Forza Horizon 4 オンラインセッション参加の問題

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 オンラインセッション参加の問題 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] [img] 数週間前からForza Horizon 4のオンラインセッション、Horizon sessionに接続しようとすると、添付の画像のようにセッションの参 に失敗します。 設定のxboxネットワークを確認したところサーバー接続がブロックされているようです。... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by hiroyuki_ikeda, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Forza Horizon 4 オンラインセッション参加の問題

Forza Horizon 4 オンラインセッション参加の問題 [​IMG]

Forza Horizon 4 オンラインセッション参加の問題 [​IMG]

数週間前からForza Horizon 4のオンラインセッション、Horizon sessionに接続しようとすると、添付の画像のようにセッションの参 に失敗します。
    設定のxboxネットワークを確認したところサーバー接続がブロックされているようです。
    サポートページの記述に沿ってすべての 目を確認しましたが問題が解決しませんでした。

Forzaのサポートにも同様の内容を送信しましたがこちらでも質問をいたします。

:)

hiroyuki_ikeda, Feb 23, 2021
  2. CCHUN32 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 無法進入[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 Cannot enter]

最近玩Forza horizon 4一直無法進入遊戲,網路上方法都試過了,最近發現只要把系統地區台灣改成中國就能玩,爬文也發現 多人有這個問題。請問這個問題該如何解決?

[Translation-ecently play Forza horizon 4 has been unable to enter the game, the network methods have been tried, recently found that as long as the system area of Taiwan into China can play, climbing also found that quite a number of people have
    this problem.

How can I solve this problem?]
    我也有相同的問題,但是我沒有試過把地區改成中國, 為我是香港用戶。

自從更新之後,每次版權聲明之後就會Crash....

我試過重新安裝和重新設定,但是問題仍然存在。
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

Xbox live rewardsからMicrosoft rewardsへの移行について

こんにちは、

このフォーラ は、Xbox Live Rewardsの問題のみを対象としています。 Microsoft Rewardsアカウントに関するご質問は、Microsoft RewardsのWebサイトからそのチー に連絡する必要があります。 私たちはMicrosoft Rewardsアカウントにアクセスすることはできません。
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

申し訳ございません。弊社側で問題が発生しました。 しばらくしてから、もう一度お試しくださいと出てきて全く出来ない

5. schnurren Win User

minecraftの購入について

こんにちはfrainymeanih、

これはMojang製品の問題なので、次のリンクからチケットを開く必要があります:https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

彼らにあなたの問題を助けることができるようにそれらにすべての詳細を与えてく さい!

[Original message]

Hello frainymeanih,

As this is an issue with a Mojang product, you should open a ticket to them through this link : https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Give them all the details so they can help you with your problem!
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

リワードクレジットが消えました

こんにちは、

このフォーラ は、Xbox Live Rewardsの問題のみを対象としています。 あなたはXbox Live Rewardsのメンバーではないので、Microsoft Rewardsと混同している可能性があります。 あなたはカナダのXbox Live Rewards会員として登録しています。 カナダの地域は、10月の時点でプログラ から移行されました。 私たちはMIcrosoft Rewardsの問題は扱いません。 Microsoft Rewardsサイトからサポートチー に連絡して支援を受ける必要があります。
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 オンラインセッション参加の問題

1. Forza Horizon 4 オンラインセッション参加の問題 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon オンラインセッション参加の問題

2. Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4: Hello, I installed the game on another computer, it all started from the very beginning, not how not to return the previous save on the account? 43b28d23-e177-46fe-bf98-002944a2e082
  3. hi I have a problem with the extensions of Forza horizon 4 I have this code that appears...

in XboX Insiders
    hi I have a problem with the extensions of Forza horizon 4 I have this code that appears...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  4. Error to connect Forza Horizon 4 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error to connect Forza Horizon 4 servers: Hello. I bought Xbox series X yesterday and first time playing Forza Horizon 4. I cannot connect to live. It says an error communicating with the forza horizon 4 servers. Is there any solution for...
  5. Issue with joining Forza Horizon 4 "online" (PC/Windows 10)!

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with joining Forza Horizon 4 "online" (PC/Windows 10)!: Hello, I've had this problem before and solved it by disabling the Teredo filter. Now for a few days, I can not join any online session again. This problem really frustrates me and I don't know...
  6. Erro Forza Horizon 4 save game não aparece para sincronizar.

in XBoX on Windows
    Erro Forza Horizon 4 save game não aparece para sincronizar.: Boa noite, recentemente baixei novamente o forza horizon (jogo que tenho comprado desde novembro de 2018), só que o save game dela não carrega, simplesmente começa um novo do 0. Já verifiquei a...
  7. Xbox one Forza Horizon 3 Marketplace error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Forza Horizon 3 Marketplace error: Hello, I have a problem with Forza horizon 3 Every time i want to buy a car Like The koenigsegg regera a error pops out "This is exclusive content and cannot be purchased at this time" I...
  8. infinit synchronisation Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    infinit synchronisation Forza Horizon 4: Hello i have a problem, i lunch a game and i have a synchronisation blocked at 0% of 2 hour and not loading.
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Resetting

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Resetting: Question. Pls Help Everytime I leave forza horizon 4, it resets me back to the tutorial. Even when I complete the tutorial and when I exit to desktop, it resets me. It also doesn't let me buy...
  10. Forza horizon 4 unable to join session

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 unable to join session: Hey bro i don’t what is happen with my forza horizon 4 is tell me yo unable to join a session and i can’t join online and play with my squad i already check my internet and teredo is connect but i...