Forza Horizon 4 Partial Save Loss

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Partial Save Loss in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I just recently got the Game Pass again after a year of not playing, and after a few errors installing the game, Forza Horizon 4 has reset my save... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NoireNoise, May 18, 2021.

1. NoireNoise
    NoireNoise Guest

Hey, I just recently got the Game Pass again after a year of not playing, and after a few errors installing the game, Forza Horizon 4 has reset my save data, I tried reinstalling to sync again but the data is gone.

It still shows my top speed, times, liveries, tunes and such, but I am back to 0 cars, no money, no house.
    I had a ton of progress and any car I could want, really, so is there any way to revert this?

I don't think I'd play from 0 again.

:)

NoireNoise, May 18, 2021
  2. Kingkong072005 Win User

i cant sign into my xbox one s getting this (0x80a4001a)

i still have all my progress in forza horizon 4 after trying this i checked if it was saved before by going on my games and apps then i pressed more options on forza horizon 4 and selected Manage game and add-ons and scrolled down to the Saved data tab
    and it says there is 10 MB of reserved space for forza horizon 4.not sure if this is the correctway to chech or if that tells me it is saved but it worled for me. hope this helps.
  3. 鑫涛熊 Win User

Two years of gamers' cloud saves were emptied. Forced to start from scratch

I need Forza Horizon 4 official to respond to my archived data loss or compensate all my out-of-print vehicles and CR
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

FORZA HORİZON 4 SAVE SİLİNDİ

Hi leoredragon,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with missing saved progress in Forza Horizon 4. To troubleshoot this issue please quit Forza Horizon 4, restart your PC and re-launch the game. Upon launch, your game should sync your last
    saved data.

I hope this helps.
  5. BrazenLisa Win User

"May the Forza be with you" achievement?

Metal, by me playing Forza 4 on a new XBox FIRST... and then later playing Horizon on that XBox, the game should see that as me being a "loyal Forza" person because there was a F4 game save existing before Horizon was put in.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Hello ShenLong92,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with saves on Forza Horizon 4. To troubleshoot this please restart your PC and launch Forza Horizon 4 again, the game should resync your latest saved data. If the issue persists, the game
    may have not saved properly when last played or your saved game may have been corrupted.

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 Partial Save Loss - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Partial

2. Not able to connect on Forza Horizon Life

in XBoX on Windows
    Not able to connect on Forza Horizon Life: I am not able to connect Forza Horizon 4 for online matches. Nothing has worked. I have tried everything on the forums. Nothing seems to work. Sad part is it was working earlier, now it doesn't....
  3. Unable to redeem code for forza horizon 2 day one edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem code for forza horizon 2 day one edition: can anyone help I have a code for forza horizon 2 day one edition witch came with my game when I brought it ( Xbox one edition )every time I enter it I get this error (photo below) dose anyone...
  4. can’t access forza horizon 4 auction house

in XBoX on Windows
    can’t access forza horizon 4 auction house: hello , i bought forza horizon 4 a few days ago and can’t seem to access the auction house or other public parts of the game , i have left my family groupe with my microsoft account , and when...
  5. Problems playing forza horizon 4 remotely (iPhone XS)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Problems playing forza horizon 4 remotely (iPhone XS): when i play forza horizon 4 remotely my controller wont respond with the buttons i hit, when i steer it changes the radio station can you please tell me how to fix this. * Moved from Community...
  6. How can I get Forza Horizon 5 Demo?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get Forza Horizon 5 Demo?: i saw many youtubers uploading a video of demo gameplay of FH5 is it possible that i can also get to try it? c99d2e8b-d5df-4548-a10a-71543e5028aa
  7. Forza Horizon 3 DLC

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 DLC: I just started to play Forza Horizon 3 on PC after a long time of owning it and never touching it, but the racing itch is now once again getting to me, as it was one of my favorite games on my old...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 errant ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 errant ban: Hi, My Forza horizon 4 saves became corrupt last Thursday 10 June 2021. Via FH4 support I was instructed to delete my saves and start game again, after which they would give me back my...
  9. Restore progress in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restore progress in Forza Horizon 4: Hi everyone, i have a problem, my son start new game in Forza 4, my progress was lost, where was all completed, i have a question - can i restore my progress ? f87b65f8-5097-4b8e-9739-d83e09ab3951
  10. Forza Horizon 4 VIP Pass Contents Partially Showing Up in Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 VIP Pass Contents Partially Showing Up in Game: Around last month I purchased the VIP Pass for Forza Horizon 4, and while some items of the DLC, such as the 3 Forza Edition cars, the VIP clothes, VIP House, Crown Gamertag, and the Double...