Forza Horizon 4 (PC) Crashes AGAIN!

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 (PC) Crashes AGAIN! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So, I've had some problems with the game crashing. A guy told me another way of installing the media pack, which i thought worked it out. But instead... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mr.Poxy, Jun 29, 2020 at 8:23 PM.

1. Mr.Poxy
    Mr.Poxy Guest

So, I've had some problems with the game crashing. A guy told me another way of installing the media pack, which i thought worked it out. But instead of crashing in the load menu, it crashes 5 min after I'm driving around.

I got no fail codes..

Can anybody help me out? I've already reinstalled the game twice.

:)

2. jerbear30ky Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Crash to desktop

https://www.****/knowledge/forza-horizon-4-crash-on-pc-solved/
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

FORZA HORIZON 4

Hi ArtacK,

Yes your data is associated with your account and I don't believe uninstalling the game erases the saved files on your PC. If you're having issues with Forza Horizon 4, I recommend looking over this support article I found with helpful solutions to resolve
    FH4 issues on PC:
    https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/forza-horizon-4-crash-on-pc-solved/

There are 10 different fixes in the link so make sure to go through all of them and let us know if anything helped!
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Fechando Sozinho [Translate] Forza Horizon 4 closing alone

Hi Marlos,

I see that you are playing this on a PC and not on an Xbox One. I recommend looking at this support article I found with many known solutions to resolve FH4 crashing on a Windows 10 PC:

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/forza-horizon-4-crash-on-pc-solved/

There are 10 different fixes to try on that article so definitely try them all one by one and let us know which one helped!
  5. jerbear30ky Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Crash to desktop

6. Duster589 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 crashes after selecting continue (PC)

There are a number of things that can cause crashes in Forza Horizon 4. It could be another program running or even just needing to update your GPU driver. Here is a link to a thread with some known issues and possible solutions to try. I would make sure
    your GPU driver is up to date first.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/forza-horizon-4-pc-error-0xc0000005-preventing-many-users-from-starting-the-game.72412/

Also look at the Forza forums pages for help as well.

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postsm976677findlastpost_Fix-to-Forza-Horizon-4-Crashing-Constantly---PC---Random-Crashes.aspx#post1067194
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 (PC) Crashes AGAIN! - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Crashes

2. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing: Witam mam ogromny problem z grą ,,Forza Horizon 4'' otóż wyrzuca grę w dowolnym momencie grania nie wyskakuje żaden error ani jaki kol wiek komunikat. Specyfikacje mojego laptopa MSI Leopard...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Sürekli çökme sorunu[Forza Horizon 4 Continuous crash problem]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Sürekli çökme sorunu[Forza Horizon 4 Continuous crash problem]: Oyunu dün game pass ile aldım indirdim. En fazla girişteki yarışlardan üçüncüsüne gelebildim sonrasında sürekli oyun gri ekrana girip kapanıyordu. Oyunu kaldırıp bugün tekrar kurdum fakat sonuç...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 crashes after menu screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes after menu screen.: I just installed Forza Horizon 4 on a new PC with a fresh Windows 10 install and everything is up to date. I launch the game just fine but after the menu screen when I press continue I go to the...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 PC chargement infini et crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 PC chargement infini et crash: Bonjour, j'ai acheté Forza Horizon 4 sur Instant Gaming, on m'a donné un code, normal, je l'utilise sur le Microsoft Store (utiliser un code), j'installe le jeu, (+75Go --> Connexion de campagnard...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Crash on Startup (DCOM Error)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Crash on Startup (DCOM Error): Every time I starts the game, it always crashes after 3 seconds and I get this error from Event Viewer. The server Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.416.287.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!SunriseReleaseFinal did...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing.: Hello, My game keeps crashing. Everytime I start it up it works right until I start to drive my car. Then it just proceeds to crash without any info why it crashes. I also tried many steps...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Crash: I have a problem with the game Forza Horizon 4 when the game starts after a few minutes i get Crash the first time the problem still for four days I did everything to fix it and the problem was...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing when launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing when launch: Hey, i have been having this problem when i launch it will automatically close, so I went to see the error code Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp:...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 keeps crashing. How to fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 keeps crashing. How to fix?: Forza Horizon 3 Standard Edition keeps crashing after a few minutes of gameplay. Sometimes at the end of the loading screen and sometimes a few seconds after I get into the world. I was able to...