Forza horizon 4 PC "feature locked" won't let me play online

Discus and support Forza horizon 4 PC "feature locked" won't let me play online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My nat is open and server connectivity says connected Microsoft store won't let me update 03f91cf4-67bb-4cfe-814e-6066cac35472 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by keri2k17keri, Mar 21, 2020.

1. keri2k17keri
    keri2k17keri Guest

My nat is open and server connectivity says connected

Microsoft store won't let me update

:)

keri2k17keri, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Forza horizon 4 PC "feature locked" won't let me play online - Similar Threads - Forza horizon feature

2. Forza Horizon 4 cant play online! (Teredo and connection blocked issue)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 cant play online! (Teredo and connection blocked issue): I did every step that is around somewhere on the internet and I cant get the teredo and connection blocked error to go away. The teredo message was gone for a few hours like two days ago but it...
  3. extension et dlc pour jeux forza et forza horizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    extension et dlc pour jeux forza et forza horizon: Bonjour, Je désirerai savoir si vous pensez remettre en vente des dlc ou extensions de jeux forza motorsport et horizon pour les anciens jeux? Cela pourrait intéresser de nombreux joueurs voulant...
  4. Forza horizon 4 features playing it with gamepass download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 features playing it with gamepass download: Good evening, A friend of mine downloaded forza horizon 4 with his gamepass however it does not allow him to use the horizon life online feature. Is it locked because it is a free version or...
  5. Unable to access features in Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access features in Forza Horizon 3: Hello, I have owned Forza Horizon 3 for about half a year now and just discovered that there are some features of the game that I for some reason, cannot access. The Auction House for one is still...
  6. This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings - Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings - Forza Horizon 4: Hello, I got Forza Horizon 4 yesterday and I then thought I would like some decals, but oh look what happens. I press the button and it says " This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental...
  7. PLEASE HELP! FORZA HORIZON 3 ONLINE PC (This feature is blocked per your parental control ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE HELP! FORZA HORIZON 3 ONLINE PC (This feature is blocked per your parental control ...: Hello, I recently bought Forza Horizon 3 and when I tried to go online every mode was grayed out and locked saying that this feature is blocked per your xbox live parental control settings. I have...
  8. I cant access any of the online features of Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant access any of the online features of Forza Horizon 3: I have had a copy of Forza Horizon 3 since it was released on September 27th 2016, I noticed in mid October that I could use the online features of the game (at which time, I didn't have any Xbox...
  9. Can't access multiplayer features in Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access multiplayer features in Forza Horizon 3: Hello I have a bit of a problem with the game, I cannot join any lobbies or take part in any multiplayer activities. They're greyed out and say that they're not allowed by my Xbox Live...
  10. Forza Horizon 2 (FH2) to use Kinect Features ~ ANNA

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 2 (FH2) to use Kinect Features ~ ANNA: Not sure how much or how exactly... seems like voice commands.. Anna.. your personal assistant and GPS pal... Forza Horizon 2's Kinect feature is an AI assistant called ANNA - VG247...