Forza Horizon 4 PC Festival Playlist

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 PC Festival Playlist in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whilst trying to play the new Forza Horizon 4 Update on PC the following errors / problems occur [img] [img] a99c556a-d4eb-4d18-9cab-b0aa3ccb40f0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YannikOms, Oct 2, 2019.

1. YannikOms
    YannikOms Guest

Whilst trying to play the new Forza Horizon 4 Update on PC the following errors / problems occur

Forza Horizon 4 PC Festival Playlist [​IMG]

Forza Horizon 4 PC Festival Playlist [​IMG]

:)

YannikOms, Oct 2, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

3. Edgarour Win User

What's a subtle aspect of one of your favorite games that helps make it stand out?

Forza, it would be Forza Horizon 4, I don't think or you will find it very complicated to improve the formulation of FH3 I say the admosphere, music, festival, adrenaline in any scenario, special tests, personal graphics, I didn't feel it necessary to
    play online and with this new delivery made a real festival, where you will constantly be with real people and not just bots
  4. Edgarour Win User

Forza Horizon 4 running at 10 fps with a gtx 1050

5. Gravî Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Помогите мне [Edit - Translation] - Forza Horizon 4 Help me

Game is PC Forza Horizon 4
  6. JimWilkesBooth Win User

Forza Motorsport 5 Vs Horizon 2

I've never been a big fan of the Horizon games. The races combined with the pretentious festival approach and the mediocre interface just don't do it for me. I went with Forza 5, which was a step back from 4 in and of itself...
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 PC Festival Playlist - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Festival

2. Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Good Afternoon, I have some questions about Forza Horizon 4, Firstly, I have Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition with the Game Pass but I want to buy the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition, if I buy...
  3. Проблема с Forza Horizon 4 и OBS [Translate] The problem with Forza Horizon 4 and OBS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Проблема с Forza Horizon 4 и OBS [Translate] The problem with Forza Horizon 4 and OBS: Здравствуйте! Столкнулся я с очень неприятной проблемой. Каждый раз, когда я запускаю ОБС и добавляю форзу 4, как захват игры, то у меня вылетает игра и так каждый раз. Это очень серьезная...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Input Lag on Keyboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Input Lag on Keyboard: So I've started playing Forza for about a week, and since then I've been facing serious input lag, it's unplayable and constant... I couldn't find any fix in all the forums about this topic... The...
  5. Forza horizon 4 connection issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 connection issue: hey so i have an connection issues.. i mean i can't connect to a session or play online in fh4 i dont know why and i have internet it give me id service and id server...
  6. forza horizon 4 Game mesh ergonomics I want a solution

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 Game mesh ergonomics I want a solution: forza horizon 4 Game mesh ergonomics I want a solution 7238c6ac-2607-4e5c-846a-62312f7b46fd
  7. Forza horizon 4 édition standard Probléme au lancement du jeu [Translation - Forza horizon...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 édition standard Probléme au lancement du jeu [Translation - Forza horizon...: Bonjour j'ai un souci j'ai pris le Game Pass sur windows 10 j'ai installer Forza Horizon 4 édition standard et quand je le lance et que je veux jouer il me met comme erreur : échec du chargement :...
  8. Forza Horizon 3 repeated issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 repeated issues: So this issue has happened for most of my play time of Forza - this isn’t a new thing. This is the first time it has severely affected me however. Whenever I play Forza, I pretty much always end...
  9. Forza Horizon 3 Plantages et déconections récurentes [Forza Horizon 3 Scouring and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 Plantages et déconections récurentes [Forza Horizon 3 Scouring and...: Bonjours s'il vous plait s'il y des ingénieurs de TURN 10 et de Microsoft qui lise ce message. il est grand temps de sortir un correctif. Quand on que Horizon 4 peut tourner plus de 24 heures sans...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 crashing when loading into festival

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 crashing when loading into festival: Refer to case number [mod edit - do not post Support reference numbers in public] I've played Forza Horizon 3 a few days back since I have the ultimate edition and from the first day I have...