Forza Horizon 4 PC

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought the game (forza horizon 4) from the store and installed it, I open it for the first time with no any previous saves, however its stuck on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MrGhazyy, Oct 7, 2019.

1. MrGhazyy
    MrGhazyy Guest

Forza Horizon 4 PC

I bought the game (forza horizon 4) from the store and installed it, I open it for the first time with no any previous saves, however its stuck on "syncing data" screen on 0% .. tried signing out and in to xbox app and restarting pc and updating windows
    and nothing works .. I even disconnected the internet and tried to open it it stuck on loading screen and didn't open as well .. WHAT TO DO ?

:)

MrGhazyy, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Edgarour Win User

Forza Horizon 4 running at 10 fps with a gtx 1050

3. Gravî Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Помогите мне [Edit - Translation] - Forza Horizon 4 Help me

Game is PC Forza Horizon 4
  4. Kazukyyy Win User

Cant join clubs or make them on pc.

You don't need Gold for a Forza Horizon 4 Club. I was able to join a Forza Horizon 3 club aswell on pc. And on PC Gold doesn't exist
  5. MYSTAFLOW Win User

network diagnostics ;( ! 0X000000 Please and me!

Sorry pc version FORZA HORIZON 4
  6. MYSTAFLOW Win User

network diagnostics ;( ! 0X000000 Please and me!

Sorry pc version FORZA HORIZON 4
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 PC

1. Forza Horizon 4 PC - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. Forza Horizon 4突然就无法启动,一直闪退。

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4突然就无法启动,一直闪退。: 我在游玩Forza Horizon 4过程中,从Microsoft Store中下载了游戏DLC后,游戏启动就一直闪退导致现在 法启动游戏。 53e52159-d01d-48c0-b05f-c5167fdac307
  3. Forza Horizon Profile Not Available E:47-0

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon Profile Not Available E:47-0: I was playing forza horizon 4 in morning and had the shut off pc then later when i try to play the game it gave me the code E:47-0. I deleted all the save files and reuploaded them. Even the files...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 crashing in loading screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing in loading screen: I have just fix a problem with downloading fh4 in the microsoft store and have now run into another. After clicking continue and sitting through a loading screen for the game's intro, it crashes....
  5. Forza Horizon 4 is not listed as "owned" in the Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 is not listed as "owned" in the Microsoft Store: Hello! I bought FH4 for my Xbox One a while back. Later I discovered that I could also install the game on my laptop by logging in with my Xbox account. This process was very easy and fun, but I...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 had uninstalled by itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 had uninstalled by itself: Hello, When, after a few nights of downloading with how fantastic internet I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 today, I started it and with a smile on my face went to choose the name. Unexpectedly, the...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Not Loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Not Loading: I recently returned from a friends house after playing forza there. When I get home, I go on my first Xbox and play fine, synced and everything. Later on I hop on to my second Xbox in my room and...
  8. I Bought an add-on for forza horizon 4 and it didnt show up in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought an add-on for forza horizon 4 and it didnt show up in the game: I bought the bmw i8 roadster add-on and it wasnt in the game 3a82ee0f-9925-44d4-9f87-3ec1b3627979
  9. Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: I bought Forza Horizon 4 game about 4 days ago. After doing the first missions, I joined the online game. but when I try to go online today, the online game seems to be locked. when I try to...
  10. No longer getting HDR 10 gaming on my Xbox one on RDR 2 or Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    No longer getting HDR 10 gaming on my Xbox one on RDR 2 or Forza Horizon 4: I have an Xbox One X, hooked up to a Panasonic TX58GX800B TV, via a Samsung HW-Q90R soundbar. Xbox to soundbar via HDMI, Soundbar to TV via HDMI passthrough Last time I played RDR 2 I got the HDR...