Forza Horizon 4 - PO Cars

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 - PO Cars in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to sell/Buy PO cars at the auction house? 8bd9543f-e92b-4f89-be04-8f8ff00f8190 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MCMacex, Aug 12, 2019.

1. MCMacex
    MCMacex Guest

Is it possible to sell/Buy PO cars at the auction house?

:)

MCMacex, Aug 12, 2019
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

3. Gooni3zGaming Win User

yeah man every car is available in auction house you cant sell a car without using auction house it can be a pain if your selling multiple!!
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

All the cars that are available in the game can be sold or bought at the auction house.
  5. HollywoodBull Win User

if you go to the auction house, you should be able to list it there
  6. N Cohen Wv Win User

Free Pre Order Forza Horizon Car.

The car can be used in Forza 4 aswell as Forza Horizon i believe, well there is a challenge on Forza 4.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 - PO Cars - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Cars

2. Forza Horizon 3 - Auction cars that weren't sold removed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 - Auction cars that weren't sold removed: I had a bunch of cars on my auction house, that i didn't sell, but somehow they disapeared. I only notice yesterday, because i didn't plau for a while. 19956187-7eb1-4864-8692-e8610ff0eb00
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Car pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Car pass not working: So I've had the Car pass for a bit now and it was working fine but then I noticed i wasn't getting cars monthly anymore. I only was able to get one car for this months DLC which was the 2019 Ford...
  4. Adding cars to Forza Horizon 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adding cars to Forza Horizon 4.: Hi there, i am writing to ask if there are going to be more dlc cars added to forza horizon 4 and if so i would like to request one car that could be added 1992 Opel Astra F. If you are not going...
  5. Re amount of cars in garage in Forza Horizon 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re amount of cars in garage in Forza Horizon 4.: Hi, I'm having trouble with the No. of cars in my garage. I have downloaded the new Lego expansion but the cars are not showing in my garage. If I do a wheel spin and win a car, it says I have...
  6. Missing cars in Forza Horizon 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing cars in Forza Horizon 2: So I just bought Forza Horizon 2 for Xbox 360 and I was all excited about my favorite cars being on here (from looking at forzamotorsport.net Forza Horizon 2 car list. Well... when I started it...
  7. Cars bought at the auction are gone [Forza Horizon 3]

in XBoX on Windows
    Cars bought at the auction are gone [Forza Horizon 3]: Hello Long ago I did not play my Forza Horizon 3, today when I went to play, all my cars bought at the auction that were waiting to be rescued disappeared. I would like to know how to recover...
  8. Forza horizon 3 and 4 Auction car buys

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 and 4 Auction car buys: Ok guys. I'm confused. I found some Hot wheels cars in the auction house, but when I go to buy them, it takes me to a page that makes me have to buy the package that these cars come in. What's...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Car pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Car pass: Can you find out anywhere what cars are in the Car pass for this Game? I can't find it. I don't want to pay 27 dollars if I don't know which cars I'm getting. bac94015-6042-43c0-a317-05020772b6e3
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass.: Hello. I'm having trouble downloading and installing the Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass and cars. Everything else from the Ultimate Edition has downloaded successfully. Is there something I have...