Forza Horizon 4 - problem to start playing on PC ASUS Rog Strix g15(G512LV-HN235T) POLAND

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 - problem to start playing on PC ASUS Rog Strix g15(G512LV-HN235T) POLAND in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When I try to start playing then I can not login or I can play but for a short moment and later on I m log off (grey screen) - pls find error details... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ŁukaszMarczak, Feb 2, 2021.

1. Forza Horizon 4 - problem to start playing on PC ASUS Rog Strix g15(G512LV-HN235T) POLAND

When I try to start playing then I can not login or I can play but for a short moment

and later on I m log off (grey screen) - pls find error details and pls advice what is root cause for that.

How I can fix it.I use new Asus laptop now .

best regards

Lukasz

Nazwa dziennika:Application

Źródło: Application Error

Data: 02.02.2021 00:26:44

Identyfikator zdarzenia:1000

Kategoria zadaniaForza Horizon 4 - problem to start playing on PC  ASUS Rog Strix g15(G512LV-HN235T)    POLAND :(100)

Poziom: Błędy

Słowa kluczowe:Klasyczny

Użytkownik: Nie dotyczy

Komputer: LAPTOP-6IP4R50V

Opis:

Nazwa aplikacji powodującej błąd: ForzaHorizon4.exe, wersja: 0.0.0.0, sygnatura czasowa: 0x5ffe07a9

Nazwa modułu powodującego błąd: unknown, wersja: 0.0.0.0, sygnatura czasowa: 0x00000000

Kod wyjątku: 0xc0000005

Przesunięcie błędu: 0x00000001841b9510

Identyfikator procesu powodującego błąd: 0xbfc

Godzina uruchomienia aplikacji powodującej błąd: 0x01d6f8f12e1376d3

Ścieżka aplikacji powodującej błąd: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.460.859.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe

Ścieżka modułu powodującego błąd: unknown

Identyfikator raportu: 6d171ac3-b2a3-4321-91a2-c14371aeb3a4

Pełna nazwa pakietu powodującego błąd: Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.460.859.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe

Identyfikator aplikacji względem pakietu powodującego błąd: SunriseReleaseFinal

Kod XML zdarzenia:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Application Error" />

<EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>

<Version>0</Version>

<Level>2</Level>

<Task>100</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2021-02-01T23:26:44.9714612Z" />

<EventRecordID>3243</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />

<Channel>Application</Channel>

<Computer>LAPTOP-6IP4R50V</Computer>

<Security />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data>ForzaHorizon4.exe</Data>

<Data>0.0.0.0</Data>

<Data>5ffe07a9</Data>

<Data>unknown</Data>

<Data>0.0.0.0</Data>

<Data>00000000</Data>

<Data>c0000005</Data>

<Data>00000001841b9510</Data>

<Data>bfc</Data>

<Data>01d6f8f12e1376d3</Data>

<Data>C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.460.859.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe</Data>

<Data>unknown</Data>

<Data>6d171ac3-b2a3-4321-91a2-c14371aeb3a4</Data>

<Data>Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.460.859.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe</Data>

<Data>SunriseReleaseFinal</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

:)

ŁukaszMarczak, Feb 2, 2021
  2. Th3xRoYaLxFLuSH Win User

Forza horizon 3 stuck in logo screen.

[​IMG]

I got the same problem, with Horizon 3 and ReCore, but other games on steam etc. are running.

Hardware isnt the problem... :D

Asus ROG STRIX x299 E-Gaming

Asus ROG STRIX 1080ti

i7 7800x 6 x 3.5Ghz

16Gb G.Skill 4000Hz DDR4 ram

...whats going on Microsoft? I allready have Xboxlive 11 Years,i bought lots of freaking games. And noone fix that issue? thats sad. ive seen so many posts about this crush and nobody knows why some people have that problem and even fix that. there are posts
    one year ago!
  3. xtralag Win User

Ongoing issues with Outer Worlds and Metro Exodus

To clarify a few things:

• The issues mentioned above have been pointed out several times before, but related threads were always closed after a few weeks without any solution. My apologies for not searching and posting all links to these threads.
    • The problems are (to my best knowledge)
      exclusive to game pass for PC. I know that this one is officially still in beta, but with the current problems I would not renew my sub.
    Now some more info about the problems I have encountered:

• The Outer Worlds cannot be patched like e.g. on Steam. As soon as a new patch comes out the game needs to be updated before playing but that does not work as one would expect. The update will stop at 0% with an error. Cancelling the update will uninstall
      the game. I had to re-download the game once before I could finish it. Fortunately I completed the game because when the next patch came out, the situation was the same again. Otherwise the game runs fine.
    • Metro Exodus does not even start as also reported in the past by other users. Instead a process is started and can be stopped in task manager but the game will simply not run.
    My PC specs:

• Windows 10 1909 64bit, build 18363.535
    • Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming
    • AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
    • Asus ROG Strix Geforce 1080 Ti, driver v441.87 (but same issues with older driver versions), DirectX 12
    • 32GB RAM
  4. WPAK Win User

Asus ROG Strix XG35VQ on Xbox One X

Hi there,

I think that it might be determined by the monitor itself and if that has options to stretch the resolution or not.

There are no settings on the Xbox One X that will allow you to change anything like the position with etc.
  5. Edgarour Win User

Forza Horizon 4 running at 10 fps with a gtx 1050

6. MartinJ.1 Win User

Elite Series 2 controller Bluetooth issue

Can confirm the same issue when using Bluetooth. Also having Bluetooth headphones AND the gamepad makes matters worse, it seems to drop connection even more often.

Tested on:

- ASUS Rampage VI Omega's WiFi/BT card. Windows 1909

- ASUS ROG G703GXR notebook with Killer 1650 AX. Windows 1909

Issue occuring in race Driver GRID 2019, Wreckfest and Forza Horizon 4. Few frames of stutter and the controller disconnects and reconnects after 2-3 seconds.
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 - problem to start playing on PC ASUS Rog Strix g15(G512LV-HN235T) POLAND

1. Forza Horizon 4 - problem to start playing on PC ASUS Rog Strix g15(G512LV-HN235T) POLAND - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon problem

2. forza horizon 4 keyboard steering problem

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 keyboard steering problem: when playing Forza Horizon 4 on pc keyboard my steering is very strange, if I'm tapping A and D (left and right) there is always a very small delay and it doesn't always work and sometimes it may...
  3. hi I have a problem with the extensions of Forza horizon 4 I have this code that appears...

in XboX Insiders
    hi I have a problem with the extensions of Forza horizon 4 I have this code that appears...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  4. I need help with my forza horizon 3 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my forza horizon 3 problem: I just bought forza horizon 3 for pc and used the key correctly but it tells me that my pc components are invalid or it can't find them. Can someone please help!...
  5. FORZA HORIZON 4 - INSTALLATION PROBLEMS

in XBoX on Windows
    FORZA HORIZON 4 - INSTALLATION PROBLEMS: Hi...would it be possible to receive your support on this? we are having problems with the downloading...we first include the code received after the purchase and then the download started...but...
  6. Forza 3 Horizons Download Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 3 Horizons Download Problem: Recently I purchased an Xbox One S that included Minecraft, Sea of Thieves, and Forza 3. The other 2 downloaded, but there wasn't a download option for Forza. I claimed the code and everything,...
  7. Forza Horizon 3 Deluxe content problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 Deluxe content problem.: Hi I've got a problem with Forza Horizon 3 Deluxe Edition. I brought it in September, but I work abroad so i just downloaded this game, and didn't play. Now, when I come back to home I was...
  8. Forza horizon 4 startup problem on series X.

in XboX Insiders
    Forza horizon 4 startup problem on series X.: Hello, I have recently bought a Series X and have upgraded my Forza Horizion 4 but when I go try to play it does not let me press “A” to start the game but instead nothing happens no matter how...
  9. Xbox Series X Forza Horizon 4 Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X Forza Horizon 4 Problem: Hello, i just bought the new Xbox Series X and while playing FH4 i tried to connect to Horizon Life and this message showed up: (Pic) . Is there anything i can do to connect to Horizon Life ?...
  10. Forza Horizon 4‘s archive problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4‘s archive problem: Hello, Forza. Official Horizon 4. I ran into an archiving problem with the Forza Horizon 4. I upgraded my computer today, redownloaded the Forza Horizon 4, and then synced the cloud archive, only...