Forza Horizon 4 problems

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 problems in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I deleted game a few mont ago and now downloaded it again. But i've lost all my progress. How can i get it back? 3e466e9d-b187-48d5-9797-2d27bfa32fda Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dodlima, May 7, 2022.

1. Dodlima
    Dodlima Guest

Forza Horizon 4 problems

I deleted game a few mont ago and now downloaded it again. But i've lost all my progress. How can i get it back?

:)

Dodlima, May 7, 2022
  2. MateusFontana Win User

cant download and play forza horizon 4 on pc

Does the problem only happen with downloading forza horizon 4?
  3. FakerHau0921 Win User

BAD POOL CALLER error when accessing app network settings - APP XBOX

I have checked it, it is not my hardware and driver problem.

This problem will only occur if the xbox app is connected to the Internet.

This problem makes forza horizon 4 no way to play online mode.

If there is really no way to solve it, can I refund the Forza horizon 4 Ultimate Edition?
  4. Darkwolfecze Win User

Why isn't the Forza Horizon4 running?

Could you concretize your problem? I think many people will not understand what is your problem. It was working ok and then it stopped working after loading Horizon 4 logo? Or?

Also try Forza Horizon 4 forums :)

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_topics110_Forza-Horizon-4-Discussion.aspx
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

forza horizon 4 ไม่มีเสียงเกม [Translation - forza horizon 4 no game sound]

6. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Forza horizon 4 feedback

driveable tanks in Forza Horizon 4 would make the Forza Horizon series into a new game(it would no longer be a Forza Horizon game).
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 problems

1. Forza Horizon 4 problems - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon problems

2. Forza Horizon 4 Demo Fh001 Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Demo Fh001 Problem: Hello, I'm a Chinese high school student, two weeks ago I wanted to try the demo version before buying Forza, but every time I open forza I always get Fh001 Error code.... I tried turning off...
  3. Problem with Forza Horizon 3 multiplayer

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Forza Horizon 3 multiplayer: When I try to create a cooperative session with a friend, nothing happens. I can't invite a friend, just a circle is spinning and that's it... Can anyone help? submitted by /u/Shelly_Nix...
  4. Problem with auction house and other online features (for Forza Horizon 4)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with auction house and other online features (for Forza Horizon 4): The game does not let me access: the auction House, find new tunes and find new designs. It says 'This feature is blocked per your Xbox live parental control settings.' I don't know why this is...
  5. problem with signing xbox live account in forza horizon 4

in XBoX Accessibility
    problem with signing xbox live account in forza horizon 4: Hello every one I recently purchase forza horizon 4 in steam store , but when i launch the game it require sign in again . so I sign in , but it require to specify an email address as an alias...
  6. Problem z Forza Horizon 4 - Problem with FH4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem z Forza Horizon 4 - Problem with FH4: PL: Witam! Otóż od nie dawna, występuje u mnie problem z Forzą Horizon 4. Gdy wchodzę do gry, to wszystko działa, tak jak należy. Jednakże mam problem z graniem Online. Podczas próby połączenia...
  7. Problem with Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Forza Horizon 4: Hello, I have a problem with Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox One. I had this problem for more than a day. Something is wrong with the trial event for the autumn season in the game. Everytime I try to join...
  8. Problem with Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Forza Horizon 4: Hello, I have a problem with Forza Horizon 4. I've been trying to get in the trial event for the autumn season in the game, but it kept saying "A game invite was received, but you can't accept it...
  9. problem with forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with forza horizon 4: i get this message when i install the game and launch it but i am connected to the network. i had this problem for like 3 months. this error appeard when i swapped my pc. [img]...
  10. Problems with forza horizon after back up to windows 10 from windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with forza horizon after back up to windows 10 from windows 11: I upgraded my computer to windows 11 a week ago and I played forza horizon and i have done a lot of activities in the game. Unfortunietly i had some troble with my microphone and backed up to...