Forza Horizon 4 "Profile cannot be verified with the server at the moment"

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 "Profile cannot be verified with the server at the moment" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everybody, I got a new Xbox Series S in the past days, and I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 (who I already had on my PC). The game is running smoothly... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Paolo97, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Paolo97
    Paolo97 Guest

Hi everybody,

I got a new Xbox Series S in the past days, and I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 (who I already had on my PC). The game is running smoothly but I've got this error when I try to connect to a session: "Profile cannot be verified with the server at the moment. Please try again later."

I went to the network settings, and I saw that I had a strict NAT. So I followed some guides and I changed a couple of settings on the router (gave static IP, made port forwarding and on the console changed the port), so I have now Open NAT.

I made an hard reset of the console (held the Xbox button for 10 secs) and restart the game. Same issue. That I shut the console down and made a router restore. Than unluckily I had no more time, so today I'll check again if it helped. Meanwhile, do someone has some tipps? Ty

P.s. Forgot to mention, I'm in WiFi. The cable option is a bit complex by me.. the console is not far from router but I should pull a cable thru 1 corridor and a door.

:)

Paolo97, Jun 22, 2021
  2. mozmoz2009 Win User

Games You Play On Rainy Days

Forza horizon 4 or anthem at the moment
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

FH4 I can't follow creators

There is currently an issue with Forza Horizon 4 at the moment. Playground Games & Microsoft are working on it.
  4. MFS Maypop Win User

So what's everyone playing?

Forza Horizon 4, Resident Evil HD and Sea of Thieves are the games getting my attention at the moment.
  5. XboxDVR com Win User

Forza Horizon 4 captures not showing

This is still an issue. I cannot view Forza Horizon 4 captures on XBOX.COM!
  6. LeeBall24 Win User

I am repeatedly getting kicked from the servers

I keep losing connection to server on Forza Horizon 4 on PC. Anyone know why?
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 "Profile cannot be verified with the server at the moment" - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Profile

2. My profile does not have sufficient privileges Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My profile does not have sufficient privileges Forza Horizon 4: My friend has the problem that he is unable to join the PVP-session due to not having sufficient priviliges. We have seen that there are solutions as NAT-type, parental control settings and so on....
  3. PC crashes when profile changes due to controller disconnecting in Forza Horizon 4.

in XBoX on Windows
    PC crashes when profile changes due to controller disconnecting in Forza Horizon 4.: I have been playing Forza Horizon 4 recently after a big break and have a controller that disconnects sometimes. When it does, the game asks for a profile change and then the game crashes with my...
  4. E:47-0 (invalid profile) on forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    E:47-0 (invalid profile) on forza horizon 4: I have been experiencing the problem on my windows 10 since yesterday. I've tried uninstalling it 4 times. I've tried installing on another hard drive. I've tried to reset my new computer and it...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Invalid Profile Error E:47-0 and Xbox PC Offline Permissions Disabled...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Invalid Profile Error E:47-0 and Xbox PC Offline Permissions Disabled...: Few days ago, I opened my Forza Horizon 4 and came across with Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-0. With a quick research, I found an article of official Forza Support dedicated to this issue. I...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Invalid Profile Error E:47-0 and Xbox PC Offline Permissions Disabled

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Invalid Profile Error E:47-0 and Xbox PC Offline Permissions Disabled: Few days ago, I opened my Forza Horizon 4 and came across with Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-0. With a quick research, I found an article of official Forza Support dedicated to this issue. I...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 with ERROR CODE : E:47-0 Invalid Profile. What to do ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 with ERROR CODE : E:47-0 Invalid Profile. What to do ?: I am unable to start the game at all and I tried resetting my data and starting the game as well it doesn't run. And the worst part is it takes hours and hours to download the 78GB of this game...
  8. All my progress lost in Forza Horizon 4 after a profile syncing error

in XBoX on Windows
    All my progress lost in Forza Horizon 4 after a profile syncing error: I have been playing Forza Horizon 4 For Over a year now and this morning when i attempted to log in, i was greeted with an error basically saying the profile couldn't sinc (Cant remember exactly...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 on Windows 10 Error Code E:47-0 (invalid profile)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 on Windows 10 Error Code E:47-0 (invalid profile): Hello, Today I wanted to change my name on xbox (for example abcd#1234). Then I tried to play Forza Horizon 4 but it gave me this error. What am i supposed to do please help....
  10. Forza Horizon 4 ERROR CODE : E:47-0 (invalid profile)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 ERROR CODE : E:47-0 (invalid profile): Hello everyone, I have a save problem with Forza 4 in PC, and I don't know how to solve it. For no reason, one day, I saw that my profile were not available, and the game gave me this error code...