Forza Horizon 4 Questions about the game.

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Questions about the game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; First . I can not auto save in game. What's the problem? Second . I can't see an online user. Is it impossible to connect to an online session while a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by korea3minam, Aug 8, 2019.

1. korea3minam
    korea3minam Guest

First . I can not auto save in game. What's the problem?

Second . I can't see an online user. Is it impossible to connect to an online session while a certain quest is in progress?

:)

korea3minam, Aug 8, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

banned for no reason

Hi there,

see this link regarding Forza Ban and suspensions etc:
    support.xbox.com/.../forza-horizon-info

I know it's about Forza Horizon but the same thing applies to Forza 4 as far as I know..

For any questions regarding the ban the best thing to do is to go to the Forza 4 forums and create a thread there.
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

forza horizon 4 ไม่มีเสียงเกม [Translation - forza horizon 4 no game sound]

4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Nickname in Forza Horizon 4

Hey there Kindred,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Forza Horizon 4 in-game features.

I recommend to try reaching out to Forza Horizon 4 support for more assistance. Take a look at the following links:

Forza Horizon 4 Technical
    Support & Help

Hope this helps.
  5. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

You may have connection problems, try restarting the Router.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 Questions about the game. - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Questions

2. Question about Forza Horizon 4 not being able to open on my xbox one s after I do the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Forza Horizon 4 not being able to open on my xbox one s after I do the...: I recently use the series 11 update on my forza horizon 4 , after that I can't enter the game. The game freeze on the company statement page and than kicks me out , I did try to delete the game...
  3. Questions about pruchasing Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Questions about pruchasing Forza Horizon 4: Hi everyone, i'm planning to buy Forza Horizon 4. Im actually playing with the Windows 10 Game Pass but i don't think i'll be pruchasing it the next month since I want to stick around with this...
  4. Question about the First Forza horizon for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about the First Forza horizon for xbox 360: I bought this game to play on my xbox one and when I insert the game it dose not load instead it brings the blu-ray app instead. e2057acb-e48b-4550-906b-6bb2ba8a61fc
  5. Question about a problem in (Forza Horizon 4 Demo)

in XBoX on Windows
    Question about a problem in (Forza Horizon 4 Demo): hello everyone wishing a great day for everybody . i have download the game Forza Horizon 4 Demo every thing went fine expiate this problem : Dependent libraries or components are missing...
  6. Press related questions about Forza Motorsport / Horizon

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Press related questions about Forza Motorsport / Horizon: Hello Forum! I have been trying to get an answer of the following, since last week. And for a few days ago, I did chat with your support. I think his name was Yassin. But no response yet. So...
  7. Press related questions about Forza Motorsport / Horizon

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Press related questions about Forza Motorsport / Horizon: Hello Forum! I have been trying to get an answer of the following, since last week. And for a few days ago, I did chat with your support. I think his name was Yassin. But no response yet. So...
  8. Forza Horizon 3 PC - Multiplayer Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 PC - Multiplayer Question: I couldn't find the answer online and hope someone can point me to the right place. I used it own an Xbox 360 but never got an Xbox One but I'm very interested in buy Forza Horizon 3 for my PC....
  9. Question about Custom music on Forza Horizon 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Custom music on Forza Horizon 2: If i put my own songs on my X1 can i play them while playing FH2? e5c88967-ceaa-4838-b0bf-ef181e08543c
  10. Question about Forza Horizon 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Forza Horizon 2: on news.xbox.com, the cars that they have there, are those going to be the cars at launch, or are most of them going to be DLCs to buy? fa4b3248-3183-4f50-995f-f584c35c67b4