Forza Horizon 4 Quitting Upon Startup

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Quitting Upon Startup in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my forza horizon 4 quits when i open it. This is on Xbox one and i cannot play it. When I open the game it never gets off of the splash screen and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iXR3pT0G0Dzz, Sep 2, 2019.

1. iXR3pT0G0Dzz
    iXR3pT0G0Dzz Guest

So my forza horizon 4 quits when i open it. This is on Xbox one and i cannot play it. When I open the game it never gets off of the splash screen and kicks me back to the home screen and says Forza horizon four took too long to start. I have restarted
    my xbox but still got the problem. I have tried reinstalling forza but it still doesnt work. I think before i actually got the game. I was playing it through gamepass, but it hasnt had any problems until recently. Does anyone know any fixes?

:)

iXR3pT0G0Dzz, Sep 2, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

You maked some Update or make part of some Insider program? I Sugest for you make a Report about that bug
  3. revanflashman Win User

Anyone else stop playing this game?

Not played Forza 4 for quite a while now. Only reason is that, I've been concentrating of finishing Forza 3 off! Finally got solid gold 2 week ago, playing Horizon at the min, but will return to Forza 4.
  4. sprkle Win User

What was your hardest achievement?

on forza horizon, forza horizon 3 and forza horizon 4 it was driving all the roads
  5. NaZoooom Win User

Racing game for a 8yo kid

As many have said here, Forza Horizon 3 & 4 are great choices especially with the driving assistants /game settings adjusted. As your nephew improves he can tinker away and if he is an 8 year old gamer, no doubt he will pick it up quickly.

Its also fun to just throw the car around in the Horizon games and jump cliffs/danger signs or do drifts. Soooooooo much fun to be had past the street racing. Your nephew could even just go for a steady drive through either london (Forza Horizon 4) or Australia
    (Forza Horizon 3) as both countries look amazing especially with HDR 4k displays :)

Then for Forza Horizon 3 you have the Hot Wheels and Blizzard Mountain expansions (the latter being my fave) as well as the Lego Expansion for Forza Horizon 4. So there us enough to keep him busy and to improve upon for a while.
  6. BUCMASTER Win User

How many disc you owned on the XB1?

I own 4. They are Forza Motorsports 5 (Day One edition), Dead Rising 3 (Day One edition), Ryse, Zoo Tycoon and soon to get Wolfenstein and also Forza Horizons upon release. My digital games include Killer Instinct and Max.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 Quitting Upon Startup - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Quitting

2. jogo forza horizon 4 com defeito

in XBoX Games and Apps
    jogo forza horizon 4 com defeito: ola estou tendo um problema constantemente com o jogo do forza horizon 4 ele fica dando um erro de inicializaçao dizendo que o jogo demorou muito pra iniciar eu ja reiniciei o xbox depois que...
  3. Forza Horizon Online geht nicht

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon Online geht nicht: Hallo, Ich habe vor kurzem mir den Game pass gekauft und Forza Horizon 4 geholt und wollte mit einem Freund zusammen online spielen jetzt habe ich das Problem das ich nicht online spielen kann...
  4. não consigo iniciar o forza horizon.[I can't start forza horizon.]

in XBoX on Windows
    não consigo iniciar o forza horizon.[I can't start forza horizon.]: por favor se alguém me poder ajudar instalei através do xbox game pass BETA e tenho windows 10. [Translation - please if anyone can help me i installed through the xbox game pass BETA and i have...
  5. Forza horizon 4 Lego speed champions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 Lego speed champions: I recently bought the horizon 4 ultimate add on bundle and have been trying to play the lego speed championships DLC. I go to the area on the map to start the DLC and it prompts me to install it i...
  6. Forza 4 Horizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 4 Horizon: Hey, Newbie here. Probably a silly question but can you play multiplayer offline on Forza 4 Horizon. I have an Xbox one s. Last console i earned was the PS2!! How times have changed!!...
  7. Forza horizon 4 não funciona Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 não funciona Xbox one: Meu forza horizon não está funcionando! O que devo fazer? Ajuda ae ff1c0516-f970-4a90-8412-859aaaf31003
  8. Пропали кредиты в Forza Horizon 4 [Missing credits in Forza Horizon 4]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Пропали кредиты в Forza Horizon 4 [Missing credits in Forza Horizon 4]: Здравствуйте! Вчера играл с другом в Forza horizon 4,у меня было около 6.000.000 кредитов(не точная цифра),после обычной гонки Шоссейной серии у меня пропали почти все эти кредиты,осталось только...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 PC 'Fatal Error' Game content may be missing or corrupt. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 PC 'Fatal Error' Game content may be missing or corrupt. Help!: All of a sudden i'm getting a 'Fatal Error. Game content may be missing or corrupt' every time i load Forza Horizon 4 on PC. I've done all the usual updates and checks without success, please...
  10. Forza horizon 4 content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 content: I have come to learn that the game contains content that is only availible through events. I paid for the most expensive pack believing that I have all access! This inclueds unlockable cars! I...