Forza Horizon 4 Radio Limited in Project Xcloud

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Radio Limited in Project Xcloud in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So, I was playing Forza Horizon 4 via Project XCloud and noticed I can only play one radio station. The station normally reserved for Streamer Mode, I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrXboxBuds, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Forza Horizon 4 Radio Limited in Project Xcloud

So, I was playing Forza Horizon 4 via Project XCloud and noticed I can only play one radio station. The station normally reserved for Streamer Mode, I have streamer mode disabled and I can only pick that station. Is this intended?

submitted by /u/MrXboxBuds
    [link] [comments]

/u/MrXboxBuds, Jun 25, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. Jayhab4real Win User

Favorite Xbox Racing Game and Why!

On the 360, it was Project Gotham Racing; on the one, it's Forza Horizon 4.
  3. Heavy FR Win User

Project Xcloud

Hi,

For now, Project xCloud is still in preview and limited to selected countries. We can't say when they'll open it to Australia, but you can check from time to time on Xbox Wire or Project
    xCloud page
  4. JDebro Win User

Xcloud

5. RoboszGOD Win User

What games would you like to see come to Backward Compatibility?

rallisport challenge 1 2

sega gt 2002

forza motorsport 1,2,3,4

naruto rise of ninja

project gotham racing 1 2 3 4

jetset radio future
  6. LBR Cyber Win User

XBOTS ROLL OUT

Forza Horizon

Project Cars

GTA V
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 Radio Limited in Project Xcloud

1. Forza Horizon 4 Radio Limited in Project Xcloud - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Radio

2. Forza Horizon - XBOX LIVE BLOCKED

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon - XBOX LIVE BLOCKED: Hi Guys, I've been spending my whole day trying to get a work around for this, I'm not a very tech savvy person so you will have to be a little patient with me. I've tried most of the...
  3. Forza Horizon 4突然就无法启动,一直闪退。

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4突然就无法启动,一直闪退。: 我在游玩Forza Horizon 4过程中,从Microsoft Store中下载了游戏DLC后,游戏启动就一直闪退导致现在 法启动游戏。 53e52159-d01d-48c0-b05f-c5167fdac307
  4. Forza Horizon Profile Not Available E:47-0

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon Profile Not Available E:47-0: I was playing forza horizon 4 in morning and had the shut off pc then later when i try to play the game it gave me the code E:47-0. I deleted all the save files and reuploaded them. Even the files...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 crashing in loading screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing in loading screen: I have just fix a problem with downloading fh4 in the microsoft store and have now run into another. After clicking continue and sitting through a loading screen for the game's intro, it crashes....
  6. Forza Horizon 4 is not listed as "owned" in the Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 is not listed as "owned" in the Microsoft Store: Hello! I bought FH4 for my Xbox One a while back. Later I discovered that I could also install the game on my laptop by logging in with my Xbox account. This process was very easy and fun, but I...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 had uninstalled by itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 had uninstalled by itself: Hello, When, after a few nights of downloading with how fantastic internet I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 today, I started it and with a smile on my face went to choose the name. Unexpectedly, the...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Not Loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Not Loading: I recently returned from a friends house after playing forza there. When I get home, I go on my first Xbox and play fine, synced and everything. Later on I hop on to my second Xbox in my room and...
  9. I Bought an add-on for forza horizon 4 and it didnt show up in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought an add-on for forza horizon 4 and it didnt show up in the game: I bought the bmw i8 roadster add-on and it wasnt in the game 3a82ee0f-9925-44d4-9f87-3ec1b3627979
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Settings Menu, Map, Radio etc. Arnt working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Settings Menu, Map, Radio etc. Arnt working: In Forza Horizon 4 I cant use the ESC to open up settings, can’t use the map, no radio options and no quick chat or leaderboard. Saw a guy on reddit have same problem but not comments. Is there a...