Forza horizon 4 refund / fix

Discus and support Forza horizon 4 refund / fix in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been played FH4 for like 2 hours, in windows 10 xbox and I cannot connect online and at the same time, and it says that i cant connect my data... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ericedge3315, May 14, 2019.

1. ericedge3315
    ericedge3315 Guest

I have been played FH4 for like 2 hours, in windows 10 xbox and I cannot connect online and at the same time, and it says that i cant connect my data to xbox live cloud. In addition, I cannot even get a refund even if i go to the site. It says im in wrong
    direction. Either fix for me, or refund for me please.

:)

ericedge3315, May 14, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

you can't join online play in forza horizon 4 until you have completed the first 4 seasons and got on the roster and reached level 20
  3. {Parity} Win User

4. choppyseize Win User

You may want to try clearing the MAC address too. To do that just go to your network settings, click advanced network settings, alternate MAC address, select clear, then reset. Your console will restart at that point.

if that doesn't work you may want to reinstall the game.
  5. ericedge3315 Win User

By the way i play in pc and can you tell me how do i refund? Ill jusy try with another account...
  6. ericedge3315 Win User

I am sorry. I forgot to add that i am using windows 10 Xbox
Thema:

1. Forza horizon 4 refund / fix - Similar Threads - Forza horizon refund

2. Problems Starting Forza Horizon 4 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems Starting Forza Horizon 4 on PC: Good night, I have a problem starting Forza Horizon 4 Supreme on Windows 10, I bought the Xbox game pass on a different account than the one I use to play, I have both accounts registered on the...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 unbekannter Synchronisationsfehler./Forza Horizon 4 unknown synchronization...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 unbekannter Synchronisationsfehler./Forza Horizon 4 unknown synchronization...: Ich spiele Forza Horizon 4 auf PC und XBox one S und habe seit ein paar Tagen das Problem, dass meine Daten am PC nicht mehr Synchronisiert werden. Der fortschritt bleibt bei 76% hängen und dann...
  4. Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: Hello, i buy in a store, in the FORZA HORIZON 4 Ultimate EDITION (second hand), and when i want to activate my code, server tell me that it was already used. We bought specially this ultimate...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Gaz Kesme [Forza Horizon 4 Gas Cutting ]

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Gaz Kesme [Forza Horizon 4 Gas Cutting ]: Merhaba, Forza Horizon 4 oynarken aracım 6000 deviri geçtiğinde gaz kesiyor ve elimi hızlanma tuşundan çekip tekrar basmam gerekiyor. Yardımcı olabilir misiniz? [Translation-Hi, when I'm playing...
  6. Xbox One Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Forza Horizon 4: Game pass ultimate üyeliğim devam ettiği halde xbox one üzerinden Forza Horizon 4 oynarken çevirimiçi olmaya çalıștığımda 'bir horizon yaşamı oturumu aranıyor' sabit kalıyor ve çevirimiçi...
  7. Pas de son Forza Horizon 4 ( Pc ) [Mod Translation - No sound Forza Horizon 4]

in XBoX on Windows
    Pas de son Forza Horizon 4 ( Pc ) [Mod Translation - No sound Forza Horizon 4]: Bonjour , j'ai acheté Forza horizon 4 récemment mais lorsque j'y joue, aucun son ne sort du jeu mis a part les cinématiques ce qui n'est pas super dans un jeu de voitures :'(. J'ai déj BEAUCOUP...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 On PC!!! Please help really want to play this game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 On PC!!! Please help really want to play this game: I just bought the game but can't download it! FH4 couldn't download we'll try again shortly?? the download keep dropping send help cdefc8f5-8651-4f10-97f1-b2c83f15ca64
  9. Lost my profile after reinstalling forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost my profile after reinstalling forza horizon 4: After i format my pc, i reinstalled fh4 and log in with my email that i bought the game, they forced me to create a new gamertag, and the gamertag that i played before just gone forever. why is...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 스탠다드 에디션 Refund inquiry

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 스탠다드 에디션 Refund inquiry: I made a mistake I need to send it as a gift, but I made a purchase with my account. so....if you check my Billing List, You will be able to confirm that you have purchased the same game twice....