Forza horizon 4 refund / fix

Discus and support Forza horizon 4 refund / fix in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been played FH4 for like 2 hours, in windows 10 xbox and I cannot connect online and at the same time, and it says that i cant connect my data... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ericedge3315, May 14, 2019.

1. ericedge3315
    ericedge3315 Guest

I have been played FH4 for like 2 hours, in windows 10 xbox and I cannot connect online and at the same time, and it says that i cant connect my data to xbox live cloud. In addition, I cannot even get a refund even if i go to the site. It says im in wrong
    direction. Either fix for me, or refund for me please.

:)

ericedge3315, May 14, 2019
  2. AridLizard Win User

you can't join online play in forza horizon 4 until you have completed the first 4 seasons and got on the roster and reached level 20
  3. {Parity} Win User

4. choppyseize Win User

You may want to try clearing the MAC address too. To do that just go to your network settings, click advanced network settings, alternate MAC address, select clear, then reset. Your console will restart at that point.

if that doesn't work you may want to reinstall the game.
  5. ericedge3315 Win User

By the way i play in pc and can you tell me how do i refund? Ill jusy try with another account...
  6. ericedge3315 Win User

I am sorry. I forgot to add that i am using windows 10 Xbox
Thema:

1. Forza horizon 4 refund / fix - Similar Threads - Forza horizon refund

2. Forza horizon 4 error

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 error: Well, in forzie I can not enter the ONLINE mode because it is LOCKED connectivity xbox live I tried to solve what they gave MICROSOFT in solving this problem, it helped but when I turned off the...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Не запускается на ПК. (Forza Horizon 4 Does not run on PC.)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Не запускается на ПК. (Forza Horizon 4 Does not run on PC.): Дело в том,что позавчера скачал Forza Horizon 4 что-бы поиграть,c начала игра вылетала каждые 10-15 минут , пробовал все способы из интернета ничего не получилось. Вчера пробовал запустить Forza...
  4. Problemas no Forza Horizon 3 PC [Problems do not force Horizon 3 PC]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas no Forza Horizon 3 PC [Problems do not force Horizon 3 PC]: Olá , eu adquiri o Forza a pouco tempo , e estou com alguns problemas de bloqueios na casa de leilão , no acesso aos designes e também ao resgatar presentes. Segue arquivado imagens mostrando meus...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 - Network issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - Network issues: Hello, Whenever I play Forza Horizon 4 online I have various problems. I frequently get the "Poor network conditions. play experience may be affected." message, the game randomly slows down and...
  6. xbox app Windows 10 für Forza Horizon 4: Club beitreten nicht möglich, da angeblich noch in...

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app Windows 10 für Forza Horizon 4: Club beitreten nicht möglich, da angeblich noch in...: Hallo, wie im Betreff schon zu lesen, kann ich keiner Clubeinladung mehr folgen, es erscheint in etwa die Meldung "Sie sind bereits in einem Club. Verlassen Sie diesen vorher". Gehe ich dann auf...
  7. Forza 3 Horizon disappeared from my account on the Microsoft Store (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza 3 Horizon disappeared from my account on the Microsoft Store (PC): I bought the game Forza Horizon 3 (Standard Edition) on 2018 and always played it without any problem, but that year I had a problem on the PC and had to format the HD on which the game was...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 problem: Hiello, I have a problem with Forza Horizon 4. When I pass the first stage of the star and after this jump the game jams and I can not do anything. Could someone have a similar problem, and if so...
  9. club forza horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    club forza horizon 4: Hello it lasts for 5-6 months that I try to enter a team of my friends on forza horizon 4 and still no answer, when I click on accept a team invitation he shows me you must leave your club to join...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 스탠다드 에디션 Refund inquiry

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 스탠다드 에디션 Refund inquiry: I made a mistake I need to send it as a gift, but I made a purchase with my account. so....if you check my Billing List, You will be able to confirm that you have purchased the same game twice....