Forza Horizon 4 said "Your xbox gamertag has been banned" but i will unbaned today on 15...

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 said "Your xbox gamertag has been banned" but i will unbaned today on 15... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Why i can't join multiplayer on Forza Horizon 4 it still said "Your xbox gamertag has been banned" but i will unbaned today on 15 feb 2020 but now I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SunkungZ, Feb 15, 2020.

1. SunkungZ
    SunkungZ Guest

Forza Horizon 4 said "Your xbox gamertag has been banned" but i will unbaned today on 15...

Why i can't join multiplayer on Forza Horizon 4 it still said "Your xbox gamertag has been banned" but i will unbaned today on 15 feb 2020 but now I can't join multiplayer why? This picture is on 16 january 2020
    Forza Horizon 4 said "Your xbox gamertag has been banned" but i will unbaned today on 15... [​IMG]

:)

SunkungZ, Feb 15, 2020
  2. GRAPE WATTS Win User

Need a fourm Head moderator

ok i have been banned for 15 days and today my account was unbanned and an hour later im banned again for my gamertag however the name is xxllllxxlllllxx and ive had this for almost a year and the name has never been a problem why am i being attacked by
    the enforcement team, maybe it was a mistake, but if not where does is say its against the ruled to have xxllllxxllllxx as a gamertag.
  3. Ironwilled Win User

Forza Horizon 4 said "Your xbox gamertag has been banned" but i will unbaned today on 15 feb 2020 but now I can't join multiplayer why?

It might be a delay between the servers so just waiting until you can get back in will help.
  4. OakGill Win User

Forza Horizon 4 said "Your xbox gamertag has been banned" but i will unbaned today on 15 feb 2020 but now I can't join multiplayer why?

Xbox headquarters is in

Washington US Pacific time zone. I believe the delay is due to time zones, perhaps it will become effective shortly.
  5. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Like Njal the Blue has said it might be better to reach out to the forza forums. Especially since this ban is specific to the game. You can also check xbox enforcement
    here if you would like
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 said "Your xbox gamertag has been banned" but i will unbaned today on 15... - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon said

2. Forza Horizon - XBOX LIVE BLOCKED

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon - XBOX LIVE BLOCKED: Hi Guys, I've been spending my whole day trying to get a work around for this, I'm not a very tech savvy person so you will have to be a little patient with me. I've tried most of the...
  3. Forza Horizon 4突然就无法启动,一直闪退。

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4突然就无法启动,一直闪退。: 我在游玩Forza Horizon 4过程中,从Microsoft Store中下载了游戏DLC后,游戏启动就一直闪退导致现在 法启动游戏。 53e52159-d01d-48c0-b05f-c5167fdac307
  4. Forza Horizon Profile Not Available E:47-0

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon Profile Not Available E:47-0: I was playing forza horizon 4 in morning and had the shut off pc then later when i try to play the game it gave me the code E:47-0. I deleted all the save files and reuploaded them. Even the files...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 crashing in loading screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing in loading screen: I have just fix a problem with downloading fh4 in the microsoft store and have now run into another. After clicking continue and sitting through a loading screen for the game's intro, it crashes....
  6. Forza Horizon 4 is not listed as "owned" in the Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 is not listed as "owned" in the Microsoft Store: Hello! I bought FH4 for my Xbox One a while back. Later I discovered that I could also install the game on my laptop by logging in with my Xbox account. This process was very easy and fun, but I...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 had uninstalled by itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 had uninstalled by itself: Hello, When, after a few nights of downloading with how fantastic internet I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 today, I started it and with a smile on my face went to choose the name. Unexpectedly, the...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Not Loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Not Loading: I recently returned from a friends house after playing forza there. When I get home, I go on my first Xbox and play fine, synced and everything. Later on I hop on to my second Xbox in my room and...
  9. I Bought an add-on for forza horizon 4 and it didnt show up in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought an add-on for forza horizon 4 and it didnt show up in the game: I bought the bmw i8 roadster add-on and it wasnt in the game 3a82ee0f-9925-44d4-9f87-3ec1b3627979
  10. Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4: I bought Forza Horizon 4 game about 4 days ago. After doing the first missions, I joined the online game. but when I try to go online today, the online game seems to be locked. when I try to...