Forza Horizon 4 save

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 save in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good afternoon, my save game FH4 in the cloud and on the console was damaged, after entering the game and pressing accept - it just closes, please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FausT1g, Oct 27, 2019.

1. FausT1g
    FausT1g Guest

Forza Horizon 4 save

:)

FausT1g, Oct 27, 2019
  2. Kingkong072005 Win User

i cant sign into my xbox one s getting this (0x80a4001a)

i still have all my progress in forza horizon 4 after trying this i checked if it was saved before by going on my games and apps then i pressed more options on forza horizon 4 and selected Manage game and add-ons and scrolled down to the Saved data tab
    and it says there is 10 MB of reserved space for forza horizon 4.not sure if this is the correctway to chech or if that tells me it is saved but it worled for me. hope this helps.
  3. BrazenLisa Win User

"May the Forza be with you" achievement?

Metal, by me playing Forza 4 on a new XBox FIRST... and then later playing Horizon on that XBox, the game should see that as me being a "loyal Forza" person because there was a F4 game save existing before Horizon was put in.
  4. matthewiag Win User

How to turn on the automatic saving function

Hello

All games should auto save unless it has been changed within the game settings menu, Forza Horizon 4 Auto Saves to Turns 10 Servers there is no local save data
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

forza horizon 4 ไม่มีเสียงเกม [Translation - forza horizon 4 no game sound]

6. MissDeusGeek Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

For me it's:

Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 save

1. Forza Horizon 4 save - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon save

2. Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 synchronization problems. Both save games on XB1 and PC are gone now. Cant...: I used to play Forza Horizon 4 on XB1. Recently i've bought a gaming laptop, the Asus ROG G531GU. Forza works on both PC and XB1, so I installed Forza on my laptop. Once done, the game started and...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 "Error saving the file(0)"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 "Error saving the file(0)": I play FH4 on the PC and my Xbox one S. Since a few days I have the problem that I can not save any content such as paintjobs, desings, tuning, car purchases, level upgrades or progress of the...
  4. Cloud problems with the save, Forza horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud problems with the save, Forza horizon 4: For a while ive been having a problem with my save that is placed at the cloud service on Xbox One. For a long while i played the game in the console, saving it in the same one. Then i just...
  5. Error 0x838601e7 - Forza Horizon 4 Xbox not syncing saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x838601e7 - Forza Horizon 4 Xbox not syncing saves: Hi. This error pops up every time I try to launch the game with my usual account - I haven't been able to play since yesterday, when I launched FH4 after like 6 months break. Updates were...
  6. Is it possible to restore the last game save in Forza Horizon 4 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to restore the last game save in Forza Horizon 4 PC: Playing the game I fell under the map I tried to reset the position of the vehicle but the game hanged so I left it after running again every time I tried to load the save, the game is crashing...
  7. My Forza Horizon 4 save is deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Forza Horizon 4 save is deleted: Hi i got a Ultimate Edition of Forza Horizon 4 and i got the problem. I wanted to play this on computer so i download the game,everything is fine.When i want to play i see the 0% progress of the...
  8. My all progress from save is deleted (Forza Horizon 4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My all progress from save is deleted (Forza Horizon 4): Hi i got a Ultimate Edition of Forza Horizon 4 and i got the problem. I wanted to play this on computer so i download the game,everything is fine.When i want to play i see the 0% progress of the...
  9. After synchronization, save was lost (Forza Horizon 4)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After synchronization, save was lost (Forza Horizon 4): I made a clean installation of Windows, downloaded Forza horizon 4 and a long download started in the menu, got out "syncing data 0" and after the “continue” button a new game started....
  10. Forza Horizon 4 cloud saving error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 cloud saving error: I lost my save data. I had cloud sync and i got false date from it. I want to change my cloud saves to old one. 79d4d77b-ecc4-4c19-9c08-180ecfa12da1