Forza Horizon 4 save

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 save in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good afternoon, my save game FH4 in the cloud and on the console was damaged, after entering the game and pressing accept - it just closes, please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FausT1g, Oct 27, 2019.

1. FausT1g
    FausT1g Guest

Forza Horizon 4 save

:)

FausT1g, Oct 27, 2019
  2. Kingkong072005 Win User

i cant sign into my xbox one s getting this (0x80a4001a)

i still have all my progress in forza horizon 4 after trying this i checked if it was saved before by going on my games and apps then i pressed more options on forza horizon 4 and selected Manage game and add-ons and scrolled down to the Saved data tab
    and it says there is 10 MB of reserved space for forza horizon 4.not sure if this is the correctway to chech or if that tells me it is saved but it worled for me. hope this helps.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

FORZA HORİZON 4 SAVE SİLİNDİ

Hi leoredragon,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with missing saved progress in Forza Horizon 4. To troubleshoot this issue please quit Forza Horizon 4, restart your PC and re-launch the game. Upon launch, your game should sync your last
    saved data.

I hope this helps.
  4. BrazenLisa Win User

"May the Forza be with you" achievement?

Metal, by me playing Forza 4 on a new XBox FIRST... and then later playing Horizon on that XBox, the game should see that as me being a "loyal Forza" person because there was a F4 game save existing before Horizon was put in.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Hello ShenLong92,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with saves on Forza Horizon 4. To troubleshoot this please restart your PC and launch Forza Horizon 4 again, the game should resync your latest saved data. If the issue persists, the game
    may have not saved properly when last played or your saved game may have been corrupted.

I hope this helps.
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 synchronizing Cloud Data fail, savegame lost

Hi there,

I'm guessing this it the first time you're playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC,

If you've lost your game data for Forza Horizon 4 on PC, having closed the game before allowing it to sync up, ( which it can take some time to do so ),

To make sure you've not completely lost your save data, I would load Forza Horizon 4 on you're Xbox console and see if your save data is ok on the Xbox, if it is ok,

I would then uninstall Forza Horizon 4 from you're PC, then reinstall it and allow it to fully sync up, which may take so time to do so , to see if it works / fixes the issue.

I'm not sure about the Windows 10 update, as I've not had to do any update's to Windows for Forza over the years of going back and fourth playing Forza Horizon 4 between Xbox and PC and having to sync every time i do so.
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 save

1. Forza Horizon 4 save - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon save

2. Forza Horizon 4 Cloud Save

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Cloud Save: Hey Guys So i am playing Pc FH4 Recently but i played Fh4 on xbox alot so i had alot of cars and lots of money on my Xbox Can you use your XBOX Save to pc ? cc4e8daf-bf2e-4cc4-a618-a71f93165b0d
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Save No Longer Available

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Save No Longer Available: Hello there, I seem to have a problem with my FH4 save. I tried to delete my local save, sync with the cloud. Didn't work as I keep getting the Error code: E:47-0. I reinstalled FH4 but to no...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Game Save issue on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Game Save issue on Xbox One: Hi! My Forza Horizon 4 is having an invalid profile issue with an error code. Searched on Microsoft Support and followed the steps but still the FH4 is not working and giving the same error....
  5. Forza horizon 4 cloud save

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 cloud save: Hey ,I have a question about forza horizon 4 on my PC .Well I play the game in offline and for offline ,I know it will save the game on my PC itself .Is there any cloud save available for forza...
  6. Corrupted Forza horizon 4 Save Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Corrupted Forza horizon 4 Save Game: I had a corrupted or nonexistent profile problem in Forza horizon 4, I did the entire forza support process, but my garage is full when adding the first inventory recovered car. According to...
  7. Forza horizon 4 saves

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 saves: I just reinstalled forza horizon 4 but when i copy over my old saves it dosn't seem to pick them up it just starts from the beginning. i am on windows 10 and on a PC please help....
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Cloud Saves Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Cloud Saves Issue: So I had two devices. One device I had played Forza Horizon 4 for a long time. Then I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 on a second device. I did not let it sync because I did not want the save from the...
  9. FORZA HORIZON 4 PHOTO MODE ON XBOX ONE X SAVES 1080 X 1920 px ON QUALITY MODE AND NOT 4K AS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA HORIZON 4 PHOTO MODE ON XBOX ONE X SAVES 1080 X 1920 px ON QUALITY MODE AND NOT 4K AS...: Hello, My name is Alex, Eduard's Matei's father, I recently bought an Xbox One X and I am having an issue with Forza Horizon 4 on saving / downloading photos taken on in game Photo Mode. We play...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Save Data Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Save Data Issues: after i have followed the steps at https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360039416234-Forza-Horizon-4-Save-Data-Issues,i still haven't solve the problem that my archive has been...