Forza Horizon 4 Saved Game

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Saved Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So. A few days ago I had an invalid profile problem on my Forza Horizon 4. I went to the official website and did everything they asked for there. But... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThalysonRosa, Jan 17, 2021.

1. ThalysonRosa
    ThalysonRosa Guest

So. A few days ago I had an invalid profile problem on my Forza Horizon 4. I went to the official website and did everything they asked for there. But when it came time to sync I chose the wrong sync, but I didn't know that, so I waited for the sync to
    finish. I repeated the process, but only the save I made last day appeared, and not my save, which by the way has 2 YEARS OF PLAY !!! How do I get access to my saved games in the cloud so I can sync correctly?

:)

ThalysonRosa, Jan 17, 2021
  2. Kingkong072005 Win User

i cant sign into my xbox one s getting this (0x80a4001a)

i still have all my progress in forza horizon 4 after trying this i checked if it was saved before by going on my games and apps then i pressed more options on forza horizon 4 and selected Manage game and add-ons and scrolled down to the Saved data tab
    and it says there is 10 MB of reserved space for forza horizon 4.not sure if this is the correctway to chech or if that tells me it is saved but it worled for me. hope this helps.
  3. BrazenLisa Win User

"May the Forza be with you" achievement?

Metal, by me playing Forza 4 on a new XBox FIRST... and then later playing Horizon on that XBox, the game should see that as me being a "loyal Forza" person because there was a F4 game save existing before Horizon was put in.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

FORZA HORİZON 4 SAVE SİLİNDİ

Hi leoredragon,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with missing saved progress in Forza Horizon 4. To troubleshoot this issue please quit Forza Horizon 4, restart your PC and re-launch the game. Upon launch, your game should sync your last
    saved data.

I hope this helps.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Hello ShenLong92,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with saves on Forza Horizon 4. To troubleshoot this please restart your PC and launch Forza Horizon 4 again, the game should resync your latest saved data. If the issue persists, the game
    may have not saved properly when last played or your saved game may have been corrupted.

I hope this helps.
  6. matthewiag Win User

How to turn on the automatic saving function

Hello

All games should auto save unless it has been changed within the game settings menu, Forza Horizon 4 Auto Saves to Turns 10 Servers there is no local save data
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 Saved Game - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Saved

2. Erro Forza Horizon 4 save game não aparece para sincronizar.

in XBoX on Windows
    Erro Forza Horizon 4 save game não aparece para sincronizar.: Boa noite, recentemente baixei novamente o forza horizon (jogo que tenho comprado desde novembro de 2018), só que o save game dela não carrega, simplesmente começa um novo do 0. Já verifiquei a...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Save Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Save Game: So I want Forza Horizon 4 on my PC and I already got it on my xbox unfortunately it is with a disk. So I was wondering if I buy the digital version will it run my save game? (ps. I now have the...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Save Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Save Game: Merhabalar. Ben Forza Horizon 4 oyununu indirdim. Ama ben internette olan ''%100 Save Game'' ile istediğim arabaları alıp gezmek istiyorum. Yarışmak istemiyorum. Bu internette olan Save Game...
  5. Forza Horizon 3 Save Data Issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Save Data Issue.: Hello guys, Hope is well, I'm having a Forza Horizon 3 Save Data issue. I lost everything and I was level 151 (I think) Even I have some DLC’s too. Is there a way to get it back? Thanks! Nick...
  6. My saves were lost in the game forza horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    My saves were lost in the game forza horizon 4: My saves were lost in the game forza horizon 4, although if you go to the account there are all achievements, and when the game starts, everything is like a clean slate, how can I fix it?...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 file failed to save

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 file failed to save: Hello i bought Forza 3 days ago and i have been plaing for like a day now but when i lounvh it it eorks fine the obly problem is that it doesnt save automaticly an i dont know how to fix it please...
  8. forza horizon 4 cloud save error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 cloud save error: Hello, I cant play Forza Horizon 4 because of error E:47 - 0. I think this can be caused by that I was offline, and launched the game. I deleted local save files (so cloud save can update) -...
  9. Forza horizon 4 save on xbox to my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 save on xbox to my pc: Hi, I bought Forza Horizon 4 the day it came out (I bout the disc, its not digital) and since then I have played a lot. I just bought a pc and I want to play the game. On the xbox app, I check...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Save

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Save: I played Forza Horizon 4 on PC for a while but then quit. After a while I restarted the game entirely, bit it still wants to sync an old save file. Even the one on my pc itself that he wants to...