Forza Horizon 4 Saves

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Saves in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! My friend recently reinstalled his Windows and copied his saves. He reinstalled game and copied his saves into game save folder. But game didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BadSmoothSea, Mar 15, 2019.

1. BadSmoothSea
    BadSmoothSea Guest

Forza Horizon 4 Saves

Hello! My friend recently reinstalled his Windows and copied his saves. He reinstalled game and copied his saves into game save folder. But game didn't see that saves and start new game. Any solution how to fix that problem?

:)

BadSmoothSea, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Kingkong072005 Win User

i cant sign into my xbox one s getting this (0x80a4001a)

i still have all my progress in forza horizon 4 after trying this i checked if it was saved before by going on my games and apps then i pressed more options on forza horizon 4 and selected Manage game and add-ons and scrolled down to the Saved data tab
    and it says there is 10 MB of reserved space for forza horizon 4.not sure if this is the correctway to chech or if that tells me it is saved but it worled for me. hope this helps.
  3. BrazenLisa Win User

"May the Forza be with you" achievement?

Metal, by me playing Forza 4 on a new XBox FIRST... and then later playing Horizon on that XBox, the game should see that as me being a "loyal Forza" person because there was a F4 game save existing before Horizon was put in.
  4. matthewiag Win User

How to turn on the automatic saving function

Hello

All games should auto save unless it has been changed within the game settings menu, Forza Horizon 4 Auto Saves to Turns 10 Servers there is no local save data
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

forza horizon 4 ไม่มีเสียงเกม [Translation - forza horizon 4 no game sound]

6. SadAndSadder Win User

I can't connect to horizon life in forza horizon 4

Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 Saves

1. Forza Horizon 4 Saves - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Saves

2. save Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    save Forza Horizon 4: I have a problem because after leaving the game, she does not want to sign up, I have tried various ways and I can not save game progress. fc8d13d1-cc13-406a-b581-9c3b4fbfdf5b
  3. Problem in Forza Horizon 4 S=save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem in Forza Horizon 4 S=save: Hello, I have a problem with my saves in Forza Horizon 4. I wanted to start the game again. Consequently, I deleted the data of the app "Forza Horizon 4" on my PC and started a new local game....
  4. Forza horizon 3 save game data lost after tranfering to xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 save game data lost after tranfering to xbox one x: I just transferred my forza horizon 3 to xbox one x from xbox one and somehow it didnt load my old saved data Is there a way to get it back. Talk to support chat and the said to create a fourm to...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 save games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 save games: So i had bought xbox one fh4 bundle and i was close to completing it, then my little brother installed it on PC and after i logged in my xbox the game save was that of his, not mine. I was...
  6. no save file on forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no save file on forza horizon 4: Hey all my saves on forza horizon 4 is gone !? achivments is still ther tho.... 59c7f052-09a2-43d3-a3f0-9dda0ac68832
  7. Xbox speichern in der cloud, Forza Horizon, bisher nur auf Xbox 360 (Mod Translation: Save...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox speichern in der cloud, Forza Horizon, bisher nur auf Xbox 360 (Mod Translation: Save...: Info auf support-Seite: https://support.xbox.com/de-DE/xbox-one/console/move-from-xbox-360-to-xbox-one "Was wird nicht auf die Xbox One übertragen? Folgende Informationen und Inhalte werden...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 сохранения[Forza Horizon 4 save]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 сохранения[Forza Horizon 4 save]: Доброе утро. Переставил игру с HDD на SSD в итоге игра попросила загрузить сохранение (при запуске приложения), либо с облака либо с диска. Я выбрал с диска И ВСЯ ИГ А ЗАНОВО НАЧАЛАСЬ! пробовал с...
  9. Echec de sauvegarde sur forza horizon 4 [Translation-Failed to save on forza horizon 4]

in XBoX on Windows
    Echec de sauvegarde sur forza horizon 4 [Translation-Failed to save on forza horizon 4]: Bonjour, J ai un souci sur Forza Horizon 4 sur pc, quand je joue le jeu ne sauvegarde pas et quand j'essaye de changer de peinture ça me met échec de sauvegarde. (0). J'ai désinstaller et...
  10. Save in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save in Forza Horizon 4: Hello, I have a question. Actually I'm playing Forza Horizon 4 using free 14-days XBOX Game Pass. If I ever buy this game will my data be saved or will I have to start the game from beginning?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to mod data save on forza horizon 4 xbox 1