Forza horizon 4 saying I did not buy the game??

Discus and support Forza horizon 4 saying I did not buy the game?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had bought the game awhile back on pc and I bought a new pc recently, but now it is saying I never bought the game but all the in app purchases I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Frostyboi., Aug 24, 2019.

1. Frostyboi.
    Frostyboi. Guest

I had bought the game awhile back on pc and I bought a new pc recently, but now it is saying I never bought the game but all the in app purchases I have bought and I am not looking to pay another 50 or more dollars for the game plz help!!!

:)

Frostyboi., Aug 24, 2019
  2. Jeremy2085 Win User

Make sure that you are signed in too the same account that you purchased the item from in the firstplace, as if you use a new pc it may not recognise you if you don't.
  3. NarniaOG Win User

What's Your Favorite Game With Gold?

i would say it is Forza Horizon 4
  4. kaan gül Win User

steam hesabımda para

peki bir sorum daha olacaktı forza horizon 4 xbox satın al diyor PC oluyor demi bu 169 lira olanı satın aldığımda pc de oyniyabileceğim ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

[Translation-So one more question would be if Forza Horizon 4 says buy Xbox is the PC is going to be able to vote on the PC when I buy this 169 lira? ]
  5. JACKSONBRO 78 Win User

New to the Horizon games

I personally love the Horizon series, but if I were you, I would buy Forza Horizon 4 since it is coming out soon.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 DİSCOUNT

I don't think anyone could be too sure of when this will happen, but I can say they don't sell Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition digitally, only the Deluxe and Ultimate Editions, however, Game Pass is a good alternative as you get to play Forza Horizon
    4 and MANY MANY other games for $9.99 USD/month
    Hmmm, I just found FH4 Standard, with a "buy" link. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/f...tion/9pnjxvcvwd4k?activetab=pivot:overviewtab
Thema:

1. Forza horizon 4 saying I did not buy the game?? - Similar Threads - Forza horizon saying

2. forza horizon syncs data then says error occured

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon syncs data then says error occured: so i reinstalled forza horizon because you cant verify games on new os even though you can on steam origin and other systems so i redownloaded it loaded it and not it takes forever to load and...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 says I have parental controls when my Microsoft account says I have none. I ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 says I have parental controls when my Microsoft account says I have none. I ...: When I try to play online Forza H4 it says that all online features are blocked by parental controls and I can't play with my friends. Neither me nor my parents remember putting parental controls...
  4. Forza Horizon 3 save say "bye-bye"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 save say "bye-bye": Hello, first: Sorry for my english. second: I have problem with Forza Horizon 3 PC. I lost my save (400 lvl and 50 cars say bye). Is it possible to restore save? Regards...
  5. Forza Horizon profile says it is no longer available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon profile says it is no longer available: Forza Horizon profile says it is no longer available. What to do? Error message that shows: "The Forza Horizon profile you are trying to load is no longer available. Please contact Xbox Support...
  6. i bought forza horizon 3 i just updated, it says profile had changed ask xbox support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought forza horizon 3 i just updated, it says profile had changed ask xbox support: I bought this game 1 day ago and I just played this morning and I just updated like 1 hour ago and it says your profile can not be used had been changed wrong profile make game better I bought...
  7. Forza Horizon 3 crashes, saying "Fatal error" and "corrupted game"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 crashes, saying "Fatal error" and "corrupted game": I have tried every method to solve this problem but nothing works. I'm trying to play Forz Horizon 3 on windows 10 (pc) and I can't because of the error message. Please help...
  8. I purchased a digital download of Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate edition and it still says Buy vs ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a digital download of Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate edition and it still says Buy vs ...: I have been speaking with Microsoft and the Xbox Support teams for 2 days now and I was told to post my issue here. I bought Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate edition and installed the game on my computer...
  9. Forza Horizon 3 Problem , It says that iam playing Fh3 on another device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Problem , It says that iam playing Fh3 on another device: Hey , i bought Forza Horizon 3 and my friend downloaded it a few days earlier but he bought it a few days later , every time i want to start the game or he wants to start the game while one of us...
  10. Im trying to pre order Forza Horizon 3 but all i get is the page saying 'How a parent can ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to pre order Forza Horizon 3 but all i get is the page saying 'How a parent can ...: i am a adult, what am i supposed to do. have tried doing what the site says but 1 hour later and have mad no progress., a524e77d-121f-49f5-9852-8d6161e1a640