Forza Horizon 4 se cierra inesperadamente[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 quits unexpectedly]

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 se cierra inesperadamente[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 quits unexpectedly] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Saludos, espero que se encuentren bien. Les comento, tengo Forza Horizon 4, a la hora de ejecutar el juego ingresa normal, pero después de unos... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JosuéMurillo, May 22, 2020 at 8:23 PM.

1. Forza Horizon 4 se cierra inesperadamente[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 quits unexpectedly]

Saludos, espero que se encuentren bien.

Les comento, tengo Forza Horizon 4, a la hora de ejecutar el juego ingresa normal, pero después de unos minutos se cierra inesperadamente, trate de hacer todos los pasos que encontré para poder arreglar el problema pero ninguno me ha funcionado hasta el momento,
    ya actualice drivers, des-instale programas que no necesito, quite el modo programador, restablecí el juego, reinstales el juego, etc... ninguna me ha funcionado, les agradezco toda la ayuda que me puedan brindar, se los agradezco montones, buen dia.

Saludos.

[Translation-Greetings, I hope you're all right.

I tell you, I have Forza Horizon 4, when running the game enter normal, but after a few minutes closes unexpectedly, try to do all the steps that I found to be able to fix the problem but none has worked for me so far, already update drivers, de-install
    programs that I do not need, remove the programmer mode, reset the game, reinstall the game Etc... none has worked for me, I thank you for all the help you can give me, I thank you lots, good day.

Best regards. ]

:)

JosuéMurillo, May 22, 2020 at 8:23 PM
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Forza Horizon 4 se cierra inesperadamente[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 quits unexpectedly]

Hi Murillo,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issue with game freeze. We recommend the guide for

game stops or freezes
    . Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. OldFunKiller Win User

Хочу вернуть деньги за продукт но почему не могу вернуть. [Translation-I Want to return the money for the product but why can not return.]

За набор дополнений forza horizon 4. И там нет кнопки возврата.

[Translation-For a set of add-ons forza Horizon 4. And There is no return button.]
  4. RedCarGamer Win User

jogo forza horizon 4 com defeito

Se a possivel correção acima indicada não funcionar, tente visitar os
    forums oficiais do Forza Horizon 4
    , porque uma das ultimas atualizações provocou erros e pode estar a acontecer novamente.

[Translation]

If the above possible solution doesnt work, try to visit the
    Forza Horizon 4 Official Foruns
    , because already the game had issues with the other patch and could be happening again.
  5. AridLizard Win User

Xbox One X Club beitretten [Translation-Join Xbox One X Club]

Forza Horizon 4 nutzt die Xbox Clubs, anstatt Clubs nur im Spiel zu haben.

[Translation-

Forza Horizon 4 uses the Xbox clubs instead of only having clubs in the game]
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

forza horizon 4 ไม่มีเสียงเกม [Translation - forza horizon 4 no game sound]

Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 se cierra inesperadamente[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 quits unexpectedly] - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon cierra

2. Bug clavier Forza Horizon 4[Keyboard bug Forza Horizon 4]

in XBoX on Windows
    Bug clavier Forza Horizon 4[Keyboard bug Forza Horizon 4]: Bonjour, j’ai acheté FH4 sur mon ordinateur, tout fonctionnait parfaitement, sauf en ce moment ou je vois que mon clavier, sans que j’appuie ou le touche, fait tourner la voiture ou avancer. Je...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 DLC issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 DLC issues: My two sons received an Xbox One S for Christmas complete with FH4. As avid Bond fans, i purchaed the Bond car lack and also the Mitsubishi Car lark and the Fortune Island. Now, for sme reason,...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 freeze / crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 freeze / crash: I"ve just recently acquired a xbox one x. Before this I had the Xbox one S, always played forza no problem until I got the one x. Now it always freezes and then crashes to Xbox home. I've...
  5. Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4: Hallo zusammen, ich spiele Forza Horizon 4 zumeist auf dem PC und habe mir im Laufe der Zeit viele Autos gekauft und erspielt. Vor wenigen Tagen wollte ich das Spiel (wie schon ein paar Mal...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Stuttering Traction controll ON

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Stuttering Traction controll ON: Hi I wanted to share a finding I have with Forza Horizon 4 on PC with xbos app. Strangely it stutters every few seconds when I turn the traction controll on. I don't think my specs are really the...
  7. Have to restart whole LEGO speed champions in Forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have to restart whole LEGO speed champions in Forza horizon 4: Hi, i was playing forza horizon 4 when i wanted to play the lego expansion. So i went to the lego screen and when i came in i had to restart everything. I had no house, i had not completed any...
  8. Error Login- Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Error Login- Forza Horizon 4: I start the game normally, but when I try to connect to my game profile in the game, I get an error message with the code E: 47-0 and with the text that I have to search on the web address...
  9. Forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4: So I've had Forza Horizon 4 for about as long as I've had my xbox one s for about 2 and a half months already. So I've been having this problem with the game and i have it on xbox gamepass and...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing when launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing when launch: Hey, I have been having this issue when I launch the game it crashes it is only on my account when its synced. I tried playing on another account and it did launch. I dont understand how the game...