Forza Horizon 4 Server wird nicht erreicht(FH4 Server not reachable).

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Server wird nicht erreicht(FH4 Server not reachable). in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ich spiele FH4 auf dem PC und meiner Xbox one S. Seit ein paar Tagen haben ich das Problem das ich am PC keine Inhalte wie Lackierungen, Desings,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dash3012, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Dash3012
    Dash3012 Guest

Ich spiele FH4 auf dem PC und meiner Xbox one S. Seit ein paar Tagen haben ich das Problem das ich am PC keine Inhalte wie Lackierungen, Desings, Tunings, Autokäufe, Levelaufstiege oder Fortschritt der Festival Liste mehr speichern kann/gespeichert werden.

z.b. habe ich den Aston Martin DBS Superleggera aus der letzten Woche einfach wieder verloren obwohl ich das Auto schon in meiner Garage hatte.

Wenn etwas gespeichert wird kommt als erstes die Meldung " Fehler beim speichern der Datei" und dann " Die Forza Horizon 4 Server sind nicht erreichbar ".

Falls jemand das selbe Problem hatte und es beheben konnte würde ich mich auf eine Antwort freuen!

LG Marc B.

I play FH4 on the PC and my Xbox one S. Since a few days I have the problem that I can not save any content such as paintjobs, desings, tuning, car purchases, level upgrades or progress of the festival list anymore.

for example I simply lost the Aston Martin DBS Superleggera from last week although I already had the car in my garage.

If something is saving, the message "Error saving the file" appears first and then "The Forza Horizon 4 servers are not reachable".

If someone had the same problem and could fix it, I would be glad to receive an answer!

(And yes, i am able to Play online)

:)

Dash3012, Aug 30, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Dash,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an issue with connecting to the Forza Horizon 4 servers not reachable. I recommend reaching out to
    Minecraft support and Minecraft
    Forum Support
    for further in-game assistance.

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello Dash301!

Thanks for responding.. Below I'll provide you with the direct link to Forza Support:

FORZA SUPPORT

Give this a try and let us know the results!

Good luck!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. Dash3012 Win User

im sorry but why should i write to the minecraft support?

I am having Problems with Forza Horizon 4 not Minecraft.
  5. TornMeerkat1525 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 not working

Forza Horizon 4 ist unter Ihrem Konto derzeit nicht verfügbar. Der Fehlercode ist 0x803F8001, falls Sie ihn benötigen.

I have the same Problem **** Xbox Server!!!
  6. Aurea_Imperium Win User

Problema [Translation- Problem]

I server di forza motorsport non sono al momento raggiungibili

[Translation-Forza Motorsport servers are currently not reachable ]
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 Server wird nicht erreicht(FH4 Server not reachable). - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Server

2. Forza Horizon 4 'No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found' issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 'No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found' issue: My Forza horizon 4 PC online multiplayer was working perfectly until a few days ago Everything, including my windows OS, is fully up to date as far as I can tell. My network settings are all...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 does not connect to the servers

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 does not connect to the servers: https://imgur.com/r7oaKig This image shows what is happening. I have good internet but it does not want to connect to the servers. ***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Opens and Closes Instantly, Unable to Start a DCOM Server Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Opens and Closes Instantly, Unable to Start a DCOM Server Error: I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition last Wednesday and I have since spent a week trying to get the game to work. I left my PC on overnight to download the game, but Firefox crashed the...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Live Server

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Live Server: I can not since yesterday the 15.11. Play online. When I go to the menu and when I click Online Free Drive and a few seconds he tells me that there are no live servers available. Network are fine....
  6. Forza horizon 4 - Unable to connect to the live servers!

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 - Unable to connect to the live servers!: [img] hello! Anybody know any solution of this error?? When I try to connect to forza life I always get this error -.- ty:) 210cff56-6809-4129-9b73-3167474a72d1
  7. No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found.: Hi there, after the October, 25, 2018 update I started experiencing connection issues that started with not being able to finish a team adventure and now progressed to not being able to connect to...
  8. Forza Horizon server issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon server issues: hi, ive been playing forza horizon 2 since i got it for free with gold, but, i couldn’t use the car skins feature at all. Once I finally got forza horizon 4, I noticed that some of the cars in my...
  9. Forza horizon 4 : Unable to join Horizon live + Microsoft servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 : Unable to join Horizon live + Microsoft servers: hi, if someone could help me that will be much appreciated ! i'm not able to join horizon live : it is in french but i'm sure you already saw this kind of message on the internet. [img]...
  10. Are they fixing the servers for forza horizon 2 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are they fixing the servers for forza horizon 2 ?: Been trying to get on the h2 servers but no luck. 61c86a3e-72b8-4aaf-8693-1579e57fc3c8