Forza Horizon 4 Ses Gelmiyor [Edit - Translation] - Forza Horizon 4 No Sound

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Ses Gelmiyor [Edit - Translation] - Forza Horizon 4 No Sound in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Yaklaşık 1 hafta önce oyunu aldım ve oyunu aldığımdan beri oyunu oynadığım sırada müzik dinlerken ya da arkadaşlarımla konuşurken hem gelen ses hem de... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TunaÖztürk, Dec 3, 2019.

1. TunaÖztürk
    TunaÖztürk Guest

Yaklaşık 1 hafta önce oyunu aldım ve oyunu aldığımdan beri oyunu oynadığım sırada müzik dinlerken ya da arkadaşlarımla konuşurken hem gelen ses hem de oyunun sesi cızırtılı geliyordu. Sonra bugün oyunu açtım ve hiç ses gelmemeye başladı.

Windows 10 kullanıyorum.

Kulaklığım Razer Hammerhead V2 Pro

[Edit - Translation] - Forza Horizon 4 No Sound

I bought the game about a week ago, and since I got the game, both the sound and the sound of the game were scratchy while listening to music or talking to my friends. Then I opened the game today and there was no sound.

I'm using Windows 10.

My Headset Razer Hammerhead V2 Pro

:)

TunaÖztürk, Dec 3, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Tuna,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I understand you have been having issues with your In-game audio, to the point where there is no more audio at all. If you haven't already, I recommend checking out the troubleshooting steps listed on this support
    article: Troubleshoot game audio or video issues on Windows 10

Try out those troubleshooting steps and let us know the results.
  3. Kilzito Win User

Download Forza Horizon

Você sabe me dizer se seu forza horizon é o da edição completa em português?!

[Translation-

You know tell me if your
    forza horizon is the
    complete edition in
    Portuguese?!]
  4. OldFunKiller Win User

Хочу вернуть деньги за продукт но почему не могу вернуть. [Translation-I Want to return the money for the product but why can not return.]

За набор дополнений forza horizon 4. И там нет кнопки возврата.

[Translation-For a set of add-ons forza Horizon 4. And There is no return button.]
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Forza horizon 4

6. RedCarGamer Win User

jogo forza horizon 4 com defeito

Se a possivel correção acima indicada não funcionar, tente visitar os
    forums oficiais do Forza Horizon 4
    , porque uma das ultimas atualizações provocou erros e pode estar a acontecer novamente.

[Translation]

If the above possible solution doesnt work, try to visit the
    Forza Horizon 4 Official Foruns
    , because already the game had issues with the other patch and could be happening again.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 Ses Gelmiyor [Edit - Translation] - Forza Horizon 4 No Sound - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Ses

2. Forza Horizon 3 車輛PASS, VIP, MotorSport AllStars 車輛套件無法安裝

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 車輛PASS, VIP, MotorSport AllStars 車輛套件無法安裝: 購買Forza Horizon 3與Forza Horizon 4 終極版合輯, 安裝完成後,發現 Forza Horizon 3 車輛PASS Forza Horizon 3 VIP Forza Horizon MotorSport All-Stars 車輛套件 這三個DLC無法安裝。 在這三個單獨商店 面看都顯示已擁有, 點安裝後,會顯示...
  3. PC - Can't download any of Forza Horizon 3 DLCs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC - Can't download any of Forza Horizon 3 DLCs: so I decided to buy Forza Horizon 3 on PC since it's going OOP and it was on sale. I bought the UE and the Expansion pass. However, I can't install ANY of the DLCs because it claims I don't have...
  4. forza horizon 3 vip não funciona

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 3 vip não funciona: hello, i bought the supreme horizon 3 pc package, but don't install the add-ons. It says "it cannot be installed on this device". I've already added a device, removed it, formatted the hd and...
  5. Unable to access Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer.: Hello, I recently contacted Forza support so they can clear me up on multiplayer connection issues. Support replied to me that an Xbox Live Gold subscription is required to play Forza Horizon 4 on...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Issues on PC with syncing data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Issues on PC with syncing data: Recently, (within the past month) Forza has just not allowed me to play on my PC. it started happening around mid-July, anyway i launched the game one day and it asked me to sync my data which was...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Problem: Hi! My brother and I play Forza Horizon 4. We have the same settings for Online gameplay and other things. In forza, my brother recently discovered he can access and play forzathon live and the...
  8. Forza Horizon 3: I own a disc but bought the Ultimate Edition online, can I stop using my disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3: I own a disc but bought the Ultimate Edition online, can I stop using my disc?: Hello, I just bought a physical disc for Forza Horizon 3 for my Xbox One X about a month ago. But just about today, I bought the Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition. Will it be possible for me to...
  9. Forza Horizon 3 Car Pass not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Car Pass not unlocking: I purchased Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition for PC which comes with the car pass, however, I only got 3 of the 6 packs included. I am still missing the Playseat, Logitech, and Rockstar packs and...
  10. Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB Console with Forza Horizon 4 Lego Speed Champions Bundle (1TB) -...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB Console with Forza Horizon 4 Lego Speed Champions Bundle (1TB) -...: Dear Microsoft, when will the Xbox be back in stock???? My son is asking for this for his 13th birthday and it is sold out everywhere! Please tell me it will be available for a decent price before...