Forza Horizon 4 shutting down after first loading screen

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 shutting down after first loading screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I installed Forza 3 days ago but i could not play the game. Game is opening i'm pressing enter button and loading screen appearing. I am waiting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ahoix, Sep 28, 2020.

1. ahoix
    ahoix Guest

Hi, I installed Forza 3 days ago but i could not play the game. Game is opening i'm pressing enter button and loading screen appearing. I am waiting 30-40 seconds and game is closing within no errors.

My Windows version is 2004 but game was not working in the 1909.

:)

ahoix, Sep 28, 2020
  2. LEEGG1251 Win User

Why isn't the Forza Horizon4 running?

After five seconds on the screen with the Horizon 4 logo and two cars, the game will be shut down.

And going into the link above and doing nothing will solve it.
  3. ChrisCalvin71 Win User

Hvent received Forza games from game pass promotion

Can you please be more specific?

Did you download a game and it is not showing up?

Or are you referring to Forza Horizon 4. If it is Forza Horizon 4 you still need to go and down load it. The betas does not automatically download the new game.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 fechando sozinho

Restart the game. After a few seconds at the loading screen, it will drop back to the dashboard.

Without ejecting the disc, go into the Settings app and set the clock to the current date and time.

Back out of settings to the dashboard and try to launch Forza Horizon 4 again.

Got to the title screen, press A to start
  5. Darkwolfecze Win User

Why isn't the Forza Horizon4 running?

Could you concretize your problem? I think many people will not understand what is your problem. It was working ok and then it stopped working after loading Horizon 4 logo? Or?

Also try Forza Horizon 4 forums :)

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_topics110_Forza-Horizon-4-Discussion.aspx
  6. MaximumExtreme Win User

new xbox one set-up issue

Are you sure it's shutting down? After the initial green screen it will go to a black screen the go to the set up. Give it a few minutes to start up. It may look like it's shut down but it's just loading.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 shutting down after first loading screen - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon shutting

2. Downloading Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading Forza Horizon 4: I recently had problems with my computer and after i fixed it i had to reinstall everything and i did it with no problem but Forza Horizon just doesn't want to install. I found some files leftover...
  3. (Urgent) Forza horizon 3 and 4 don't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Urgent) Forza horizon 3 and 4 don't launch: Please have a look at this video tell me exactly what to do, because i done tried everything you could possibly imagine to fix these games so they could at least launch, except for reinstalling...
  4. Forza horizon 4 controller issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 controller issues: Recently bought an xbox one hardwire controller. when i try to use it in forza horizan 4, the game constantly switched back and forth between the controller and the keyboard making it impossible...
  5. Error 0x80073cfb while trying to install Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80073cfb while trying to install Forza Horizon 4: Hi, maybe someone had this issue and could help? I just bought xbox game pass for PC and I am trying to install Forza Horizon 4 (through xbox program and ms store) and after downloading 40-100MB...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 wont launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 wont launch: Hello guys, I'm new in this community so nice to meet you all. I'm having a problem with Forza Horizon 4 using Game Pass with PC. Whenever I try to launch it just pops a splash screen and then...
  7. Forza Horizon 3 DLC "PEX-CatalogAvailabilityDataNotFound"

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 DLC "PEX-CatalogAvailabilityDataNotFound": I got this massage when I tried to claim a couple of DLC in the game. I had the Forza Horizon 3 : Ultimate Edition, but I cannot claim any DLC of it. when I tried to go to Blizzard mountain, it...
  8. Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10 - Weird audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10 - Weird audio: Hello! When I try to play Forza Horizon 3 on my desktop the sound is very weird and is like crackling, the voice in game sounds really creepy too and messed up. It works on my Xbox but not on my...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 makes PC shut down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 makes PC shut down: Good sunday at all! I hope you can help me with this one: FH4 is running just fine no stutters no FPS drops no connectivety problems, nothing. If the game runs for some time (something around...
  10. Forza horizon 4 self shuts down

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 self shuts down: when ı open game it self shuts down ı did everything reinstalling ... ı cant remember how much correction thing it give me 3 event in event viewer first: - <Event...