Forza Horizon 4 [Steam] crashes when connected to the internet.

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 [Steam] crashes when connected to the internet. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After installing the game and having a few successful gaming sessions, a crashing issue began. Initially, I attempted every graphic and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sebo Kekana, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Sebo Kekana
    Sebo Kekana Guest

After installing the game and having a few successful gaming sessions, a crashing issue began. Initially, I attempted every graphic and performance-related solution but alas no success. By chance, I ran the application as administrator and the game started however, I noticed that said I am unable to join an online session. I merely dismissed that in-game popup attempted to reconnect with success.

So the following day I run as Administrator but the crashes still continued.

For detail, the crash happens occurs when I select continue in the game and loads into the black-screen that freezes, crashing with Windows error report not poping up.

I accidentally turned on the Airplane mode and the game played with no problem however offline. The moment it instant connects to the internet the game instantly freezes and crashes.

Please could I get assistance in this matter.

My NAT type is Strict

Error log

Log Name: Application

Source: Application Error

Date: 2022/06/27 13:58:29

Event ID: 1000

Task Category: (100)

Level: Error

Keywords: Classic

User: N/A

Description:

Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 1.476.400.0, time stamp: 0x00000000

Faulting module name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 1.476.400.0, time stamp: 0x00000000

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x0000000003f49a74

Faulting process ID: 0x4630

Faulting application start time: 0x01d88a1d0e56cad6

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ForzaHorizon4\ForzaHorizon4.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ForzaHorizon4\ForzaHorizon4.exe

Report ID: 891e7261-2d18-41a3-ade5-5f964170d952

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Application Error" />

<EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>

<Version>0</Version>

<Level>2</Level>

<Task>100</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2022-06-27T11:58:29.5645610Z" />

<EventRecordID>110263</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="21240" ThreadID="0" />

<Channel>Application</Channel>

<Computer>Pavilion2iArt</Computer>

<Security />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data>ForzaHorizon4.exe</Data>

<Data>1.476.400.0</Data>

<Data>00000000</Data>

<Data>ForzaHorizon4.exe</Data>

<Data>1.476.400.0</Data>

<Data>00000000</Data>

<Data>c0000005</Data>

<Data>0000000003f49a74</Data>

<Data>4630</Data>

<Data>01d88a1d0e56cad6</Data>

<Data>C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ForzaHorizon4\ForzaHorizon4.exe</Data>

<Data>C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ForzaHorizon4\ForzaHorizon4.exe</Data>

<Data>891e7261-2d18-41a3-ade5-5f964170d952</Data>

<Data>

</Data>

<Data>

</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

:)

Sebo Kekana, Jul 5, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Sebo. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

May I know if you are using Windows 10 or 11 on your computer?

Also, you mentioned your NAT type being Strict. Have you tried to follow any troubleshooting step to make it show as Open?

Waiting for your kind reply.
  3. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Forza Horizon 4 wont start

Hi Joakim,

Sorry to hear Forza Horizon keeps crashing right after the picture.
    If Forza Horizon 4 is disabled from being a background app it may crash or hang when suspending and resuming. check whether the setting is set to Off: Privacy > Background apps > Forza Horizon 4 > Off. Please keep this setting On.

I hope this helps ^‿^
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Forza Horizon 4 on Steam is not the same as the PC/Xbox version. It is a seperate game with seperate steam achievements, so you will have to start again on the Steam version.

Steam'deki Forza Horizon 4, PC/Xbox sürümüyle aynı değil. Ayrı steam başarımlarına sahip ayrı bir oyundur, bu yüzden Steam sürümünde tekrar başlamanız gerekecektir.
  5. jerbear30ky Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Crash to desktop

https://www.****/knowledge/forza-horizon-4-crash-on-pc-solved/
  6. iHardcoreAsian Win User

What games will you be playing into 2020 ?

I’m still playing Crash Nitro-Fueled and Forza Horizon 4.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 [Steam] crashes when connected to the internet. - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Steam

2. Forza Horizon 5 - Steam achievement bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 - Steam achievement bug: After the latest update to FH5, two Steam achievements stopped working. It's about the achievements of "One for All" and "Back in the Saddle". I know that on July 26, an update came out that...
  3. Steam Forza Horizon 5 won't opening

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Steam Forza Horizon 5 won't opening: I downloaded the dlc and update for my Steam version Forza Horizon 5 game, which will be released on July 19th. But after that my game won't open. I had no problems before the update. My system is...
  4. hey! can i add forza horizon 5 on steam from microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey! can i add forza horizon 5 on steam from microsoft store?: hey! can i add forza horizon 5 on steam from microsoft store? if u can help me ! d559df04-1217-4a03-85d3-54f2bcdb1054
  5. Forza horizon 4 (xbox parental control) Edit: bought the game on steam!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza horizon 4 (xbox parental control) Edit: bought the game on steam!: Hi, so I have been getting issues with the Xbox parental control setting. I am 18 and I'm not in any family organization I did the Xbox privacy settings submitted restarted my pc and then it works...
  6. Cannot Access Horizon Life on Steam when I have 2 version of Forza Horizon 5 (Xbox App...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Access Horizon Life on Steam when I have 2 version of Forza Horizon 5 (Xbox App...: I have 2 version of Forza Horizon 5 games and 2 different Xbox Account, 1 installed on Xbox App trough PC Game Pass and 1 installed on Steam (different folder). I use account "A" on Xbox App and I...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 (Steam edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 (Steam edition): Наиграл в Форзу около 120 часов в стиме, на долгое время прешёл в 5. Но после того как снова решил запустить 4 столкнулся с вылетами посреди игрового процесса, сопровождаемыми ошибкой ниже: Имя...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Steam save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Steam save: Guys hi, ı was playing forza horizon 4 on my cousin's steam account with my xbox account. I played nearly 35 hours and ı bought forza on my steam account. I have login with my xbox account but...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 crashed at launch with exception code 0xc00000fd on PC (Steam version)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 crashed at launch with exception code 0xc00000fd on PC (Steam version): Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon5.exe, version: 1.435.64.0, time stamp: 0x621579af Faulting module name: ForzaHorizon5.exe, version: 1.435.64.0, time stamp: 0x621579af Exception code:...
  10. Unable to go online (multiplayer) in forza horizon 4 Steam PC version

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to go online (multiplayer) in forza horizon 4 Steam PC version: So yea i have been having this problem for a few months now and have yet to find a solution online or from the support team of horizon 4 cause it is said to be a xbox network issue, but when i...