Forza Horizon 4 Summer Forzathon

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Summer Forzathon in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm playing FH4 and doing Summer Forzathon which started Thursday 24th Oct. I own and have driven both the 2016 Dodge and 2015 Checrolet in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Razora Rhaylo, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Forza Horizon 4 Summer Forzathon

Hi, I'm playing FH4 and doing Summer Forzathon which started Thursday 24th Oct. I own and have driven both the 2016 Dodge and 2015 Checrolet in the Weekly Challenge weight vs Power. However, it is saying not owned and won't let me progress to the next
    chapter. Turned game and console on and off etc several times but still saying not owned for these cars. Anyone have same issue or can hep please, thanks, Rayzora

:)

Razora Rhaylo, Oct 28, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Are the vehicles you mentioned in-game purchases or are they DLC purchases? If they're DLC cars, you may want to check you "ready to install" on the game itself and see if there is any content that hasn't been installed.

Otherwise I would recommend checking the Forza Support website and find the in-game purchase troubleshooter. Most likely the items can be readded back to your account if a support ticket is filled out.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us
  3. Razora Rhaylo Win User

Hey, thanks _ I checked and found that you have to buy the cars and I already owned them, so they don't count! So guess I'll have to buy one again even though I already have 2 of both cars; better do an auction, cheers for the help, razora
  4. SLB4EVERPT Win User

And playground started asking to the community cars to be released through Forzathon shop like a "Community Choice", but here is only support forums. For that you will need to access Forza
    Horizon 4 Official Forums
  5. KlausZielonka Win User

forza4

forzathon summer

shop

marketplace

clubs
  6. Catherine Cus. Win User

Forza horizon 3 forzathon

Here are the troubleshooting solutions you can perform to resolve your concern:

Solution 1: Clear Persistent Storage

1. Scroll left on the Home screen to open the Guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select Disc & Blu-Ray.
    5. In the Blu-Ray section, select Persistent Storage.
    6. Select Clear persistent storage.
    7. Restart your Xbox One console.

Solution 2: Clear MAC Address

1. Scroll left on the Home screen to open the Guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select Network.
    5. Select Network settings.
    6. Select Advanced settings.
    7. Select Alternate MAC address.
    8. Select Clear.
    9. Select Restart. Access the game again and check if the same instance occurs.

Solution 3: Remove and re-add your Microsoft account on Xbox One

Refer to this
    link
    and perform the steps provided. Make sure to restart your Xbox One console before re-adding your Microsoft account.

Solution 4: Power cycle your Xbox One console

Click this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to power cycle your console.

Keep us posted with the progress after performing the solutions we have provided.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 Summer Forzathon - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Summer

2. Forza Horizon 4 Xbox Live Ebeveyn Denetimi Sorunu NE YAPARSAM YAPİYİM SORUNU ÇÖZEMEDİM...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Xbox Live Ebeveyn Denetimi Sorunu NE YAPARSAM YAPİYİM SORUNU ÇÖZEMEDİM...: [Title Translation-Forza Horizon 4 Xbox Live Parental Control Issue WHATEver I DO I CAN't SOLVE THE PROBLEM PLEASE HELP] FORZA HORİZON EBEVEYN DENETİM SORUNU ALIYORUM HERŞEYİ YAPTIM DÜZELMEDİ...
  3. Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4: "Не удалось выполнить проверку обновления. Код ошибки 0x80240004" - Что делать? [Translate] "The update could not be verified. Error code 0x80240004" - What to do?...
  4. Forza Horizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon: Split from this thread. Hi there! I saw that Forza Horizon 1 was backwards compatible on Xbox One, so I purchased a copy of the game from amazon and then inserted it, and then a message popped...
  5. Forza Horizon 4:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4:: A direção dos carros é do lado direito e a mão de dirigir é pelo lado esquerdo? Isso pode ser mudado? Translation: Is the direction of the cars on the right side and the driving hand is on the...
  6. forza horizon.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon.: Is there any where I can get rally for Forza Horizon and Forza Horizon 2 and 3 get too many saves . How can I remove saves please anyone 0538f49b-5684-4fb9-8d24-5dd8435b5012
  7. forza horizon 4 wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 wont work: When I tried to start the game it says I have to buy the game and redirects me to the Microsoft store. The game came with my xbox as a digital download so what do I do.?...
  8. Forza horizon 4 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 online: Hello! I have a question like this, for the game forza horizon 4. My friend has a game forza horizon 4 on PC, and I have forza horizon 4 on xbox one s. Can we play together online?...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Drift Adventure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Drift Adventure: I have been doing quite a bunch of these drift adventures as i got better at it and started beating better ranked players in a fast pace. But one big thing i always noticed was alot of these games...
  10. Problème de lancement forza horizon 4 [Translate] Launch problem forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème de lancement forza horizon 4 [Translate] Launch problem forza horizon 4: Bonjour, je suis sur xbox one, depuis 2 semaines je ne peux plus jouer a forza horizon 4, le jeu se lance, puis pendant le chargement le jeu plante et me fais revenir au menu xbox sans message...