Forza Horizon 4 suspended in task manager

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 suspended in task manager in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve been trying for hours to get FH4 to work but to no avail. After the microsoft studios animation the screen goes black and it becomes suspended in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kron38, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Kron38
    Kron38 Guest

I’ve been trying for hours to get FH4 to work but to no avail. After the microsoft studios animation the screen goes black and it becomes suspended in Task Manager. I’ve reinstalled it and I’ve also gone back to windows version 1903 and nothing. Removing
    OBS and Evga X1 haven’t worked aswell as Downgrading Nvidia drivers hasn’t worked I’m stumped. My PC is more than powerful enough as it’s got a 3700x a 3070 and 16gb ram.

Any help would be great.

:)

Kron38, Jan 12, 2021
  2. AridLizard Win User

LAG?

Forza Horizon 4 is a resource intensive game so having programs running in the background will impact performance and could be the cause of your input lag.

open your task manager and see which programs are running and how much CPU and Memory they are using.

right click on programs you don't need running and select end task to free up resources for Forza Horizon 4 to use.

hope this helps
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Forza horizon 4 crashes on disclaimer screen

Hello Nicholas

Sorry for the issue you are experiencing. When you launch game go to task manager then select forza horizon 4 right click and set priority to high.

Hope this helps

Thanks

brad

Xbox Forum Team
  4. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Forza Horizon 4 wont start

Hi Joakim,

Sorry to hear Forza Horizon keeps crashing right after the picture.
    If Forza Horizon 4 is disabled from being a background app it may crash or hang when suspending and resuming. check whether the setting is set to Off: Privacy > Background apps > Forza Horizon 4 > Off. Please keep this setting On.

I hope this helps ^‿^
  5. AmateurGore6 Win User

game apps crashingd

When I open the Task Manager and then the Resource Monitor, it shows Minesweeper in a "suspended" status, and will not let me un-suspend it....
  6. Kingkong072005 Win User

i cant sign into my xbox one s getting this (0x80a4001a)

i still have all my progress in forza horizon 4 after trying this i checked if it was saved before by going on my games and apps then i pressed more options on forza horizon 4 and selected Manage game and add-ons and scrolled down to the Saved data tab
    and it says there is 10 MB of reserved space for forza horizon 4.not sure if this is the correctway to chech or if that tells me it is saved but it worled for me. hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 suspended in task manager - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon suspended

2. forza horizon 4 lost progress

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 lost progress: I reinstalled my fh4 and all my cloud saves are gone . I dont know what to do. It shouldnt happen. Please help 6ece0906-2723-48a5-bf98-7a3a061d6726
  3. Forza Horizon 4 removed from my library.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 removed from my library.: I tried to launch the game today and it said i had to log into my microsoft account, and i did but it wasnt working. Then, i checked my game library on the microsoft store and both Forza Horizon 4...
  4. Can not play Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not play Forza Horizon 4: In Forza Horizon 4 the game will not start the game when I press A. Once I started using my Game Pass I have not been able to play this game. I have the game on disk as well and it will not work...
  5. cant download game add on forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download game add on forza horizon 3: my grandson cant get his vip all stars and car pass to download 02c20a4a-8231-462c-be2a-b90b1a7c6c0c
  6. Teredo tunneling adapter is missing and i cannot play forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Teredo tunneling adapter is missing and i cannot play forza horizon 4: I have problems with this and when i do teredo show state it goes like Type : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Server Name : win1910.ipv6.microsoft.com. Client Refresh Interval : 20 seconds Client...
  7. forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4: my son is having issues with forza horizon 4 he has downloaded the game twice from game pass but cannot start the game when given the option to start by pressing A any ideas why this is happening?...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 won't start

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 won't start: My Forza will launch, but not start. It gets to the bit where it says to press enter to start, and then once I press it doesn't do anything. I have played the game a week before on the same device...
  9. Forza 3 Horizons Download Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 3 Horizons Download Problem: Recently I purchased an Xbox One S that included Minecraft, Sea of Thieves, and Forza 3. The other 2 downloaded, but there wasn't a download option for Forza. I claimed the code and everything,...
  10. Reiniciar Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Reiniciar Forza Horizon 4: Hola, Me gustaría saber como se pueden borrar todos los datos de Forza Horizon 4 en PC, para así poder empezar de nuevo. Gracias! 472e86d0-e020-45ee-992b-1dab18953e2b