Forza Horizon 4 Sync Issue

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Sync Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I receive this error everytime I boot up Forza Horizon 4 on my Windows 10 PC. We can't sync your data with the cloud right now It runs fine on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GeeNew, Jan 1, 2019.

1. GeeNew
    GeeNew Guest

Hi,

I receive this error everytime I boot up Forza Horizon 4 on my Windows 10 PC.

We can't sync your data with the cloud right now

It runs fine on Xbox One

Rgds

:)

GeeNew, Jan 1, 2019
  2. Silato Win User

Syncing data!

Having the 8083201d sync issue myself over the last 4 days. Some games sync others won't. Been unable play Forza horizon 2 or Forza 6.

Hope it gets sorted soon. Anyone managed to get it working?
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day!
  4. LegendDolby1986 Win User

xbox servers do have issues at the moment :(
  5. GeeNew Win User

Strange as this has been the message all weekend
  6. GeeNew Win User

Hi,

Manage to solve the issue, some how my work's Microsoft account had sync'd with my personal PC hence I was unable sync any data as my work managed my settings. I removed my work account and was now able to sync with the servers to download my progress from
    Xbox

Have a great Christmas

Rgds
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 Sync Issue - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Sync

2. forza horizon syncs data then says error occured

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon syncs data then says error occured: so i reinstalled forza horizon because you cant verify games on new os even though you can on steam origin and other systems so i redownloaded it loaded it and not it takes forever to load and...
  3. Not syncing data forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not syncing data forza horizon 4: I have a problem with forza horizon 4, it wont sync my data it just restarted my game from level 1, this sucks because i lost 360+ cars and millions of dollars! Can anyone help me out here i tried...
  4. Error 0x838601e7 - Forza Horizon 4 Xbox not syncing saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x838601e7 - Forza Horizon 4 Xbox not syncing saves: Hi. This error pops up every time I try to launch the game with my usual account - I haven't been able to play since yesterday, when I launched FH4 after like 6 months break. Updates were...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 data sync issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 data sync issues: Hello, Apologies if this has been posted before, the search facility on this support forum is terrible. Basically been playing Forza Horizon 4 for couple of months. Now when i try and play it...
  6. Synced the wrong data for forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Synced the wrong data for forza horizon 3: So recently i synced the wrong data for forza horizon 3 and i was wondering if there was a way to get my hundreds of cars back because having one bmw m4 is very sad...
  7. Forza Horizon 3 syncing data error - help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 syncing data error - help: Wazzup guys, i had to reset my computar, and now i can't play forza horizon 3, i installed the game normally, but then the game started to sync the old data, it's stuck at the 0%. Help me...
  8. Forza Horizon 3 PC Syncing data stuck at 0%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 PC Syncing data stuck at 0%: As i said in title, after pressing enter to play Xbox thing shows up and its stuck at 0%. I waited nearly 16hours twice, no difference. I played the demo before and there isnt a problem there. I...
  9. Forza Horizon 0% Data Sync ANY FIX YET?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 0% Data Sync ANY FIX YET?: I need help, I bought my game and i had not the chance to play it yet. I open the game and it is stuck on Sync Data 0%. Before you ask: Restarted the game; Restarted PC; Tried to wait,...
  10. Forza Horizon stops loading when Syncing Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon stops loading when Syncing Data: I we just played a couple of times with Forza Horizon 3 for Windows 10 and now it always stop when Syncing Data. It simpplyy stays frozen at 0% while it continue consuming CPU and Disk resources....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problem syncing data forza horizon

2. forza horizon 4 syncing

3. forza horizon 4 synch problem

4. xbox forza horizon 4 loc:US,
  5. forza horizon 4 not syncing,
  6. forza horizon 4 wont sync windows 10,
  7. cant syng forza horizon 4,
  8. forza 4 not syncing,
  9. why is forza horizon 4 unable to sync my cloud data,
  10. forza horizon 4 stuck at syncing data on pc,
  11. xbox one forza horizon 4 not syncing,