Forza Horizon 4 Thrustmaster t150

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Thrustmaster t150 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I have the thrustmaster t150 and Forza Horizon 4. But when I go to the settings under control, no steering wheel is shown to me as a control... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LeoStutzmann, Mar 25, 2021.

1. LeoStutzmann
    LeoStutzmann Guest

Hello,

I have the thrustmaster t150 and Forza Horizon 4. But when I go to the settings under control, no steering wheel is shown to me as a control option. But I have also installed the driver on my PC and the firmware is up to date.

Can somebody help me?

thanks

Code:

:)

LeoStutzmann, Mar 25, 2021
  2. Eletricdrum Win User

Thrustmaster T150 doesn't get recognized in Forza Horizon 5

3. PalmettoBling Win User

Trustmaster TS-XW Racer Sparco P310 & T3PA - BRAKE DON'T WORK on Forza horizon 4

4. Doe the second Win User

adaptive controller

So specifically if I am playing Forza Horizon 4 and I connect my Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Spider wheel (it is a USB connector) it currently does not have any option to replace the pedals to hand operated buttons. It is frustrating that when the wheel is
    connected the options list for controller senses a wheel and goes to that format. On a normal controller (not wheel) on Horizon 3 I can choose another layout from default that allows me to use the X/A buttons for accelerate and stop but again when the
    wheel is connected it will not allow me any choice . With a regular controller Horizon 4 seems not to have even the option to use X/A.

So if I buy the adaptive controller I can do a remap and the Thrustmaster or the Forza H4/4 game will not prevent this. Ideally I want to use the paddles on the wheel for go and stop - this is an option on Motorsport 7) as opposed to the X/A necessarily.

BTW I think the concept of the adaptive controller is brilliant and has been a long time coming for folks like me that have limited feet mobility!
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

forza horizon 4 ไม่มีเสียงเกม [Translation - forza horizon 4 no game sound]

6. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Forza horizon 4 feedback

driveable tanks in Forza Horizon 4 would make the Forza Horizon series into a new game(it would no longer be a Forza Horizon game).
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 Thrustmaster t150 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Thrustmaster

2. Steam版 Forza Horizon 4 不能進入遊戲

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Steam版 Forza Horizon 4 不能進入遊戲: 好,本人早前通過Steam購買Forza Horizon 4終極版,安裝遊戲後打開主版面進入遊戲,但是在登陸XBOX帳戶的時候似乎出現問題,一直維持在這登入視窗,卻未能連接我的帳戶登入遊戲。 [img] 另外當我決定不等待了離開視窗,卻是說我要有登入設定檔才能 繼續。 [img]...
  3. Cannot Access Forza Horizon Community Creations

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Access Forza Horizon Community Creations: I am above the age of 18 yet for SOME REASON, Microsoft thinks I am a minor and auto added me into a Family group, and I cannot even REMOVE MYSELF. I have added in other people to the family and...
  4. Glitched account Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitched account Forza Horizon 5: Hi community, I have a major problem with my game and I’m out of solutions. Everytime I launch the game, after pressing the start button the game closes. I never had this problem since I bought...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Dogcrap downloading on xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Dogcrap downloading on xbox app: 24+ [mod removed] hours downloading forza horizon 4 with 600 kbs and right when it finishes, there is a [mod removed] error, what the [mod removed] microsoft! deeda778-f872-4a68-988f-26f89dca9541
  6. Forza Horizon 5 treasure map issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 treasure map issue: Hi Is anyone else having an issue with the map purchase? I bought it and it shows as owner but won't activate. Any help appreciated Thanks 9c4f492e-62d2-4c3c-93a7-4a177e8858a8
  7. Fortnite, Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5 won't start on Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite, Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5 won't start on Xbox series X: Hi, After 5 months of trying to buy an XBox Series X to replace my old XBox One, I finally succeeded. I was really excited to start playing Fortnite and some other games on my 4k television....
  8. Forza horizon 4 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 pc: Ciao sto riscontrando problemi con forza horizon 4 pc sono possessore di game pass ultimate ho scaricato il gioco faccio gioca mi si apre la schermata di caricamento ma appena clicco invio mi fa...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 (Steam) crashes seconds after launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 (Steam) crashes seconds after launch: So I have been trying to figure this out for months at this point, and was hoping someone might have a possible solution. What happens is when I go to launch the game, I will get the little Forza...
  10. Thrustmaster T150 doesn't get recognized in Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thrustmaster T150 doesn't get recognized in Forza Horizon 5: So I have Forza Horizon 5 on Microsoft Store. I have installed the drivers and firmware of T150, and it's all up to date. When I go into Control Settings in Forza Horizon 5 and I try to set up my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. thrustmaster t150 ferrari forza horizon 4 steering wheel fix

2. thrustmaster t150 ferrari forza horizon 4