Forza Horizon 4 удалилась сама. Снова начав загрузку игры, она дошла до 40ГБ и началась...

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 удалилась сама. Снова начав загрузку игры, она дошла до 40ГБ и началась... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [Title Translation-Forza Horizon 4 retired itself. Once again, starting to download the game, it reached 40GB and started again.] Forza Horizon 4... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EGORKOSOLAPOV, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Forza Horizon 4 удалилась сама. Снова начав загрузку игры, она дошла до 40ГБ и началась...

[Title Translation-Forza Horizon 4 retired itself. Once again, starting to download the game, it reached 40GB and started again.]

Forza Horizon 4 удалилась сама. Снова начав загрузку игры, она дошла до 40ГБ и началась сначала. Не знаю, заняли ли эти скачивания место на диски, так как папка с играми Майкрософт недоступна. Сейчас качаю игру снова, не думаю, что заработает. Играл примерно
    неделю. Потом после перезагрузки ПК она внезапно пропала. И, еще раз напомню, при загрузке, дошла до 40 ГБ и началась сначала.

[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 retired itself. Once again, starting to download the game, it reached 40GB and started again. I don't know if these downloads have taken up space for the discs, as the Microsoft game folder is not available. Now I'm rocking
    the game again, I don't think it's going to work. Played for about a week. Then, after the PC reboot, it suddenly disappeared. And, once again, when downloading, reached 40 GB and started again]

:)

EGORKOSOLAPOV, Jul 12, 2019
  2. EGORKOSOLAPOV Win User

Forza Horizon 4 удалилась сама. Снова начав загрузку игры, она дошла до 40ГБ и началась сначала.

Unfortunately there is no issue with Game Pass. I bought the game for it full price in Microsoft Store.
  3. annix Win User

Forza Horizon 4 удалилась сама. Снова начав загрузку игры, она дошла до 40ГБ и началась сначала.

4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Egor,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand your download has restarted. Please make sure that it is not the update, as the update for the game when you install is pretty big also. If it has restarted, wait until it installs see if it stays installed.
    If not, then power down your PC completely, wait a couple minutes to turn it back on. Once on then try to

uninstall the game of whatever is there, then reinstall the game
    . As mentioned there have been issues with this game. You can also try posting on the

Forza forums

Thanks,

Brad
  5. EGORKOSOLAPOV Win User

Thanks Brad. I will try to do that thing but I don't think it will do... :с
  6. IgorSkyrta Win User

Can't sign in XBox with error 0x8015DC0B

Мне удалось решить проблему и все заработало. Заходим в Параметры, раздел Игры, Сеть Xbox, нажимаем проверку. Пишет что не удалось проверить и это может ограничить онлайн игры. Ниже нажимаем "Исправить" и после исправления жмем
    "Проверить снова".

Проверка удалась и можем свободно заходить на Xbox. Наша учетная запись снова работает!
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 удалилась сама. Снова начав загрузку игры, она дошла до 40ГБ и началась...

1. Forza Horizon 4 удалилась сама. Снова начав загрузку игры, она дошла до 40ГБ и началась... - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon удалилась

2. Forza Horizon 4 Loading bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Loading bug: I recently formatted my computer, it worked, updated windows and drivers, so I decided to download the forza, I had this game before and worked normally in this same config. What happens is, this...
  3. LOST MY FORZA HORIZON 4 SAVE GAME

in XBoX on Windows
    LOST MY FORZA HORIZON 4 SAVE GAME: Hello there, So, I was playing Forza Horizon 4 as usual on 15 January 2018, and suddenly I cannot open the Auction House and Can't go online, so I look for any update, and I found the 18 update....
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Doesnt open

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Doesnt open: I was playing FH4 yesterday, then today the game just dont open, i click to open the game it open just the incial screen then crashes when velocimeter animation starts, and im pretty sure that the...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 doesn't update and tries to download the entire game again.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 doesn't update and tries to download the entire game again.: Hi, I installed Forza Horizon 4 recently, the game was installed correctly, I did play it for some hours, but in the next day an update was launched, and then, instead of downloading only the...
  6. i lost my forza horizon 4 account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i lost my forza horizon 4 account: so i hade aproblem where my account wouldnt sink in and then once i was able to play the game i started all over againg all my cars all my money all my progress gone. so i is there some way that i...
  7. Forza Horizon download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon download: Gostaria de saber como faço para baixar o Forza Horizon (primeiro) que foi removido da live. Eu comprei esse jogo ja faz tempo, entretanto, apaguei ao longo do tempo. É possivel baixá-lo, mesmo...
  8. FORZA Horizon 4 und LEGO Speed Champions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA Horizon 4 und LEGO Speed Champions: Ich habe die XBox one mit dem FORZA Horizon 4 / LEGO Speed als Champions Downloadcode gekauft. Horizon lässt sich danach spielen, LEGO wird allerdings nur ausgegraut in der oberen Leiste angezeigt...
  9. I can't run Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't run Forza Horizon 4: It's a strange thing, my pc works like a charm and all his components are in new condition : - Mobo x79 v1.03 - CPU Intel Xeon E5 2689 - 16 Gb of DDR3 ram memory in dual channel - ASUS ROG RX...
  10. forza horizon 4 will not run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 will not run: this game will not launch on windows 10 latest edition .What is microsoft doing about it? There are so many of us who just keep getting fobbed off and passed to forza/xbox and they say they...