Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addons Bundle Not being able to game share

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addons Bundle Not being able to game share in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have purchased forza horizon 4 ultimate addons bundleon my other account and i am not being able to gameshare it. It looks like in the past it was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Revan Patil, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Revan Patil
    Revan Patil Guest

I have purchased forza horizon 4 ultimate addons bundleon my other account and i am not being able to gameshare it. It looks like in the past it was possible to gameshare these addons and not anymore. I trued all the basic troubleshooting steps and still
    no luck. I have set the account i used to purchase the ultimate add ons bundle as home xbox and still didnt work. I would either like to have a new code to redeem to my main acc or please fix this issue. Or could someone else test if this working for them
    as of now?

:)

Revan Patil, Mar 27, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Revan,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have a question on add-on for a game. If you are talking add-on like cars VIP and cosmetics in game these are not shared on any game. The DLC like fortune Island will be shared. So for all the add
    on
    listed on the store
    some car packs may be shared this is totally up to Forza not Xbox/Microsoft. If have further questions, you will need to reach out to them on the
    Forza forums.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. BoyFantasticITA Win User

Well, you can't share add-ons.

Hope I helped you!

-
  4. Revan Patil Win User

I am able to gameshare every single add on except for fortune island expansion. I dont know why this happening. When i open the game it says i need to install it even though i already have installed it.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. BoyFantasticITA Win User

Try to re-install the DLC, maybe that can work.

Hope I helped you!

-
  6. GiDARiDA Win User

I would like to buy the forza 4 at the discounted price of 44,910 won applied in the game pass.

thank you

44,910 won was forza horizon 4 ultimate additional bundle price with game pass standard user
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addons Bundle Not being able to game share - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Ultimate

2. Forza Horizon 4 - DLCs not available from Ultimate Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - DLCs not available from Ultimate Edition: Hello, so I've recently gotten XBox Game Pass Ultimate Edition, so I installled Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition. In there, I haven't unlocked any of the DLCs included. I'm also not able to...
  3. Unable to play Forza Horizon 4 after purchasing Ultimate Edition Bundle

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to play Forza Horizon 4 after purchasing Ultimate Edition Bundle: I purchased the Ultimate edition bundle and ever since buying it I am unable to play the game. I got the bundle refunded hoping that would maybe fix the issue. As of now I am still unable to play...
  4. fh202 forza horizon 4 xbox playpass ultimate full version on lenevo ideapas y700-15az

in XBoX on Windows
    fh202 forza horizon 4 xbox playpass ultimate full version on lenevo ideapas y700-15az: downbelow you will see whats in mypc my pc should be good enough to play this game and even better one there is a problem because im getting the same graffic error on 2 forza game Motorsport 7 and...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 終極版 要怎麼進入遊戲[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Version How to Get Into...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 終極版 要怎麼進入遊戲[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Version How to Get Into...: 我買的 Forza Horizon 4 終極版 下載安裝好後 開啟時 只停在一個圖片的畫面不會動 想請問要怎麼才能進入遊戲 [Translation-I bought the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Version Download installed after the opening when only parked in a picture screen...
  6. Forza horizon 4 wersja ultimate pc nie chce się wczytać[Translation-Forza horizon 4 version...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 wersja ultimate pc nie chce się wczytać[Translation-Forza horizon 4 version...: Posiadam ją jakiś miesiąc i przez ostatnie dwa dni nie mogę jej uruchomić. Cały czas w prawym dolnym rogu wyświetla się "wczytywanie proszę czekać", wcześniej działała mi bez zarzutów, to na pewno...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate: Hello, there is a problem with Ultimate content in Forza Horizon 4. After downloading the add-on, the game shuts down unexpectedly after a few seconds. Do you know how to deal with it?...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition with Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition with Game Pass: I have XBox Pass Ultimate. Do I get to play Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition or do I still have to buy it to access everything in gme? 9d11dc3b-9a1d-452b-83e0-7c07bcbb27cd
  9. Refunding Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunding Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition: Why Microsoft needs to add a "Immediate refund button" for most games. So when I purchased the game a few days ago and I played it for a few hours. I didn't want to play it again and I wanted to...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addition Not Showing up on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addition Not Showing up on pc: Hi, so I bought FH4 Ultimate addition on my Xbox, however, I am unable to download it on my computer. When I go to the Microsoft store it says I must purchase it. Anything that would cause this...