Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition Xbox Series X - ISSUES WITH DLC. NEED HELP.

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition Xbox Series X - ISSUES WITH DLC. NEED HELP. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I have Xbox series X console, and now i have trouble with dlc, so : When i connect my console to internet , all great, in the game menu showing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Darkkatalizator, Jan 8, 2022.

1. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition Xbox Series X - ISSUES WITH DLC. NEED HELP.

Hello. I have Xbox series X console, and now i have trouble with dlc, so : When i connect my console to internet , all great, in the game menu showing that all DLC are purchased and installed, dlc cars working, other like Lego or Fortune island works too. Console is set to Home, all is installed. Then, when i turn off my console, or restart, and try to play FH4 - game shows that i dont have purchased yet the DLC. But two DLC still working Lego and Fortune island. Cars from dlc dont available. I dont know what to do? Please Help me.

:)

Darkkatalizator, Jan 8, 2022
  2. Rybolisk Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Welcome Pack missing?

Thank you for the advice, I would have probably chosen completely different categories in this kind of situation.

So I have contacted the support and I've been told that https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon-4-and-forza-horizon-3-ultimate-editions-bundle/9pf3f4cc0vlg is NOT in fact a bundle of "Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate" and "Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate", but
    only a package of these two games and their DLCs that at the time were same as the Ultimate Editions. So any changes and future DLCs included with the Ultimate Edition are not included, as it is in fact not the Ultimate Edition. Whether this is an oversight
    or intentional is hard to say, but it surely is confusing!

Thanks again and I hope that the paragraph above will be helpful to others that are similarly confused as I was.
  3. fearsome fairy1 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 e

Hello!I own Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition and I bought an activation code with Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition, if I activate it on the same account I get the DLC and what the Ultimate Edition offers and I remain saved progress?
    Hey there George,

If you already own the same standard version, adding a code wont affect your saved file. Hope this helps and happy driving.
  4. COWHOLE Win User

Moving from a physical copy of a game to the digital version

Thats great i purchased the standard edition or forza horizon 4 and purchased the ultimate upgrade as separate dlc packs

i got a download code of the game when i purchased my one x i was just worried i would lose £30 worth of dlc
  5. Enza2 Win User

Error code 0x803F8007

It says Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition and Completed.
  6. jeres8860 Win User

flickering at bottom of screen on new game pass 4 K games (Forza Horizon 5 & Halo Infinite)

Thanks! The weird thing is, this issue only happens with series x games. Forza horizon 4 looks perfect. It’s just the new multiplayer halo and Forza Horizon 5.
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition Xbox Series X - ISSUES WITH DLC. NEED HELP.

1. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition Xbox Series X - ISSUES WITH DLC. NEED HELP. - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Ultimate

2. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Upgrade i Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Upgrade i Windows 11: Witam. Jak zainstalować Zestaw dodatków Ultimate do Forza Horizon 4 ? Na Windows 10 była opcja instalacji w Microsoft Store i w aplikacji Xbox. Natomiast na Windows 11 nie da się zainstalować...
  3. Can't install Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Add-Ons Bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Add-Ons Bundle: I've got the Ultimate bundle for Forza Horizon 4 but I do not have an install button for it. I used to be able to download it simply by just clicking install in the Microsoft Store but now it...
  4. My Forza Horizon 5 with Gamepass Ultimate is not launching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Forza Horizon 5 with Gamepass Ultimate is not launching: Greetings off-road fans and racers, I have a strange ongoing issue with Forza Horizon 5. Some months ago I wanted to play it - did not work, never launched. Crashed to desktop. I gave up because...
  5. I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition on Steam. Typed in the wrong Microsoft email,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition on Steam. Typed in the wrong Microsoft email,...: [img] [img] When I tried to click the Fix it here button, the screen just show me this. I have already tried reinstalling the game, but the problem persist. **Edited to remove PII**...
  6. disconnected from cloud gaming session-FH5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    disconnected from cloud gaming session-FH5: I redeem a code (xbox wireless controller-FH5 limited Edition), and now I cant play fh5, but the thing is I can go to the main menu but after press "A" and show "disconnected from cloud gaming...
  7. Forza horizon 5 cant play with an active subscription with xboc game pass ultimate on pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 cant play with an active subscription with xboc game pass ultimate on pc.: Hello, i bought the '' xbox game pass ultimate '' to get forza horizon 5 early with the premium edition. When i go on the premium version, it says that it's a bundle and I have to wait for the...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC, preinstalling Forza Horizon 5 and it stops, can't view it on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC, preinstalling Forza Horizon 5 and it stops, can't view it on...: This is going to be a long one... So I recently got Game Pass Ultimate so I could play Forza Horizon 5 when it comes out tommorow, I was preinstalling it on my PC with the Windows 10 Xbox App,...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition: So I have Game Pass, and i bought FH4 while it was on sale. I've had it for a while, now it says the game cant be launched, due to, "Your Trial period has expired for this game" I never bought a...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 Premium Addition Bundle with Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Premium Addition Bundle with Game pass ultimate: I have xbox game pass ultimate. I want to preorder Forza Horizon 5 Premium edition. But I understand that there is also a Premium edition bundle addon which converts the base Forza Horizon 5 to...