Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, there is a problem with Ultimate content in Forza Horizon 4. After downloading the add-on, the game shuts down unexpectedly after a few... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrGoldV8, Dec 3, 2019.

1. MrGoldV8
    MrGoldV8 Guest

Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate

Hello, there is a problem with Ultimate content in Forza Horizon 4.

After downloading the add-on, the game shuts down unexpectedly after a few seconds.

Do you know how to deal with it?

:)

MrGoldV8, Dec 3, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Forza horizon 4

3. GiDARiDA Win User

I would like to buy the forza 4 at the discounted price of 44,910 won applied in the game pass.

thank you

44,910 won was forza horizon 4 ultimate additional bundle price with game pass standard user
  4. FakerHau0921 Win User

BAD POOL CALLER error when accessing app network settings - APP XBOX

I have checked it, it is not my hardware and driver problem.

This problem will only occur if the xbox app is connected to the Internet.

This problem makes forza horizon 4 no way to play online mode.

If there is really no way to solve it, can I refund the Forza horizon 4 Ultimate Edition?
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Forza Horizon 4: Ultimate Edition

Hey there Paragon!

After looking into it, It looks like the Ultimate Edition is going to be available on

9/28/2018
    which is already the 4 day Early Access to the game as the Standard Edition is available on

10/2/2018

Hope this has answered your question :)

6. Ironwilled Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition with Game Pass

Hi There,

The only game available through Gamepass is the regular edition of Forza Horizon 4, you have to buy the Ultimate edition separately.
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate

1. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Ultimate

2. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition with Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition with Game Pass: I have XBox Pass Ultimate. Do I get to play Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition or do I still have to buy it to access everything in gme? 9d11dc3b-9a1d-452b-83e0-7c07bcbb27cd
  3. Refunding Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refunding Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition: Why Microsoft needs to add a "Immediate refund button" for most games. So when I purchased the game a few days ago and I played it for a few hours. I didn't want to play it again and I wanted to...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addition Not Showing up on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addition Not Showing up on pc: Hi, so I bought FH4 Ultimate addition on my Xbox, however, I am unable to download it on my computer. When I go to the Microsoft store it says I must purchase it. Anything that would cause this...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 - Ultimate - DLC entitlements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 - Ultimate - DLC entitlements: Hi guys, I have the Xbox Game pass Ultimate which includes Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate. I have been playing though and don't have the contents unlocked, nor even the Deluxe edition ones. Could you...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 얼티밋 추가 콘텐츠 번들 결제 교환[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Add-On Content...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 얼티밋 추가 콘텐츠 번들 결제 교환[Translation-Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Add-On Content...: 는 Forza Horizon 4 얼티밋 에디션을 사 결 하였습니다. 결 후에 보니 Forza Horizon 4 얼티밋 추가 콘텐 번들로 잘못 결 했습니다. 이것을 교체 수있는 방법이나 환불 하 다시 결 수있는 방법을 찾 있습니다. 이런 경우 어떻게 해야하나요? [Translation-I paid to buy the Forza Horizon...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 crashing at start up after I bought Ultimate Edition (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing at start up after I bought Ultimate Edition (PC): Hi, I have recently bought Xbox Game Pass for PC. I was perfectly fine playing Forza Horizon 4 for few days (no crashes or anything) and decided to buy the Ultimate Edition (yesterday) - on your...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition: When I try to buy the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition it just says: Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted I don't know...
  9. Will the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addons Bundle ever go on sale?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addons Bundle ever go on sale?: I already own the FH4 Standard Edition and I see that all 3 editions of the game are currently on sale. I am interested in buying the Ultimate Addons Upgrade, but it's price seems to be fixed at...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 ultimate add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 ultimate add ons: Thinking of ordering the Forza 4 ultimate add ons. It says it comes with 2 expansions ...I'm assuming that means you get Fortune Island and access to the new one when it comes out. Am I correct...