Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, there is a problem with Ultimate content in Forza Horizon 4. After downloading the add-on, the game shuts down unexpectedly after a few... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrGoldV8, Dec 3, 2019.

1. MrGoldV8
    MrGoldV8 Guest

Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate

Hello, there is a problem with Ultimate content in Forza Horizon 4.

After downloading the add-on, the game shuts down unexpectedly after a few seconds.

Do you know how to deal with it?

:)

MrGoldV8, Dec 3, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Forza horizon 4

3. GiDARiDA Win User

I would like to buy the forza 4 at the discounted price of 44,910 won applied in the game pass.

thank you

44,910 won was forza horizon 4 ultimate additional bundle price with game pass standard user
  4. FakerHau0921 Win User

BAD POOL CALLER error when accessing app network settings - APP XBOX

I have checked it, it is not my hardware and driver problem.

This problem will only occur if the xbox app is connected to the Internet.

This problem makes forza horizon 4 no way to play online mode.

If there is really no way to solve it, can I refund the Forza horizon 4 Ultimate Edition?
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Forza Horizon 4: Ultimate Edition

Hey there Paragon!

After looking into it, It looks like the Ultimate Edition is going to be available on

9/28/2018
    which is already the 4 day Early Access to the game as the Standard Edition is available on

10/2/2018

Hope this has answered your question :)

6. Ironwilled Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition with Game Pass

Hi There,

The only game available through Gamepass is the regular edition of Forza Horizon 4, you have to buy the Ultimate edition separately.
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate

1. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Ultimate

2. PC User clarification Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition - Hang Type: Activation Error

in XBoX on Windows
    PC User clarification Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition - Hang Type: Activation Error: I recently purchased the Ultimate Bundles of both Forza Horizon 3 and 4. While FH3 Ultimate plays fine, I can no longer get FH4 to launch. The Event Viewer error is "Hang Type: Activation." This...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate: I just got Game Pass Ultimate from Amazon that specifically states "Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate" is included, but on both my Xbox and PC I can only download the "Standard" version, How do I download...
  4. Forza Horizon 3: I own a disc but bought the Ultimate Edition online, can I stop using my disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3: I own a disc but bought the Ultimate Edition online, can I stop using my disc?: Hello, I just bought a physical disc for Forza Horizon 3 for my Xbox One X about a month ago. But just about today, I bought the Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition. Will it be possible for me to...
  5. Forza Horizon Ultimate Add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon Ultimate Add on: My brother bought this add on. He has bought this on the same console will I or will I not be able to access these add on's. I have played the lego part at one point and I have the VIP on my...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition for Game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition for Game pass: I have Game Pass and I got Forza horizon four ultimate edition and none of my DLC’s popped up 45a32dc0-e55b-4412-ac6d-6689b61d0976
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition download. Main game not in download list, but 49 DLC are,...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition download. Main game not in download list, but 49 DLC are,...: So, I've spent the better part of last month re-downloading Forza Horizon 4 after Windows decided to up and delete it on me a while back. Tip toeing around data caps. I've downloaded everything...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 with Games for Windows ultimate package - game starts then closes

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 with Games for Windows ultimate package - game starts then closes: hi i have a problem with Forza Horizon 4 with Games for Windows ultimate package - the game starts then closes c54c3e82-ad4a-4f07-b789-9ae3eaf0ec13
  9. "Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition" for PC not launching after download.

in XBoX on Windows
    "Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition" for PC not launching after download.: Hello- I just bought "Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition" and downloaded it but all I get is the screen and no launch of the game. Am I missing something? ~Thanks 17ca3589-9d7d-442f-a446-2ef4f778ca37
  10. I just bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate after playing the base game, but now it won't start

in XBoX on Windows
    I just bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate after playing the base game, but now it won't start: I downloaded the base game through Xbox game pass a few days ago, and I loved it (I want to be clear; when playing the base game it worked PERFECTLY even at max graphics settings on my rig), so I...