Forza Horizon 4 unable to claim gifts

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 unable to claim gifts in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am unable to claim gifts i contacted Xbox support my settings are all fine and i have been sent in circles with no solution. All online settings are... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Hudsy55, Jul 1, 2021.

1. /u/Hudsy55
    /u/Hudsy55 Guest

I am unable to claim gifts i contacted Xbox support my settings are all fine and i have been sent in circles with no solution. All online settings are on allow and still i cannot claim and Forza keeps telling me on tune presents I have parental controls on when i don't

submitted by /u/Hudsy55
    [link] [comments]

/u/Hudsy55, Jul 1, 2021
  2. Master Zoen Win User

Upgraded Windows to 1903, Xbox Live Multiplayer is not working now

Thanks for trying Lester, but none of that helped. Still unable to connect to multiplayer in Forza Horizon 3 or Forza Horizon 4 on PC.
  3. k1Helix z Win User

Forza Horizon 4

In Forza Horizon when you receive a gift containing a car you must see a notification saying that it was added to your garage, did you see that message? if not, maybe if you to the message center you can check if you have the gift there and claim it.
  4. Koods Win User

XBOX Server Connectivity Blocked

Is it only Forza Horizon 4 you're having issues with or are you unable to access any Xbox live games?
  5. UniPug Win User

Buying a game for my son

My son thought it was an add on but it is through his forza horizon 4 game. But looks like the version you shared but for the UK. Can't seem to add a specific amount to a gift card either!
  6. CryingHero Win User

Forza Horizon4 You entered your email address incorrectly when you first started. Then it keeps sending the code number to the wrong email address.

For this you're best going through the Forza Horizon 4 support to amend your email setup.

They'll be able to verify you that way which Microsoft will be unable to do.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 unable to claim gifts - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon unable

2. Unable to connect to Forza Horizon 5 servers, able to play multiplayer, but can’t access...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to Forza Horizon 5 servers, able to play multiplayer, but can’t access...: Okay, I’m not sure if this is a hardware issue, network issue, operating system issue or just a game issue, but recently I installed the update and DLC for Forza Horizon 5, and ever since then,...
  3. Unable to use Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to use Forza Horizon 5: I Bought a Game pass, and I downloaded Forza 5 with the game pass. When I open it, it says I am on trial but I have got the game from the game pass (Xbox app). it took a day to download and the...
  4. I am unable to install Forza Horizon 5 or Hitman 3 from Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to install Forza Horizon 5 or Hitman 3 from Xbox: I own the games on Microsoft store. In the microsoft store,it shows me the only option to install is "Install from Xbox app". Clicking the option opens up the xbox app and when I click the...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 unable to connect to session(Forza Horizen 5 невозможно подключиться к сессии)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 unable to connect to session(Forza Horizen 5 невозможно подключиться к сессии): UA: При вході в гру, ніякої помилки немає. Через 1-2 хвилини або при підключенні до будь якого режиму появляється помилка. Якщо зробити повторне підключення, то через 1-2 хвилини, вона знов...
  6. Unable to go online (multiplayer) in forza horizon 4 Steam PC version

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to go online (multiplayer) in forza horizon 4 Steam PC version: So yea i have been having this problem for a few months now and have yet to find a solution online or from the support team of horizon 4 cause it is said to be a xbox network issue, but when i...
  7. 不能下載Forza Horizon 5??? (Unable to download Forza Horizon 5)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    不能下載Forza Horizon 5??? (Unable to download Forza Horizon 5): 我 為Forza Horizon 5不能啟動而重新下載,然而當我每次重新下載的時候,每到30%左右就會變成0...
  8. [Forza Horizon 5] Forza Support sent me here | Unable to play multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Forza Horizon 5] Forza Support sent me here | Unable to play multiplayer: So, I would start by saying that since 13th of november I am unable to play forza online, tryed every fix that they gave me and I keep on getting the same 2 errors, I am attaching the snips. I...
  9. Unable to resume installation on Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to resume installation on Forza Horizon 5: I bought the Xbox Game Pass last night in order to play Forza Horizon 5, which I started installing last night. It got to around 75% before I paused it and went to bed. When I went to finish the...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Unable to connect to the live configuration servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 Unable to connect to the live configuration servers: So, I have a problem with my Forza Horizon 4, where I can't play online/cant connect to the to horizon life (it says "Unable to connect to the Live configuration servers), and it says like this,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what to do if forza 4 wont let me recieve gifts xbox