Forza Horizon 4 Welcome Pack missing?

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Welcome Pack missing? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, my Microsoft Store tells me that I do not own Forza Horizon 4 Welcome Pack... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rybolisk, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Rybolisk
    Rybolisk Guest

Hello,

my Microsoft Store tells me that I do not own Forza Horizon 4 Welcome Pack (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon-4-welcome-pack/9mvqn16mct10)
    even though it should be included with Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon-4-ultimate-edition/9p513p4mwc71)
    that I already bought (in fact, I bought "Forza Horizon 4 and Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Editions Bundle").

Is there something I am missing?

Thank you for your answer!

Forza Horizon 4 Welcome Pack missing? [​IMG]

:)

Rybolisk, Jul 31, 2020
  2. Xx TwoFace 007 Win User

So what's everybody looking forward to for the rest of 2016?

dead rising triple pack dead rising 4 forza horizon 3
  3. Rybolisk Win User

Thank you for your answer.

I am on PC (Windows 10) and I apologize for not disclosing it before.

However, I tried to do something similar for the MS Store app on my platform (i.e. looking up my app and its DLCs in my library) and there was no option to install the Welcome Pack (everything else seems to be in place, though).

All MS apps are essentially telling me that I do not own it (even though I clearly should). And even the game itself tells me that if I want the DLC content I got to pay first.
  4. AridLizard Win User

that could be a visual bug on the store page.

if you are on Xbox, open Games and Apps,

highlight FH4 and press the menu button on your controller (3 horizontal lines)

select Manage Game and Add-Ons,

see if the pack is there for download.

let us know the results
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Redeemed game code was successful but while it appears in Orders/Billing, doesn't on Xbox.com account nor console

try scrolling down the page, and you should see included in this bundle Forza Horizon 4 & Formula Drift car pack, try selecting Forza Horizon 4 and see if you can download it from there instead.
  6. MachoDijos Win User

Forza horizon 4 dodatki -[Translation - Forza horizon 4 additions]

W zakładce do instalacji nie mam nic do zainstalowania, zmieniłem filtry, próbowałem na każdy możliwy sposób, zainstalowane mam tylko :

Forza horizon 4

Forza horizon 4 1967 sunbeam Tiger i drift car pack, to normalne nie jest …

-[Translation - In the tab for installation I have nothing to install, I changed the filters, I tried on every possible way, I have only installed:

Forza horizon 4

Forza horizon 4 1967 sunbeam Tiger and drift car pack, this is not normal …]
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 Welcome Pack missing? - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Welcome

2. Forza Horizon 3 new disigns.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 new disigns.: I can no longer get into new designs because of parental controls. I'm an adult who has no children. I reset the console and since I can't get into new designs. a1b0c3af-92c5-4066-b500-16b0bf20dc51
  3. Forza Horizon 4 - Cant join session / Невозможно подключиться к сессии (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - Cant join session / Невозможно подключиться к сессии (PC): ENG Few days ago the problem of connecting to the session started, after searching the entire Internet, I fixed Teredo, NAT connection, but the session still cant be not found. I opened the...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions: I purchased this game, downloaded and would not play. I recieved a refund from microsoft. i purchased again, this time through Gamestop, recieved download code. Game shows as downloaded but will...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 - Cant join session / Невозможно подключиться к сессии (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - Cant join session / Невозможно подключиться к сессии (PC): ENG Few days ago the problem of connecting to the session started, after searching the entire Internet, I fixed Teredo, NAT connection, but the session still cant be not found. I opened the...
  6. More Pontiacs in Forza Horizon 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    More Pontiacs in Forza Horizon 4?: Is there a way for you guys can bring back all the Pontiac cars in Forza Motorsport presents Forza Horizon 4 it would be real cool to see all the cars that where made when Pontiac made cars so...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 Crash on splash screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Crash on splash screen: I ran the powershell command listed and got this error log in the event viewer The program ForzaHorizon4.exe version 0.0.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 - Achievement Bug (Certified Adventurer)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - Achievement Bug (Certified Adventurer): Im not be able to unlock the Certified Adventurer Achievement in Forza Horizon 4. Ive done all of the task, but the Achievement will not unlock... How can i fix this? (Im playing on Windows 10...
  9. Constant Disconnections In Forza Horizon 4 On PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Constant Disconnections In Forza Horizon 4 On PC: For the past week I've been getting disconnected from any online session i'm in after around 5 minutes or whenever i enter a property and I can't find a single solution that works. I've done the...
  10. Welcome to the Forza Horizon 2 game discussion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Welcome to the Forza Horizon 2 game discussion: Welcome to the Forza Horizon 2 game discussion forum. Please help keep the forums on topic. Be respectful to each other and have fun. If you're new here, welcome to the forums. Please refer to...