forza horizon 4 wont work

Discus and support forza horizon 4 wont work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I tried to start the game it says I have to buy the game and redirects me to the Microsoft store. The game came with my xbox as a digital download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chriswarner3, Nov 5, 2019 at 10:23 AM.

1. Chriswarner3
    Chriswarner3 Guest

When I tried to start the game it says I have to buy the game and redirects me to the Microsoft store. The game came with my xbox as a digital download so what do I do.?

:)

Chriswarner3, Nov 5, 2019 at 10:23 AM
  2. Ina 14 Win User

Cant get game to work

this is for forza horizon 4 fortune island bought on amazon redeemed code and wont work
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Game DVR clips pausing game.

Hello Phil,

Only ones this wont affect are strictly online games such as fallout76 Forza 4 if on horizon life.
  4. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Where are my DLC Cars?

This isn't a change. DLC in Forza 4 and Forza Horizon worked the same way.
  5. Chriswarner3 Win User

No, it said I had to buy it again. And it also said something about refund or something.
  6. denis97g Win User

try to remove and redownload your account and see if it works.
Thema:

1. forza horizon 4 wont work - Similar Threads - forza horizon wont

2. forza horizon 4 wont load

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 wont load: uninstalled it many of times, reset my computer many of times as well. all it keeps saying is syncing data, and when its done with that it says unable to load do to unknown error, any help please?...
  3. Forza horizon 4 wont launch Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 wont launch Windows 10: The game shows a splash screen for 2 seconds and then just shuts down i've tried reinstalling doing a clean boot disabled windows defender and development tools and countless guides to try getting...
  4. forza horizon 4 wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 wont start: it says services are unavalible 5a611e61-979a-46b4-975d-d832f6e1a740
  5. Forza Horizon 4 wont start on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 wont start on Xbox One: I have forza horizon 4 on xbox one and whenever i start it uo it plays for a second then immediately crashes back to the xbox dashboard. I know other have this problem too but i cant find a...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 wont start: hey my game wont even load it just crashes. i started lagging in-game then i decided to restart the game but it wouldnt open again :( 2bce33de-a557-4afe-947b-1e8cc8ce2e14
  7. Forza Horizon 3 wont launch on my laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 wont launch on my laptop: So today I bought a game key for Forza Horizon 3 en got the game unlocked on my microsoft account. after downloading the 60 gb I couldnt launch the game. After I pressed the "play" button for the...
  8. Forza Horizon 3 wont open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 wont open: Hi My forza horizon 3 wont open. currently once i click play either on the xbox app microsoft store or on my desktop. It opens to the starting page and then not 2 seconds later it closes and...
  9. need help with xbox 1s. Forza horizon 3 preloaded pack and downloaded but it wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help with xbox 1s. Forza horizon 3 preloaded pack and downloaded but it wont work: tried rebooting but doesnt work 231542d8-0451-4e5c-86de-e3f53f3425c8
  10. Forza Horizon 2 (360) disc wont load game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 2 (360) disc wont load game.: Hello, recently I purchased a 360 to play some games that aren't backwards compatible such as Forza Horizon 2. However, after setting up the 360, getting a HDD for it and everything, I went to...