forza horizon 4 wont work

Discus and support forza horizon 4 wont work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I tried to start the game it says I have to buy the game and redirects me to the Microsoft store. The game came with my xbox as a digital download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chriswarner3, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Chriswarner3
    Chriswarner3 Guest

When I tried to start the game it says I have to buy the game and redirects me to the Microsoft store. The game came with my xbox as a digital download so what do I do.?

:)

Chriswarner3, Nov 5, 2019
  2. Ina 14 Win User

Cant get game to work

this is for forza horizon 4 fortune island bought on amazon redeemed code and wont work
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Game DVR clips pausing game.

Hello Phil,

Only ones this wont affect are strictly online games such as fallout76 Forza 4 if on horizon life.
  4. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Where are my DLC Cars?

This isn't a change. DLC in Forza 4 and Forza Horizon worked the same way.
  5. Chriswarner3 Win User

No, it said I had to buy it again. And it also said something about refund or something.
  6. denis97g Win User

try to remove and redownload your account and see if it works.
Thema:

1. forza horizon 4 wont work - Similar Threads - forza horizon wont

2. Narrator wont turn off in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narrator wont turn off in Forza Horizon 4: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. When playing Forza Horizon 4 the narrator talks in the menus, however it does NOT talk anywhere else on the xbox. The narrator setting is OFF and this still happens. I...
  3. My Forza Horizon 4 wont start up

in XBoX on Windows
    My Forza Horizon 4 wont start up: The game starts up then i see the forza logo and then it just stops and nothing happens what do i do? 986a02d2-8b54-4997-9fde-d3ad6caf1bb7
  4. Forza Horizon 4: Loading screen simulator wont load.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4: Loading screen simulator wont load.: when I boot up the game and try to start playing it stays on the loading screen. I've tried resetting and redownloading. please help me 34b33433-da58-41a3-8bd4-4b912f65c66b
  5. my forza horizon 4 wont let me connect to a session and im lvl 290 prestige 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my forza horizon 4 wont let me connect to a session and im lvl 290 prestige 4: im currently experincing these problems with fh4 that wont let me connect to online and im prestige four aswell its been goin on for the last three weeks please if anyone out there that knows how...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Wont go past the loading screen PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Wont go past the loading screen PC: My game wont load in past the starting loading screen its just stuck there and it says Loading please wait and usually it loads right away and i can press continue but now it wont. Please help...
  7. forza horizon 4 wont load

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 wont load: uninstalled it many of times, reset my computer many of times as well. all it keeps saying is syncing data, and when its done with that it says unable to load do to unknown error, any help please?...
  8. Forza horizon 4 wont launch Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 wont launch Windows 10: The game shows a splash screen for 2 seconds and then just shuts down i've tried reinstalling doing a clean boot disabled windows defender and development tools and countless guides to try getting...
  9. forza horizon 4 wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 wont start: it says services are unavalible 5a611e61-979a-46b4-975d-d832f6e1a740
  10. Forza Horizon 4 wont start on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 wont start on Xbox One: I have forza horizon 4 on xbox one and whenever i start it uo it plays for a second then immediately crashes back to the xbox dashboard. I know other have this problem too but i cant find a...