Forza Horizon 4 Xbox Series X

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 Xbox Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! My problem is this. Forza Horizon 4 ultimate, bought from the xbox store, is thrown out of the game when I go to the houses I bought (so far, I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZoltánBákai, May 13, 2022.

1. Forza Horizon 4 Xbox Series X

Hi!

My problem is this. Forza Horizon 4 ultimate, bought from the xbox store, is thrown out of the game when I go to the houses I bought (so far, I only signed up when I went to the house and not every time). Nothing is taken out of the game, if I go back to bring it back to the house, I can continue from there. In other games, the problem did not occur. What could be the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Hi. Zoli

:)

ZoltánBákai, May 13, 2022
  2. WayneJohnsonZQ Win User

Forza horizon 4 doesnt work

Forza horizon 4 wont launch for me on series x
  3. Pac-Man pNw Win User

DOWN LOADING.

Forza 4 horizon stuck in infinite Loading screen did EVERTHING was told by xbox to contact forza then forza told me to contact xbox WOW 🤪
    Btw this is a series x

also i bought All forms of forza 4 horizon thinking that might help ughhh No no help been a week now with no forza 😩
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Forza horizon 4 feedback

driveable tanks in Forza Horizon 4 would make the Forza Horizon series into a new game(it would no longer be a Forza Horizon game).
  5. lilbak82 Win User

Recommend an Offline Game

I love forza horizon 4. My favorite of the series so far
  6. AdamYeti Win User

What is the best game on game pass?

The Batman Arkham series, the Wolfenstein series, The Outer Worlds, Forza Horizon 4. There are plenty depending on what genre you like.
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4 Xbox Series X

1. Forza Horizon 4 Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Series

2. Xbox Series Update DELETED all my Forza Horizon 4 game data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series Update DELETED all my Forza Horizon 4 game data: I received an Xbox Series X recently. As all of my game titles were stored on an external hard drive connected an Xbox One, of course, right out of the box, upon connecting the external drive to...
  3. Fortnite, Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5 won't start on Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite, Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5 won't start on Xbox series X: Hi, After 5 months of trying to buy an XBox Series X to replace my old XBox One, I finally succeeded. I was really excited to start playing Fortnite and some other games on my 4k television....
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition Xbox Series X - ISSUES WITH DLC. NEED HELP.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate edition Xbox Series X - ISSUES WITH DLC. NEED HELP.: Hello. I have Xbox series X console, and now i have trouble with dlc, so : When i connect my console to internet , all great, in the game menu showing that all DLC are purchased and installed, dlc...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 on XBOX Series X - No multiplayer anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 on XBOX Series X - No multiplayer anymore: Hi all, I have a strange problem with my Xbox Series X and the game Forza Horizon 4. I am not able to play in the multiplayer mode anymore. When trying to do so, I still get an error message which...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing on Xbox Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 4 Keeps crashing on Xbox Series S: Anyone else having this issue? Or know of a fix? submitted by /u/Mother-House7883 [link] [comments]
  7. Why isn’t my forza horizon 2 Xbox one disc working on my series x?

in XboX Insiders
    Why isn’t my forza horizon 2 Xbox one disc working on my series x?: Nothing appears when I put the disc in or anything. Help me now. Thank you submitted by /u/luke1878 [link] [comments]
  8. Forza Horizon 4 and 5 not launching on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 and 5 not launching on Series X: G'day all, When I try to launch Forza Horizon 4 or 5 on my Series X it will load the health warning screen with the spinning circle in the bottom right corner, the circle will then freeze, the...
  9. Xbox Series S | Storage/Games/App freezes when trying to install Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S | Storage/Games/App freezes when trying to install Forza Horizon 5: I have been trying to install Forza Horizon 5 on my system for last 2 days. Whenever I click on "Pre-Install" on the FH5 page in the Game Pass section, the game does not start downloading. After...
  10. Forza horizon 4 with xbox Series S problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 with xbox Series S problem: i go into the game anmd when it s time to "Start to game"I press the A button and it doesnt go,I go out and i go and nothing I ve tried everything I want some help...