Forza Horizon 4 - Yükleme Başarısız Hatası (Forza Horizon 4 - Installation Failed Error)

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 - Yükleme Başarısız Hatası (Forza Horizon 4 - Installation Failed Error) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Forza Horizon 4'e girdiğimde ilk açılış ekranında Enter basmamı istiyor. Bastıktan sonra "Yükleme Başarısız, Bilinmeyen bir hata oluştu, lütfen daha... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Becca.pramheda, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Forza Horizon 4 - Yükleme Başarısız Hatası (Forza Horizon 4 - Installation Failed Error)

Forza Horizon 4'e girdiğimde ilk açılış ekranında Enter basmamı istiyor. Bastıktan sonra "Yükleme Başarısız, Bilinmeyen bir hata oluştu, lütfen daha sonra tekrar deneyiniz" uyarısı alıyorum.

Translation:

When I enter Forza Horizon 4, he wants me to press Enter on the first boot screen.
    After pressing, I get the warning "Installation Failed, An unknown error has occurred, please try again later".

Forza Horizon 4 - Yükleme Başarısız Hatası (Forza Horizon 4 - Installation Failed Error) [​IMG]

:)

Becca.pramheda, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Becca.pramheda Win User

Forza Horizon 4 - Yükleme Başarısız Hatası (Forza Horizon 4 - Installation Failed Error)

Reinstalled but still not working.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Becca,

Thanks for updating us with your reply. Have you tried any of the solutions from the troubleshooting article to see if they would be helpful in getting your FH4 correctly installed? Are you still getting the same error code/message or a different one now?
    Any further information that you're able to provide can help us tailor our support specifically to you.

Please bear in mind that if this is something that is only happening with FH4 and not other games, then you'll need to be sure that your system is one that can support the game or its installation. I recommend our article entitled How
    to find out if a game will work on your Windows 10 device
    for further information and to be sure that your PC can support FH4.

Please let us know any other details that have happened since you reinstalled the game (error messages, etc) and what other troubleshooting you've tried.

I hope that this helps a bit more and we look forward to your next reply.
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Becca,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an in-game error received for Forza Horizon 4.

Our suggestion here, please attempt to uninstall and then install Forza Horizon 4 on your Windows 10
    PC. If this has already been attempted, we would then suggest to attempt following our
    game freezes or stops responding on a Windows 10 device support article.

Try this out for us and then let us know if this helped.

Best wishes!
  5. yunggmoreira Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Doesnt load up

see if the game is updated and if it is try unistalling and install again if it dosent work idk

contact the forza horizon 4 support

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/pt-br/categories/360000558393-Forza-Horizon-4
  6. MachoDijos Win User

Forza horizon 4 dodatki -[Translation - Forza horizon 4 additions]

W zakładce do instalacji nie mam nic do zainstalowania, zmieniłem filtry, próbowałem na każdy możliwy sposób, zainstalowane mam tylko :

Forza horizon 4

Forza horizon 4 1967 sunbeam Tiger i drift car pack, to normalne nie jest …

-[Translation - In the tab for installation I have nothing to install, I changed the filters, I tried on every possible way, I have only installed:

Forza horizon 4

Forza horizon 4 1967 sunbeam Tiger and drift car pack, this is not normal …]
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 4 - Yükleme Başarısız Hatası (Forza Horizon 4 - Installation Failed Error) - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Yükleme

2. forza horizon 4 açılmıyor -[Translation - forza horizon 4 does not open]

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 açılmıyor -[Translation - forza horizon 4 does not open]: oyunum açılmıyor her şeyi denedim başka forum sayfalarıda fakat olmuyor hala açılmıyor intel core i5 6200u 12gb ram ve 2gb video belleği -[Translation - my game does not open, I tried...
  3. have to install forza horizon 4 on my device every time i want to play it

in XBoX on Windows
    have to install forza horizon 4 on my device every time i want to play it: If i want to play forza horizon 4 online on pc i have to go to the windows store and click install on device. This wouldn't be to bad if the windows store actually worked. Sometimes it doesn't...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Doesnt load up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Doesnt load up: Hello, Recently I bought Xbox Game pass (For PC) and downloaded Forza Horizon 4 on my Computer. Unfortunately after i downloaded and installed game through the Xbox app i cannot play game or get...
  5. High ping on Xbox PC Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    High ping on Xbox PC Forza Horizon 4: Hello guys, I have a major issue, I have around 160 ping on xbox PC, I think it came when I set my NAT-Type to open. In other games such as CS:GO, R6S, Sea of Thieves (an Xbox game too) I have no...
  6. forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4: i recently changed my gamertag and now when i go to play fh4 it always says 'No compatible fh4 multiplayer servers found' please help *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...
  7. Не работает аукционный зал в Forza Horizon 4[Translation-The auction hall in Forza Horizon...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не работает аукционный зал в Forza Horizon 4[Translation-The auction hall in Forza Horizon...: Здравствуйте, подключтл game pass, скачал forza horizon 4. Прошел первый год, а аукционный зал все еще не доступен. Просто эта кнопка показывается как не рабочая, не светится. Интернет подключен....
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Save data synced into the abyss.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Save data synced into the abyss.: (for reference I've had the game on Xbox since release) I was trying to play Forza Horizon 4 on PC, I downloaded it off the Microsoft store, the download was fine but when I attempted to play the...
  9. Forza Horizon indirdim ama yükleme yapmıyor ve hata alıyorum. [Translation - I downloaded...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon indirdim ama yükleme yapmıyor ve hata alıyorum. [Translation - I downloaded...: Forza Horizon indirdim ama yükleme yapmıyor ve hata alıyorum. Depolama alanı açıyorum 62 GB boş alanım var ama hata alıyorum yardımcı olursanız mutlu olurum. __________________ [Translation - I...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Yükleme Yeri Sorunu [Forza Horizon 4 Install location problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Yükleme Yeri Sorunu [Forza Horizon 4 Install location problem]: Forza Horizon 4 adlı oyun bilgisayarımda D: sürücüsünde güncel bir şekilde yüklü olduğu halde oyunu açmaya çalıştığım zaman bana şu uyarıyı veriyor "Forza Horizon 4 uygulamasını...