Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hallo Community, Hi Microsoft Team, ich habe mir die Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate (Für den pc gedacht) gekauft wollte Sie vor ein paar Stunden... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by T_DPW, Sep 28, 2018.

1. T_DPW
    T_DPW Guest

Forza Horizon 4

Hallo Community,

Hi Microsoft Team,

ich habe mir die Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate (Für den pc gedacht) gekauft wollte Sie vor ein paar Stunden downloaden/installieren, da meldet sich der Microsoft Store mit der Fehlermeldung Code: 0x80D03805.

Ganz ehrlich ich bin leicht angepisst, da ich Urlaub habe und mich das Game 100 Euro gekostet hat und nun gibt es wieder so einen Mist. Leider immer nur über den Microsoft Store.

Vielleicht kann mir wer helfen!? Ich weis mir keinen Rat.

Grüße

T.

[Translation -

Hello community,

Hi Microsoft Team,
    I bought the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate (intended for the PC) wanted to download/install it a few hours ago, as the Microsoft Store logs in with the error code: 0x80D03805.

Honestly, I'm a little bit peeing because I have a vacation and the game cost me 100 euros and now there is another crap. Unfortunately, always only through the Microsoft store.

Maybe someone can help me!? I don't have any advice.
    Greetings
    T.]

:)

T_DPW, Sep 28, 2018
  2. Возврат денежных средств -[Translation - A refund]

Прошу вернуть деньги , за игру Forza Horizon 4 так как много багов и не оправдала ожидания Покупал Forza Horizon 4: Ultimate-создания

-[Translation - Please return the money for the game Forza Horizon 4 as many bugs and did not meet expectations bought Forza Horizon 4: Ultimate-creation]

Cyber Zaicheg, Sep 28, 2018
  3. WoodiestFaun
    WoodiestFaun Guest
    Forza Horizon, Decals, online, ?

Forza Horizon, Decals, online, forza 4 ?

Whats going to happen to the people that has got the "This feature has been temporaily disabled" In forza 4 , How is this going to affect forza Horizon and will they be able to import there vinial groups from forza 4, And are they ever going to be unbanned
    for forza 4 because i heard this mentioned quitye alot and people arent going to buy horizon if this is the case ?

WoodiestFaun, Sep 28, 2018
  4. PetryBosch
    PetryBosch Guest

Forza Horizon 4

PetryBosch, Sep 28, 2018
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

forza horizon 4 ไม่มีเสียงเกม [Translation - forza horizon 4 no game sound]

6. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Forza horizon 4 feedback

driveable tanks in Forza Horizon 4 would make the Forza Horizon series into a new game(it would no longer be a Forza Horizon game).
  7. MissDeusGeek Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

For me it's:

Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
  8. SadAndSadder Win User

I can't connect to horizon life in forza horizon 4

9. Viper7Gamer Win User

Add a new car

You never know, maybe they will add them to Forza Horizon 4. I'm guessing you mean Forza Horizon 4.
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4

1. Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. Forza 4 Horizon stuck getting Fetching group game details, Please wait when trying to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza 4 Horizon stuck getting Fetching group game details, Please wait when trying to play...: Forza 4 Horizon stuck getting Fetching group game details, Please wait when trying to play with a friend. I'm on PC, they're on Xbox, I can't seem to get online play going. I can do auctions and...
  3. Forza horizon 4 Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 Xbox: Cosa devo fare quando il gioco mi dice che ho raggiunto il massimo numero di aste per questo periodo? E dice prova più tardi 7ba87efd-befc-4b9a-99b3-dd39f4866092
  4. Forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4: I used forzathon points to purchase a car and i cannot use it as it says i need to buy a dlc pack. This is not right as it should tell you this and it looks like i have wasted 600 points. Give me...
  5. achievement of Forza Horizon 4 not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievement of Forza Horizon 4 not unlocking: I'm qualified for ranked team adventure, but the achievement "certified adventurer" never unlocks. I've already tried all solutions for this type of issue and the forza team support recommended...
  6. Connecting steering wheel to play Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting steering wheel to play Forza Horizon 4: Hi, I recently got a new PXN V3II steering wheel to play Forza Horizon on my Xbox One S. The steering works, the gas/brake pedals work and the game works. However, I cannot reconfigure any of the...
  7. forza horizon 4 oyununda online bağlanmıyo[Translation-Forza horizon 4 does not connect online]

in XBoX on Consoles
    forza horizon 4 oyununda online bağlanmıyo[Translation-Forza horizon 4 does not connect online]: xbox one s model cihazımda forza horizon 4 oyununda arkadaşlarımla oynuyamıyorum sebebi nedir internet ile alakalı problemim yok pubg fornite vb gibi oyunlarda sıkıntı yaşamıyorum ama forza...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 cant play online! (Teredo and connection blocked issue)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 cant play online! (Teredo and connection blocked issue): I did every step that is around somewhere on the internet and I cant get the teredo and connection blocked error to go away. The teredo message was gone for a few hours like two days ago but it...
  9. extension et dlc pour jeux forza et forza horizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    extension et dlc pour jeux forza et forza horizon: Bonjour, Je désirerai savoir si vous pensez remettre en vente des dlc ou extensions de jeux forza motorsport et horizon pour les anciens jeux? Cela pourrait intéresser de nombreux joueurs voulant...
  10. Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5: Hello fellow xbox gamers. We've been to Colorado and France and Australia and Great Britain. Where would you like to see Forza horizon 5 take place? I would like to go to Japan in horizon 5....