Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; bu özellik xbox live ebeveyn denetimi ayarlariniz geregince engellenmiştir hatasini aliyorum [Translation- this feature is getting blocked by your... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bartusevüktekin, May 16, 2019 at 9:52 AM.

1. Forza Horizon 4

bu özellik xbox live ebeveyn denetimi ayarlariniz geregince engellenmiştir hatasini aliyorum

[Translation-

this feature is getting blocked by your xbox live parental control settings]

:)

bartusevüktekin, May 16, 2019 at 9:52 AM
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

forza horizon 4 ไม่มีเสียงเกม [Translation - forza horizon 4 no game sound]

3. SadAndSadder Win User

I can't connect to horizon life in forza horizon 4

4. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Games for Gold Wishlist

Forza 5 is a sequel to forza 4,not horizon.
  5. mozmoz2009 Win User

What is everyone playing this weekend?

Forza Horizon 4

fallout 4
  6. Epic Louie Win User

Recommendations for a decent car game?

Forza is the best racing imo. Forza 4 and Forza Horizon are great.
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4

1. Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. Forza 3 Horizon disappeared from my account on the Microsoft Store (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza 3 Horizon disappeared from my account on the Microsoft Store (PC): I bought the game Forza Horizon 3 (Standard Edition) on 2018 and always played it without any problem, but that year I had a problem on the PC and had to format the HD on which the game was...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 problem: Hiello, I have a problem with Forza Horizon 4. When I pass the first stage of the star and after this jump the game jams and I can not do anything. Could someone have a similar problem, and if so...
  4. club forza horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    club forza horizon 4: Hello it lasts for 5-6 months that I try to enter a team of my friends on forza horizon 4 and still no answer, when I click on accept a team invitation he shows me you must leave your club to join...
  5. [PC] Forza Horizon 4 - IPsec issue

in XBoX on Windows
    [PC] Forza Horizon 4 - IPsec issue: Hi guys, It has been almost two weeks that I can't play online on Forza Horizon 4 whereas it used to work. I get this [Mod Removed] message each time: "Failed to open a connection. Check if...
  6. Forza horizon 3 Barn finds.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 Barn finds.: Found 18 Barn finds, and there is supposed to be 20. Can I still access those other two barn finds or is it too late? I think they were part of a forzathon right? So, They aren't available...
  7. Lütfen yardım edin forza horizon 4 oyunum açılmıyor.[Please don't open my forza horizon 4...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lütfen yardım edin forza horizon 4 oyunum açılmıyor.[Please don't open my forza horizon 4...: MSI Afterburner uygulamasıyla gireyim dedim pişman oldum oyunum ne yaptıysam açılmıyor driver bios güncel o uygulamaları sildim gene açılmıyor sıfırladım sonra sildim forza horizonu geri yükledim...
  8. Didn't get my PreOrder bonus for Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't get my PreOrder bonus for Forza Horizon 4: Hi. I pre-ordered Forza Horizon 4 this autumn, but thought it was strange that you didn't get a bonus. Later, it came to my knowledge that you should receive a McLaren 720's PreOrder Edition if...
  9. Forza horizon 4 refund / fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 refund / fix: I have been played FH4 for like 2 hours, in windows 10 xbox and I cannot connect online and at the same time, and it says that i cant connect my data to xbox live cloud. In addition, I cannot even...
  10. Xbox live parental settings bug in forza horizon 4?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live parental settings bug in forza horizon 4?: Hi! I am not a member of a family account, i actually got kicked out of it, but in forza horizon 4 it still tells me that some actions are blocked with the xbox live parental settings, how do i...