Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; bu özellik xbox live ebeveyn denetimi ayarlariniz geregince engellenmiştir hatasini aliyorum [Translation- this feature is getting blocked by your... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bartusevüktekin, May 16, 2019.

1. Forza Horizon 4

bu özellik xbox live ebeveyn denetimi ayarlariniz geregince engellenmiştir hatasini aliyorum

[Translation-

this feature is getting blocked by your xbox live parental control settings]

:)

bartusevüktekin, May 16, 2019
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

forza horizon 4 ไม่มีเสียงเกม [Translation - forza horizon 4 no game sound]

3. SadAndSadder Win User

I can't connect to horizon life in forza horizon 4

4. MickeyTong Win User

What was the last game you unlocked every achievement for?

The last game I finished was Forza Horizon 3. Next one will be Forza Horizon 4.
  5. Edgarour Win User

Forza Horizon 4 running at 10 fps with a gtx 1050

6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Games for Gold Wishlist

Forza 5 is a sequel to forza 4,not horizon.
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4

1. Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. Forza Horizon 4 'No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found' issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 'No compatible Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer servers found' issue: My Forza horizon 4 PC online multiplayer was working perfectly until a few days ago Everything, including my windows OS, is fully up to date as far as I can tell. My network settings are all...
  3. Forza Horizon: Storm Island dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon: Storm Island dlc: the dlc is unavalaible. However the story mode ask to play it! how to do? 4bf77028-d12a-4437-9829-e93e7eeae213
  4. Can't launch Forza Horizon 4: "The storage you were downloading to has become disconnected"

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't launch Forza Horizon 4: "The storage you were downloading to has become disconnected": I get this message when Forza Horizon 4 tries to update. "The storage you were downloading to has become disconnected Error Code: 0x80070015" It does not affect the 2 other games I have...
  5. MAESTRY POINTS FORZA HORIZON 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    MAESTRY POINTS FORZA HORIZON 4: About 3 weeks ago I've problems with maestry points. I get a lot of them practising habilities, but I don't know why, they NEVER appear added on the total of my actual maestry points. Please,...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 does not connect to the servers

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 does not connect to the servers: https://imgur.com/r7oaKig This image shows what is happening. I have good internet but it does not want to connect to the servers. ***Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 удалилась сама. Снова начав загрузку игры, она дошла до 40ГБ и началась...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 удалилась сама. Снова начав загрузку игры, она дошла до 40ГБ и началась...: [Title Translation-Forza Horizon 4 retired itself. Once again, starting to download the game, it reached 40GB and started again.] Forza Horizon 4 удалилась сама. Снова начав загрузку игры, она...
  8. Meu Forza Horizon 4 está dando o erro ''Você não pode continuar sem estar conectado a um...

in XBoX on Windows
    Meu Forza Horizon 4 está dando o erro ''Você não pode continuar sem estar conectado a um...: [Title Translation-My Forza Horizon 4 is giving the error ' ' You cannot continue without being connected to a profile ' ' (Xbox PC Beta)] Olá, eu instalei o Forza Horzon 4 via game pass do...
  9. Mon jeux Forza Horizon bug et ne se lance pas[Translation-My Forza Horizon bug games and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Mon jeux Forza Horizon bug et ne se lance pas[Translation-My Forza Horizon bug games and...: Boujour j'ai essayer de réinstaller le jeu mais il fait soit 44 ko ou 1 GO et quelque j'ai reset le store fait le scan du store aussi j'ai essayer de jouer avec un autre compte administrateur....
  10. issues with Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    issues with Forza Horizon 4: 1) when doing a player made course the event fails to start a) also when I chose a circuit race with my convoy half went to the circuit race and other half \got a sprint course... can some...