Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I have the Lego Expansion set up on my Xbox and the game is great, but how do I get back to the main game? Can I not play Forza the way I did... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by magneek, Aug 13, 2019.

1. magneek
    magneek Guest

Forza Horizon 4

So, I have the Lego Expansion set up on my Xbox and the game is great, but how do I get back to the main game? Can I not play Forza the way I did before I installed the expansion?

:)

magneek, Aug 13, 2019
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

forza horizon 4 ไม่มีเสียงเกม [Translation - forza horizon 4 no game sound]

3. MissDeusGeek Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

For me it's:

Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
  4. SadAndSadder Win User

I can't connect to horizon life in forza horizon 4

5. lilbak82 Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

1. Gears of war 5

2. Forza horizon 4

#. Forza horizon 3
  6. Edgarour Win User

Forza Horizon 4 running at 10 fps with a gtx 1050

Thema:

Forza Horizon 4

1. Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. forza horizon 4 açılmıyor -[Translation - forza horizon 4 does not open]

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 açılmıyor -[Translation - forza horizon 4 does not open]: oyunum açılmıyor her şeyi denedim başka forum sayfalarıda fakat olmuyor hala açılmıyor intel core i5 6200u 12gb ram ve 2gb video belleği -[Translation - my game does not open, I tried...
  3. have to install forza horizon 4 on my device every time i want to play it

in XBoX on Windows
    have to install forza horizon 4 on my device every time i want to play it: If i want to play forza horizon 4 online on pc i have to go to the windows store and click install on device. This wouldn't be to bad if the windows store actually worked. Sometimes it doesn't...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 Doesnt load up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Doesnt load up: Hello, Recently I bought Xbox Game pass (For PC) and downloaded Forza Horizon 4 on my Computer. Unfortunately after i downloaded and installed game through the Xbox app i cannot play game or get...
  5. High ping on Xbox PC Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    High ping on Xbox PC Forza Horizon 4: Hello guys, I have a major issue, I have around 160 ping on xbox PC, I think it came when I set my NAT-Type to open. In other games such as CS:GO, R6S, Sea of Thieves (an Xbox game too) I have no...
  6. forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4: i recently changed my gamertag and now when i go to play fh4 it always says 'No compatible fh4 multiplayer servers found' please help *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...
  7. Не работает аукционный зал в Forza Horizon 4[Translation-The auction hall in Forza Horizon...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не работает аукционный зал в Forza Horizon 4[Translation-The auction hall in Forza Horizon...: Здравствуйте, подключтл game pass, скачал forza horizon 4. Прошел первый год, а аукционный зал все еще не доступен. Просто эта кнопка показывается как не рабочая, не светится. Интернет подключен....
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Save data synced into the abyss.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Save data synced into the abyss.: (for reference I've had the game on Xbox since release) I was trying to play Forza Horizon 4 on PC, I downloaded it off the Microsoft store, the download was fine but when I attempted to play the...
  9. Das angemeldete Profil wurde geändert - Forza Horizon 4[Translation-The registered profile...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Das angemeldete Profil wurde geändert - Forza Horizon 4[Translation-The registered profile...: Hallo Community, auf meiner X-Box One X bekomme ich während des Spielens des Spiels einen Absturz mit der Meldung: "Das angemeldete Profil wurde geändert. Das Spiel wird jetzt neu gestartet."...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Lego Speed Champions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Lego Speed Champions: Boa tarde, Tenho o Forza Horizon 4 no game pass e adquiri o complemento lego speed champions, instalei mas não consigo jogar. Como faço, tenho que desbloquear? Como é feito este desbloqueio?...