Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dobrý deň. Chcem sa spýtať ako sa v hre forza horizont 4 na xbox one vypína ten hlasový komentátor v menu. Neviem to nikde v nastaveniach nájsť.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by junior1sc, Sep 3, 2019.

1. junior1sc
    junior1sc Guest

Forza Horizon 4

Dobrý deň.

Chcem sa spýtať ako sa v hre forza horizont 4 na xbox one vypína ten hlasový komentátor v menu. Neviem to nikde v nastaveniach nájsť. Vďaka za odpoveď.

[Mod Translation-Good day.

I want to ask you how to turn off the voice commentator in the menu in forza horizont 4 on xbox one.
    I can't find it anywhere in the settings.
    Thanks for the reply.]

:)

junior1sc, Sep 3, 2019
  2. sprkle Win User

What was your hardest achievement?

on forza horizon, forza horizon 3 and forza horizon 4 it was driving all the roads
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

forza horizon 4 ไม่มีเสียงเกม [Translation - forza horizon 4 no game sound]

4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Forza horizon 4 feedback

driveable tanks in Forza Horizon 4 would make the Forza Horizon series into a new game(it would no longer be a Forza Horizon game).
  5. MissDeusGeek Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

For me it's:

Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
  6. SadAndSadder Win User

I can't connect to horizon life in forza horizon 4

Thema:

Forza Horizon 4

1. Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. Forza horizon 4 load failed (an unknown error occurred. Please try again later) (Xbox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 load failed (an unknown error occurred. Please try again later) (Xbox one): Hey ive had this problem were when i start fh4 and press A to load i to the game i load for a few seconds the comes up with an error msg; load failed (an unknown error occurred. Please try again...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 - Spiel will immer wieder von vorne starten Forza Horizon 4 - Game wants to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - Spiel will immer wieder von vorne starten Forza Horizon 4 - Game wants to...: Hallo, ich habe das Problem, dass mein FH4 seit gestern immer wieder ab der Anfangs-Sequenz beginnt und ich meinen alten Spielstand nicht auswählen kann. (Level ca 290 Prestige 1, ca 23mil...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 PC - bought 2 times for me and my son. How to launch son's profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 PC - bought 2 times for me and my son. How to launch son's profile?: I have Forza PC and can play under my user no problem. In Microsoft Store, I purchased the app again ($99 for Ultimate Edition) for on my son's account. When I launch the program, it always has my...
  5. Can't install Forza Horizon 4 PC + Microsoft Store Discussion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Forza Horizon 4 PC + Microsoft Store Discussion: Hello, I am absolutely annoyed by the microsoft store. A few days ago I wanted to reinstall Forza Horizon Ultimate Edition. First problem I encountered was to even find out how I can reinstall...
  6. Forza horizon 4 feedback

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 feedback: Is it just me or does anyone else want to see driveable tanks in horizon 4? Think of the walls that could be demolished! Plz make it happen! 8d773ec5-dca4-4a72-9693-04db6804af86
  7. Forza Horizon 2 not appearing in ready to install

in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 2 not appearing in ready to install: Forza Horizon 2 which I acquired from games with gold has been gone from my ready to install list since last year, I even forgot I owned it until I found the listing in the store and realized it...
  8. Не запускается Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Не запускается Forza Horizon 4: купил игру, а не запускается. Нажимаю ярлык, появляется заставка в пол экрана и вылетает обратно на рабочий стол. 682aadc2-3b7a-4f8e-b89f-a7e8a3cd13d0
  9. Forza Horizon 4 PC - I have account, how to add son?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 PC - I have account, how to add son?: I purchased Forza Horizon 4 and installed it on my new laptop. I would like to set up an account or profile for my son. I want his progress to be separate from my progress. I already created a...
  10. How do I make a clan tag in Forza Horizon 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I make a clan tag in Forza Horizon 4?: I know this sounds dumb, but seriously I don't know. 0267255d-0866-4b25-920a-26b2ca444f48