Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can anyone help i keep getting error code (0x8027025a) on forza 4 on launch been doing this most of the day 15cfd867-a394-438d-b5c9-53d259c8de6c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TomBowler1, Sep 3, 2019.

1. TomBowler1
    TomBowler1 Guest

Forza Horizon 4

Can anyone help i keep getting error code (0x8027025a) on forza 4 on launch been doing this most of the day

:)

TomBowler1, Sep 3, 2019
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

forza horizon 4 ไม่มีเสียงเกม [Translation - forza horizon 4 no game sound]

3. SadAndSadder Win User

I can't connect to horizon life in forza horizon 4

4. MickeyTong Win User

What was the last game you unlocked every achievement for?

The last game I finished was Forza Horizon 3. Next one will be Forza Horizon 4.
  5. Edgarour Win User

Forza Horizon 4 running at 10 fps with a gtx 1050

6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Games for Gold Wishlist

Forza 5 is a sequel to forza 4,not horizon.
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4

1. Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addition Not Showing up on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Addition Not Showing up on pc: Hi, so I bought FH4 Ultimate addition on my Xbox, however, I am unable to download it on my computer. When I go to the Microsoft store it says I must purchase it. Anything that would cause this...
  3. I cant See my Forza Horizon 4 on my Order History and My Library on Microsoft store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant See my Forza Horizon 4 on my Order History and My Library on Microsoft store.: I Bought Forza Horizon 4 Last Year on October (I even still have the receipt on my email Address). I am asking a question here because Microsoft have this Get Help App but apparently It doesnt...
  4. (Forza horizon 4)Ram me cuz I use op car?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (Forza horizon 4)Ram me cuz I use op car?: Can anybody explain this? Just cuz I use bone shaker at unranked then you can ram me? I didn't do anything... [mod removed] 3de1cf2a-abe1-4a56-80d8-a38292254362
  5. Is there any way to get dlc for original forza horizon on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way to get dlc for original forza horizon on xbox one?: I bought the disc and figured i could download the dlc but the xbox one doesnt even say the game is installed and all dlc says game is required sold seperately. For dirt 3 its on disc too but it...
  6. Forza horizon 4 mitsubishi pack

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 mitsubishi pack: Hello, I am trying to download the mitsubishi pack but whenever i click on it to download it a screen pops up for a brief moment with the text "Contacting the windows store. Please wait." but...
  7. Xbox One - error code 0x803f900a when trying to start Forza Horizon 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One - error code 0x803f900a when trying to start Forza Horizon 4.: Hi, for the last eleven hours I have been trying to launch Forza Horizon 4 from my Xbox One and continually get the error message 0x803f900a asking me to check my Xbox Live and Game pass subs for...
  8. Tekstury w Forza Horizon 3 PC [Translation-Textures in Forza Horizon 3 PC]

in XBoX on Windows
    Tekstury w Forza Horizon 3 PC [Translation-Textures in Forza Horizon 3 PC]: Witam, Dzisiaj tj. 06.09.2019 kupiłem za 109 zł grę Forza Horizon 3. Po zainstalowaniu gry wszedłem do niej i rozgrywka przepływała poprawnie lecz do czasu. Po jakichś max 3-4 minutach na ekranie...
  9. One year on Forza Horizon 4 and COD Black ops 4 heads up!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    One year on Forza Horizon 4 and COD Black ops 4 heads up!: One year on and the ins and outs of the game and the updated maps and bonus content gets released. What did you enjoy through the year of these two releases? c056386b-db4f-450f-b219-c07eb7776b00
  10. Forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4: Здравствуйте,у меня такая проблема,была куплена forza horizon 4 ultimate издание,пару дней играл все было хорошо,но сегодня,когда хотел поменять машину мне сказали что она не куплена и предложили...