Forza HOrizon 4

Discus and support Forza HOrizon 4 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello! I reinstalled Forza Horizon 4 today and ran it, but the game started over,all progress rushed in.What to do? 6d268cd8-f96e-4bfd-b17a-d001ab276e08 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sergeink67, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Sergeink67
    Sergeink67 Guest

Forza HOrizon 4

Hello! I reinstalled Forza Horizon 4 today and ran it, but the game started over,all progress rushed in.What to do?

:)

Sergeink67, Nov 3, 2019
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

forza horizon 4 ไม่มีเสียงเกม [Translation - forza horizon 4 no game sound]

3. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Forza horizon 4 feedback

driveable tanks in Forza Horizon 4 would make the Forza Horizon series into a new game(it would no longer be a Forza Horizon game).
  4. MissDeusGeek Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

For me it's:

Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
  5. SadAndSadder Win User

I can't connect to horizon life in forza horizon 4

6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Add a new car

You never know, maybe they will add them to Forza Horizon 4. I'm guessing you mean Forza Horizon 4.
Thema:

Forza HOrizon 4

1. Forza HOrizon 4 - Similar Threads - Forza HOrizon

2. Forza Horizon 4 não sincroniza. 0% infinito!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 não sincroniza. 0% infinito!: Estou tendo problemas pra iniciar o Forza Horizon 4 no PC. Tenho um Save Game jogado desde o dia de de lançamento do game no Xbox. Vi que esse erro é bem comum e não há uma resposta concreta da...
  3. Forza Horizon 3 new disigns.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 new disigns.: I can no longer get into new designs because of parental controls. I'm an adult who has no children. I reset the console and since I can't get into new designs. a1b0c3af-92c5-4066-b500-16b0bf20dc51
  4. Forza Horizon 4 - Cant join session / Невозможно подключиться к сессии (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - Cant join session / Невозможно подключиться к сессии (PC): ENG Few days ago the problem of connecting to the session started, after searching the entire Internet, I fixed Teredo, NAT connection, but the session still cant be not found. I opened the...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions: I purchased this game, downloaded and would not play. I recieved a refund from microsoft. i purchased again, this time through Gamestop, recieved download code. Game shows as downloaded but will...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 - Cant join session / Невозможно подключиться к сессии (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - Cant join session / Невозможно подключиться к сессии (PC): ENG Few days ago the problem of connecting to the session started, after searching the entire Internet, I fixed Teredo, NAT connection, but the session still cant be not found. I opened the...
  7. More Pontiacs in Forza Horizon 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    More Pontiacs in Forza Horizon 4?: Is there a way for you guys can bring back all the Pontiac cars in Forza Motorsport presents Forza Horizon 4 it would be real cool to see all the cars that where made when Pontiac made cars so...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Crash on splash screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Crash on splash screen: I ran the powershell command listed and got this error log in the event viewer The program ForzaHorizon4.exe version 0.0.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 - Achievement Bug (Certified Adventurer)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - Achievement Bug (Certified Adventurer): Im not be able to unlock the Certified Adventurer Achievement in Forza Horizon 4. Ive done all of the task, but the Achievement will not unlock... How can i fix this? (Im playing on Windows 10...
  10. Constant Disconnections In Forza Horizon 4 On PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Constant Disconnections In Forza Horizon 4 On PC: For the past week I've been getting disconnected from any online session i'm in after around 5 minutes or whenever i enter a property and I can't find a single solution that works. I've done the...