Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Meu forza fica travado na tela de inicio, já desinstalei e instalei e o problema continua. O que fazer? [Translation - My strength is stuck on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FabioAthayde, Feb 21, 2020.

1. FabioAthayde
    FabioAthayde Guest

Forza Horizon 4

Meu forza fica travado na tela de inicio, já desinstalei e instalei e o problema continua. O que fazer?

[Translation - My strength is stuck on the start screen, I have already uninstalled and installed and the problem continues. What to do?]

:)

FabioAthayde, Feb 21, 2020
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

forza horizon 4 ไม่มีเสียงเกม [Translation - forza horizon 4 no game sound]

3. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Forza horizon 4 feedback

driveable tanks in Forza Horizon 4 would make the Forza Horizon series into a new game(it would no longer be a Forza Horizon game).
  4. MissDeusGeek Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

For me it's:

Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
  5. SadAndSadder Win User

I can't connect to horizon life in forza horizon 4

6. lilbak82 Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

1. Gears of war 5

2. Forza horizon 4

#. Forza horizon 3
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4

1. Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. Forza Horizon 4 savegame

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 savegame: Last year I tried a 1 month Game Pass and played extensively Forza Horizon 4 on PC with one account (let's call it Account 1), After 6 months I bought an XBOX and used Game Pass for 6 months...
  3. No force feedback on Forza Horizon 3

in XBoX on Windows
    No force feedback on Forza Horizon 3: Hi! I have a fanatec v2.5 and clubsport pedals v3 and i have no ffb in fh3 on pc! What can i do to solve it? The pedals and wheel work, i can drive, brake etc, but there is no force feedback on...
  4. DLC transfer from forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC transfer from forza horizon 4: I had bought forza horizon 4 car pass on my profile and on this xbox the three of us share dlc... If i was to transfer my xbox account to another xbox will they lose the dlc for the car pass... if...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 não funciona

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 não funciona: Comprei o jogo Forza Horizon 4, instalei e testei pra ver se estava funcionando. Porém, hoje, quando fui voltar a jogar, o game não entrava. Quando coloco o CD, o game não inicia imediatamente...
  6. forza horizon 4 in 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 in 2020: i started playing fh4 after getting xbox game pass. ater few days the gaem wont start. everytime i try to start it the fh4 window comes for a second and then vanishes. Tries many fixes...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 League Rating Not Changing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 League Rating Not Changing: Got ranked in ranked team racing last week and since then any time I complete a match it shows my league rank moving in the post game lobby but the change doesn't carry any further than that (it...
  8. Xbox Gold and Forza Horizon 4 and others

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gold and Forza Horizon 4 and others: I just renewed my Xbox Live Gold account and Im not able to access any of the games, except for Fortnite it appears :-( But I specifically got the pass for my kids to play Forza Horizon 4, and now...
  9. Is it possible to play multiplayer in Forza Horizon 4. If so, how?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to play multiplayer in Forza Horizon 4. If so, how?: Hello, I've Game pass subscription and not the Live Gold. I wanted to play Forza Horizon 4 with my son but I couldn't find any option to start a multiplayer game. Do I need Live Gold to play...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Ban

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Ban: Hello! I was banned in Forza Horizon 4 for a fairly long time. I acknowledge my mistakes and ask you to forgive me, can we somehow solve this problem? Thank you. e6ede148-1508-49b2-bbd3-740ca63dd9d3