forza horizon 4

Discus and support forza horizon 4 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Potete aiutarmi? non mi fa più accedere a forza horizon 4 per via dell'errore E:47-0 dicendo che è impossibile caricare il mio profilo.Come posso fare?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by tommasosaulli, Jul 1, 2020.

1. forza horizon 4

Potete aiutarmi? non mi fa più accedere a forza horizon 4 per via dell'errore E:47-0 dicendo che è impossibile caricare il mio profilo.Come posso fare?

[Translation-Can you help me? no longer gives me access to Forza Horizon 4 because of the error E: 47-0 saying that it is impossible to load my profile.]

:)

tommasosaulli, Jul 1, 2020
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

forza horizon 4 ไม่มีเสียงเกม [Translation - forza horizon 4 no game sound]

3. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Forza horizon 4 feedback

driveable tanks in Forza Horizon 4 would make the Forza Horizon series into a new game(it would no longer be a Forza Horizon game).
  4. MissDeusGeek Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

For me it's:

Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
  5. SadAndSadder Win User

I can't connect to horizon life in forza horizon 4

6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Add a new car

You never know, maybe they will add them to Forza Horizon 4. I'm guessing you mean Forza Horizon 4.
Thema:

forza horizon 4

1. forza horizon 4 - Similar Threads - forza horizon

2. Forza Horizon 4 - Recurso Bloqueado - Houve um erro na comunicação com o servidor. Tente...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 - Recurso Bloqueado - Houve um erro na comunicação com o servidor. Tente...: Ao tentar jogar Aventura Online ou Multiplayer no Forza Horizon 4 pelo PC tenho a mensagem abaixo: Recurso Bloqueado - Houve um erro na comunicação com o servidor. Tente novamente mais tarde....
  3. Forza Horizon - XBOX LIVE BLOCKED

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon - XBOX LIVE BLOCKED: Hi Guys, I've been spending my whole day trying to get a work around for this, I'm not a very tech savvy person so you will have to be a little patient with me. I've tried most of the...
  4. Forza Horizon 4突然就无法启动,一直闪退。

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4突然就无法启动,一直闪退。: 我在游玩Forza Horizon 4过程中,从Microsoft Store中下载了游戏DLC后,游戏启动就一直闪退导致现在 法启动游戏。 53e52159-d01d-48c0-b05f-c5167fdac307
  5. Forza Horizon Profile Not Available E:47-0

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon Profile Not Available E:47-0: I was playing forza horizon 4 in morning and had the shut off pc then later when i try to play the game it gave me the code E:47-0. I deleted all the save files and reuploaded them. Even the files...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 crashing in loading screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing in loading screen: I have just fix a problem with downloading fh4 in the microsoft store and have now run into another. After clicking continue and sitting through a loading screen for the game's intro, it crashes....
  7. Forza Horizon 4 is not listed as "owned" in the Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 is not listed as "owned" in the Microsoft Store: Hello! I bought FH4 for my Xbox One a while back. Later I discovered that I could also install the game on my laptop by logging in with my Xbox account. This process was very easy and fun, but I...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 had uninstalled by itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 had uninstalled by itself: Hello, When, after a few nights of downloading with how fantastic internet I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 today, I started it and with a smile on my face went to choose the name. Unexpectedly, the...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Not Loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Not Loading: I recently returned from a friends house after playing forza there. When I get home, I go on my first Xbox and play fine, synced and everything. Later on I hop on to my second Xbox in my room and...
  10. I Bought an add-on for forza horizon 4 and it didnt show up in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Bought an add-on for forza horizon 4 and it didnt show up in the game: I bought the bmw i8 roadster add-on and it wasnt in the game 3a82ee0f-9925-44d4-9f87-3ec1b3627979