Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; something went wrong with my game, so i uninstalled then reinstalled the game. when it was finished downloading i opened it and it was fixed. when i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by veryimportantthisis, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Forza Horizon 4

something went wrong with my game, so i uninstalled then reinstalled the game. when it was finished downloading i opened it and it was fixed. when i went to sync the data i chose system instead of the users sky. so now i need to replay thw whole story. does
    anybody know how to sync your game to another thing, such as the sky?

:)

veryimportantthisis, Jan 14, 2021
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

forza horizon 4 ไม่มีเสียงเกม [Translation - forza horizon 4 no game sound]

3. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Forza horizon 4 feedback

driveable tanks in Forza Horizon 4 would make the Forza Horizon series into a new game(it would no longer be a Forza Horizon game).
  4. MissDeusGeek Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

For me it's:

Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
  5. SadAndSadder Win User

I can't connect to horizon life in forza horizon 4

6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Add a new car

You never know, maybe they will add them to Forza Horizon 4. I'm guessing you mean Forza Horizon 4.
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4

1. Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. Forza Horizon 4 removed from my library.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 removed from my library.: I tried to launch the game today and it said i had to log into my microsoft account, and i did but it wasnt working. Then, i checked my game library on the microsoft store and both Forza Horizon 4...
  3. Can not play Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not play Forza Horizon 4: In Forza Horizon 4 the game will not start the game when I press A. Once I started using my Game Pass I have not been able to play this game. I have the game on disk as well and it will not work...
  4. cant download game add on forza horizon 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download game add on forza horizon 3: my grandson cant get his vip all stars and car pass to download 02c20a4a-8231-462c-be2a-b90b1a7c6c0c
  5. Teredo tunneling adapter is missing and i cannot play forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Teredo tunneling adapter is missing and i cannot play forza horizon 4: I have problems with this and when i do teredo show state it goes like Type : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Server Name : win1910.ipv6.microsoft.com. Client Refresh Interval : 20 seconds Client...
  6. forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4: my son is having issues with forza horizon 4 he has downloaded the game twice from game pass but cannot start the game when given the option to start by pressing A any ideas why this is happening?...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 won't start

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 won't start: My Forza will launch, but not start. It gets to the bit where it says to press enter to start, and then once I press it doesn't do anything. I have played the game a week before on the same device...
  8. Forza 3 Horizons Download Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 3 Horizons Download Problem: Recently I purchased an Xbox One S that included Minecraft, Sea of Thieves, and Forza 3. The other 2 downloaded, but there wasn't a download option for Forza. I claimed the code and everything,...
  9. Reiniciar Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Reiniciar Forza Horizon 4: Hola, Me gustaría saber como se pueden borrar todos los datos de Forza Horizon 4 en PC, para así poder empezar de nuevo. Gracias! 472e86d0-e020-45ee-992b-1dab18953e2b
  10. Cant connect to Forza Horizon 4 Online Servers { PC }

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant connect to Forza Horizon 4 Online Servers { PC }: Every time I try to play Forza Horizon 4 Online. It shows an error saying I can't connect to the online servers. Playing any other games online works normally. Like Sea of Thieves for example. I...