Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does your progress in forza horizon 4 transfer from playing from game pass to actually buying the game? 77344887-fe2b-46dd-b0a8-1e5982e76f8c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JeremyDe La Fuente, May 5, 2021.

1. Forza Horizon 4

Does your progress in forza horizon 4 transfer from playing from game pass to actually buying the game?

:)

JeremyDe La Fuente, May 5, 2021
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

forza horizon 4 ไม่มีเสียงเกม [Translation - forza horizon 4 no game sound]

3. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Forza horizon 4 feedback

driveable tanks in Forza Horizon 4 would make the Forza Horizon series into a new game(it would no longer be a Forza Horizon game).
  4. MissDeusGeek Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

For me it's:

Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
  5. SadAndSadder Win User

I can't connect to horizon life in forza horizon 4

6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Add a new car

You never know, maybe they will add them to Forza Horizon 4. I'm guessing you mean Forza Horizon 4.
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4

1. Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. Forza Horizon 4 Partial Save Loss

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Partial Save Loss: Hey, I just recently got the Game Pass again after a year of not playing, and after a few errors installing the game, Forza Horizon 4 has reset my save data, I tried reinstalling to sync again but...
  3. Forza horizon 4 not working...need help

in XboX Insiders
    Forza horizon 4 not working...need help: my forza horizon 4 haven’t worked in weeks i’ve tried to uninstall and install back but doesn’t work and my game pass is on date....help? submitted by /u/RepresentativeGur502 [link] [comments]
  4. xbox 360 forza horizon 2 disc not reading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 forza horizon 2 disc not reading.: We have a Forza Horizon 2 disc for Xbox 360 that we got used. It is clean but some light scratches on it. At first it did not even recognize there was anything in the console and went to Open...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 won't launch after installing tune

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 won't launch after installing tune: After the update we installed last week my Forza Horizon 4 would not launch. One of the suggested "possible fixes" was to delete the save files from my console and that it would re-sync to the...
  6. Can’t access auction house in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t access auction house in Forza Horizon 4: I can’t access the auction house in Forza Horizon 4. It’s not because my account age is to young, I’m unrestricted. I play on Xbox one, and bought the game from the store a couple weeks ago. I...
  7. I can’t play Forza horizon 4 online what do I do

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t play Forza horizon 4 online what do I do: I have the full game and I used to play it a lot but now when I try to join a friend it takes like 15 minutes and then it gives me an error code do you know what I need to do to play with my...
  8. Installing Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Installing Forza Horizon 4: Hello, last night I tried installing Forza Horizon 4 and it cut off at 5% but used up 80-90 GB of 118 GB of storage on my PC, does anybody know how I can maybe get those 80-90GB back please?...
  9. Unable to install Forza Horizon 4 on correct drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install Forza Horizon 4 on correct drive: Hi, recently I have been wanting to reinstall Forza Horizon 4 on my PC but it can only install on my C drive and not my D drive. However I do not wish to install this on my C drive due to lack of...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Crash: hello, the problem would be that as soon as I start the car, the game throws out without an error message. We've tried everything. The pc is perfect 7d10d36d-fdb1-45a4-97c7-b146db8643e7