Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Forza Horizon 4 game will not start up. I open the app and it closes after the start up screen. It has worked without issue for a long time but all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by anthonyvasco1, May 6, 2021.

1. Forza Horizon 4

My Forza Horizon 4 game will not start up. I open the app and it closes after the start up screen. It has worked without issue for a long time but all of a sudden it stopped. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app on my xbox and it still doesn't work. I have tried restarting my xbox and doing anything to let it let me play. Can someone help.

:)

anthonyvasco1, May 6, 2021
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

forza horizon 4 ไม่มีเสียงเกม [Translation - forza horizon 4 no game sound]

3. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Forza horizon 4 feedback

driveable tanks in Forza Horizon 4 would make the Forza Horizon series into a new game(it would no longer be a Forza Horizon game).
  4. MissDeusGeek Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

For me it's:

Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
  5. SadAndSadder Win User

I can't connect to horizon life in forza horizon 4

6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Add a new car

You never know, maybe they will add them to Forza Horizon 4. I'm guessing you mean Forza Horizon 4.
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4

1. Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. Not able to connect on Forza Horizon Life

in XBoX on Windows
    Not able to connect on Forza Horizon Life: I am not able to connect Forza Horizon 4 for online matches. Nothing has worked. I have tried everything on the forums. Nothing seems to work. Sad part is it was working earlier, now it doesn't....
  3. Unable to redeem code for forza horizon 2 day one edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem code for forza horizon 2 day one edition: can anyone help I have a code for forza horizon 2 day one edition witch came with my game when I brought it ( Xbox one edition )every time I enter it I get this error (photo below) dose anyone...
  4. can’t access forza horizon 4 auction house

in XBoX on Windows
    can’t access forza horizon 4 auction house: hello , i bought forza horizon 4 a few days ago and can’t seem to access the auction house or other public parts of the game , i have left my family groupe with my microsoft account , and when...
  5. Problems playing forza horizon 4 remotely (iPhone XS)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Problems playing forza horizon 4 remotely (iPhone XS): when i play forza horizon 4 remotely my controller wont respond with the buttons i hit, when i steer it changes the radio station can you please tell me how to fix this. * Moved from Community...
  6. How can I get Forza Horizon 5 Demo?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get Forza Horizon 5 Demo?: i saw many youtubers uploading a video of demo gameplay of FH5 is it possible that i can also get to try it? c99d2e8b-d5df-4548-a10a-71543e5028aa
  7. Forza Horizon 3 DLC

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 DLC: I just started to play Forza Horizon 3 on PC after a long time of owning it and never touching it, but the racing itch is now once again getting to me, as it was one of my favorite games on my old...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 errant ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 errant ban: Hi, My Forza horizon 4 saves became corrupt last Thursday 10 June 2021. Via FH4 support I was instructed to delete my saves and start game again, after which they would give me back my...
  9. Restore progress in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restore progress in Forza Horizon 4: Hi everyone, i have a problem, my son start new game in Forza 4, my progress was lost, where was all completed, i have a question - can i restore my progress ? f87b65f8-5097-4b8e-9739-d83e09ab3951
  10. Forza Horizon 5 price

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 price: Hey, I would like to pre-order the Forza Horizon 5 Premium edition, but I was struck by the price. The forums say the game should cost 100 dollars. In my country (Czech Republic) it costs 2749...