FORZA HORIZON 4

Discus and support FORZA HORIZON 4 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; for a while now I haven't been able to play Forza horizon 4 on my account. whenever I try it says error e47-0-invalid profile. I've tried many things... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MatthewMann04, Jun 9, 2021.

1. FORZA HORIZON 4

for a while now I haven't been able to play Forza horizon 4 on my account. whenever I try it says error e47-0-invalid profile. I've tried many things and so far nothing has solved the issue.

:)

MatthewMann04, Jun 9, 2021
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

forza horizon 4 ไม่มีเสียงเกม [Translation - forza horizon 4 no game sound]

3. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Forza horizon 4 feedback

driveable tanks in Forza Horizon 4 would make the Forza Horizon series into a new game(it would no longer be a Forza Horizon game).
  4. MissDeusGeek Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

For me it's:

Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
  5. SadAndSadder Win User

I can't connect to horizon life in forza horizon 4

6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Add a new car

You never know, maybe they will add them to Forza Horizon 4. I'm guessing you mean Forza Horizon 4.
Thema:

FORZA HORIZON 4

1. FORZA HORIZON 4 - Similar Threads - FORZA HORIZON

2. Forza Horizon 4 "Profile cannot be verified with the server at the moment"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 "Profile cannot be verified with the server at the moment": Hi everybody, I got a new Xbox Series S in the past days, and I downloaded Forza Horizon 4 (who I already had on my PC). The game is running smoothly but I've got this error when I try to connect...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 unable to join

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 unable to join: Hello, I have an issue with Forza Horizon 4 and I cannot join to a session. I port forwarded my IP address with those ports : TCP: 3074,27015-27030,27036-27037 UDP:...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 won't get past splash screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 won't get past splash screen: When I open Forza Horizon 4 it shows the splash screen and after a few minutes it crashes. I tried everything but it doesn't get past the splash screen. Any help?...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 % hesaplama hatası

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 % hesaplama hatası: Game Pass aracılığıyla Forza Horizon 4 Standart Edition yüklüyorum. Xbox uygulamasında 42 GB indirme olmasına rağmen %23 yazıyor. İşlem merkezinde ise %49 yazıyor. Ne buna sebep olmuş olabilir?...
  6. Forza horizon 2 xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 2 xbox 360: I wanted to get forza horizon 2 on my xbox 360, but then I tried to buy it, what happened is it said I didnt have enough. I also addressed the fact that I have enough for tax. Why is this...
  7. Not able to connect on Forza Horizon Life

in XBoX on Windows
    Not able to connect on Forza Horizon Life: I am not able to connect Forza Horizon 4 for online matches. Nothing has worked. I have tried everything on the forums. Nothing seems to work. Sad part is it was working earlier, now it doesn't....
  8. Unable to redeem code for forza horizon 2 day one edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem code for forza horizon 2 day one edition: can anyone help I have a code for forza horizon 2 day one edition witch came with my game when I brought it ( Xbox one edition )every time I enter it I get this error (photo below) dose anyone...
  9. can’t access forza horizon 4 auction house

in XBoX on Windows
    can’t access forza horizon 4 auction house: hello , i bought forza horizon 4 a few days ago and can’t seem to access the auction house or other public parts of the game , i have left my family groupe with my microsoft account , and when...
  10. Problems playing forza horizon 4 remotely (iPhone XS)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Problems playing forza horizon 4 remotely (iPhone XS): when i play forza horizon 4 remotely my controller wont respond with the buttons i hit, when i steer it changes the radio station can you please tell me how to fix this. * Moved from Community...