Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] Hello there ; Today I opened my forzahorizon 4 game and encountered an error in the file I attached. I bought the ultimate, which is the most... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MuhammedGms, Jun 10, 2021.

1. MuhammedGms
    MuhammedGms Guest

Forza Horizon 4

Forza Horizon 4 [​IMG]
    Hello there ;
    Today I opened my forzahorizon 4 game and encountered an error in the file I attached. I bought the ultimate, which is the most expensive version of this game, and bought all its dlc with it. I've been playing this game for exactly 146 hours, playing the races on a hard level and earning my money, selling the gifts at high prices at auction and making faster progress, but I encountered such an error. I didn't do any tricks or anything. Please take care of this issue otherwise I want a refund of all my purchases and the game. If my game does not improve, I will apply to the IT court and take the necessary actions to file a lawsuit for material and moral damages. have a nice day

:)

MuhammedGms, Jun 10, 2021
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

forza horizon 4 ไม่มีเสียงเกม [Translation - forza horizon 4 no game sound]

3. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Forza horizon 4 feedback

driveable tanks in Forza Horizon 4 would make the Forza Horizon series into a new game(it would no longer be a Forza Horizon game).
  4. MissDeusGeek Win User

What Xbox games do you feel have the most immersive weather and ambient sounds, list your top 3!

For me it's:

Forza Horizon 3, Forza Horizon 4 and Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
  5. SadAndSadder Win User

I can't connect to horizon life in forza horizon 4

6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Add a new car

You never know, maybe they will add them to Forza Horizon 4. I'm guessing you mean Forza Horizon 4.
Thema:

Forza Horizon 4

1. Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon

2. How can I get Forza Horizon 5 Demo?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get Forza Horizon 5 Demo?: i saw many youtubers uploading a video of demo gameplay of FH5 is it possible that i can also get to try it? c99d2e8b-d5df-4548-a10a-71543e5028aa
  3. Forza Horizon 3 DLC

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 3 DLC: I just started to play Forza Horizon 3 on PC after a long time of owning it and never touching it, but the racing itch is now once again getting to me, as it was one of my favorite games on my old...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 errant ban

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 errant ban: Hi, My Forza horizon 4 saves became corrupt last Thursday 10 June 2021. Via FH4 support I was instructed to delete my saves and start game again, after which they would give me back my...
  5. Restore progress in Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restore progress in Forza Horizon 4: Hi everyone, i have a problem, my son start new game in Forza 4, my progress was lost, where was all completed, i have a question - can i restore my progress ? f87b65f8-5097-4b8e-9739-d83e09ab3951
  6. Purchase Forza Horizon 5 with Microsoft Store Coupons

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchase Forza Horizon 5 with Microsoft Store Coupons: Hi I would like to pre-order Forza Horizon 5 but via prepaid card it does not allow to do so and I was advised to use the vouchers, but there are several cuts and I do not know if I can redeem...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 price

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 price: Hey, I would like to pre-order the Forza Horizon 5 Premium edition, but I was struck by the price. The forums say the game should cost 100 dollars. In my country (Czech Republic) it costs 2749...
  8. hi can i play my xbox games on my pc {forza horizon 4}

in XBoX on Windows
    hi can i play my xbox games on my pc {forza horizon 4}: hi can i play my xbox games on my pc {forza horizon 4} 5800d301-17c6-49b3-b790-c12072e74544
  9. Can't connect to online play in Forza Horizon 4.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect to online play in Forza Horizon 4.: Can't connect to online play in Forza Horizon 4. The auction house is working but online freeroam, playground games, etc. is not. 6453665c-40bb-4786-a88a-3100126abb08
  10. Will Forza Horizon 5 available on Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Forza Horizon 5 available on Xbox One S?: Will forza horizon 5 be available on xbox one consoles in discs? 765c4d8f-6606-46d8-978f-08f5156fb3e1